The Handy(Wo)man - F for M

Started by MissAlyssa, October 11, 2015, 01:23:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissAlyssa

This might be a bit of an odd request, so naturally, if you have any questions/comments/concerns, please drop a private message and I'd be happy to answer anything else.

Zoe is 21 and currently a senior in college. Her on campus work position within the IT department isn't really bringing in the money that she wants. So, in hopes of finding an internship, she hits the internet and in her attempts, stumbles across a Craigslist ad. It's an older man, seeking his own personal girl. Confused by at first, Zoe continues to read the entry. He wants someone who he can pay to personally serve his needs and interests; sexually. Initially disgusted Zoe, something catches her eye.... The phrase, "Traditional sex, not required.......You will be paid well."

So, what's this scene about? My character, Zoe, and your character, the older man, begin a working relationship. While traditional penetrative penis/vagina sex isn't focused on.... Well, everything else. This is essentially a great story for someone who was a multitude of fetishes and interests. You pay my character for anything... spending time with him at his house naked, wearing certain clothes for him, underwear, lingerie, you using certain toys on me, spankings, BDSM activities, groping, control over her body, etc. The idea's are really limitless, if you have an imagination!

Again, this might be a weird scene, but I hope I can get some interest in it!

Thanks,

Alyssa.