What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

cut off shorts and a tee shirt that says Happy Happy Happy on the front and on the back it says Duck Commander
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Beguile's Mistress

Pale yellow sundress with a red belt and white jacket and red sandals with wedge heels.

Kitsunetsuki

khakis and a navy tank top...barefoot...it's one of those days ;)
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Beguile's Mistress

Two toned gold and off white sleeveless dress with standup collar, sheer beige stockings and beige heels.

Asher

I am 100% okay with random PM's.

Peccavi

A red gauzy cap-sleeved blouse over a matching camisole, a black pencil skirt, sheer stockings, black heels.
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Kitsunetsuki

red Apple t-shirt & jeans...barefoot again...comfy time! :)
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

Beguile's Mistress

Mint green halter-neck sundress with a matching jacket and white high-heeled sandals.

MelisaArtemis

a collar, a set of paw glove and socks... and nothing else

Beguile's Mistress

White sundress with bands of red around the hem and a white hip-length jacket, white wedge-heeled sandals.

MelisaArtemis

Beautiful Mystery

Blue and green flower pattern maxi dress.
Check A/A
The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns.
He comes dressed as everything you have wished for.
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

Beguile's Mistress

Baneare

Godfather's Uniform...been a long day. >.<
Apologies and Absences, some Things about me, and current posts owed: ?. Posting speed: 1-3 days.

Moraline

Just got back from clubbing, so it's a skimpy little halter topped, deep v neck, micro mini skirt dress with no back. Made of silky dark purple material.  My shoes are 5" stiletto heels, black and strappy.  Panties are a black string thong.. and no bra.

It was around 1:30am when I got in and I've been up since about 5am... there is a good chance that I might be sleeping in this. *says I as I lay my head on a pillow*

Beguile's Mistress

Pale gray business suit with a fitted jacket and pencil skirt, white lace trimmed camisole, sheer beige stocking and black heels.  Would have preferred a sundress today but too many clients in the office.

Kitsunetsuki

black polo, jeans, and black sandals (and that's a dressy day for my office ;D haha)
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

Thesunmaid

Jean cut offs and a moose head lager t shirt. Oddly enough this is what I wear to work since I now work from home*grins*
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: Caught up (holy shit) Current Status for RP:looking for a few

MelisaArtemis

Beguile's Mistress

Pale yellow sundress with a black zigzag design around the hem and top of the bodice and a short black jacket and black, low-heeled sandals. :-)

Kitsunetsuki

Got dressy today ;) Long black dress in the "high-low" style & a criss-cross top, on top of that I've got a teal button up shirt tied in front & a pretty black butterfly brooch set right near the cleavage (it keeps the dress closed so I don't flash anyone at work) Oh, and wedge black sandals (they're my faves) ;D
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

Rhedyn

A grey summer dress with rainbow flip flops.

Kitsunetsuki

The aforementioned black wedge sandals, khaki pants, pastel pink shirt with short sleeves & ruffles around the neckline...more girlie than usual ;) off to work!!
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

Beguile's Mistress

Pale pink sundress with narrow straps tied in bows at the shoulder, matching sandals and a short white jacket.

MelisaArtemis

I have to wear blue and skirt so... Dark blue blouse and the longest skirt I have in my closet... at least I can still get away with no underwear :P