Alice (and friends!) In Sexland (seeking all, but mostly female characters)

Started by Patriarch, June 15, 2010, 02:31:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramael

Name: Duke Archibold  (Archie to his accomplices and allies)
Height: 5'9
Weight: As much as a bathful of ferrets, a sackful of limes, or a small plantation of joo-joo berries.

History: Archibold came to inherit his dukedom (one of myriad hundreds in Rhianon) from an impassioned and deluded grandfather. Although disinterested at first, Archie came to realise that being a Duke had many benefits. Spending years throwing banquets in honour of anything that moved, holding nonsensical parties that honoured guests who weren't present, and spending days at a time locked in his chambers high on joo-joo juice with a select group of friends (including Moffwat the rabid racoon, and Genny, who communicates in tongues...literally), Archie moved into other areas of hedonism, namely, the lucrative slave trade. Becoming obsessed with many slaves to the point where he refused to give some of them up, Archie involuntarily sparked a small war with several neighboring Duchies. Drafting his entire populace to serve as citizen levy, it was at this time that Bianca Lagomorpha was recruited, and quickly discharged. Her antics with his already laxidaisical soldiers cost him a few skirmishes and lost him some joo-joo patches, but Archie couldn't stay angry at her.
At the climax of the war, Archie was cursed by a witch for burning a small wood to cover his troops in a smoke-covered stealth manouver. The curse compounded his own virility, and Archie found himself inexorably drawn to female after female (species non-specific) in order to attempt to bed them. The witch knew it was a Duke's greatest fear never to have an heir, and now Archie has so many valid heirs that attempts on his throne by direct bloodline rivals are only a year or so away.
After the war was over (having never really begun, and being resolved by opposing soldiers laying down in a field and slathering mud over each other) Archie grew despondent with his Dukedom. Spending days alone in his chambers, only idly taking a slave for a night or so of disinterested passion, he aches for a new obsession, a new fascination to whisk up some of his old passions and kookiness.

Personality: At present, he talks to himself a lot, and drafts laws at random, depending on his whim, which at the moment, is very fickle. Wears ostentious and lewd clothing, a side effect of his curse, keeping his body in constant readiness. He is at times grandiose and theatrical, at others crude and base.

Synecdoche17

So, just as an FYI, I will be gone next week; when are we planning to start this?
A book, a woman, and a flask of wine: /The three make heaven for me; it may be thine / Is some sour place of singing cold and bare — / But then, I never said thy heaven was mine.

Ons & Offs, Stories in Progress, and Story Ideas
Absences and Apologies

Patriarch

Excellent character concepts for Archibold.  It will be interesting to see how he's worked in.

We'll be starting tomorrow, after I work out some final things with other applicants. Or rather, we'll start the quick pre-planning tomorrow, where we decide who will be in which threads (I will make several interweaving plot lines instead of a single one in order to make each thread go more quickly and be less confusing) and begin our adventure!

If you have any preferences or ideas, start letting me know now - though that will be easier once I announce who has made the final cut.

So far though, Synecdoche14, Ramael, Wolfy, LimitlessNikie and Nazora have made it in with their proposed characters. I may add one or two more, but this may be out final line-up for now! You can feel free to plot with each other and settle who will be with whom.

Oddly, we've yet to settle on an "Alice". I may play Alice in this case, or someone else can take a second character... Or I'll bring in another applicant. Or else, we'll just begin without one specific Alice - though that would be a shame, as she'll help weave all the plot lines together.

DKDBSD

Patriarch

A character concept (examples from the rest of this thread) and a writing sample (describing sex and inner conflict is best) would be great. Alice needs to be uptight and shy, but not so much so that sex-land will drive her insane and break her mind. How you achieve that, is completely up to you.

Wolfy

Well..o3o..Chessie will be with Ms. Rabbit...at least most of the time..even if unwillingly..lol

Ramael

I'd imagine Archie would be in the "Rhianon" thread with the other Rhianon natives, assuming we have a seperate thread with "Alice"+friends in the "real world" (how many more ""'s will I need?), but I don't know if you were planning an "entry" into Rhianon, as I'd imagine the real world get's irrelevant to plot pretty damn quick (two, apparantly).

Patriarch

It'll get irrelevant instantly, the characters will start their threads in Rhianon... But Rhianon is a big place. Unless characters are all in the same scene, they'll have separate threads with each other or adventuring on their own with me. Think of it in terms of many interweaving stories, rather than just location-based threads of an entire world.

Make sense?

Ramael

Perfectly.

Also, sidenote, I go to London for two days in a few hours. Back fulltime on Weds.

Patriarch

I apologize for the delay -  but a great deal of work has come up out of the blue for my business, and it needs to be dealt with. I hope to begin organizing the game tonight, but if not - I certainly will have time tomorrow.

Patriarch

Hello everyone! Though my internet has been cutting out do to a damaged cable, I have managed to get on briefly.

As stands, here are the lucky winners of our game! I received many, many applicants - but in terms of involvement, enthusiasm and sheer writing ability, these well-deserving names have made the grade.

Synecdoche14, Ramael, Wolfy, LimitlessNikie and Nazora - with the characters you've all already submitted.

As for threads, Syn will be with Wolfy for now and Nikie will be with Ramael, while Nazora is with me. Anyone want last words or plot schemes before I make the threads?

Wolfy

LimitlessNikkie

Ramael

Nazora

All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

Status: Posting a bit slowly due to chaotic schedule, bear with me please.

Synecdoche17

Back from vacation today (I told Stairc about it), so I'm good to go!  :-)
A book, a woman, and a flask of wine: /The three make heaven for me; it may be thine / Is some sour place of singing cold and bare — / But then, I never said thy heaven was mine.

Ons & Offs, Stories in Progress, and Story Ideas
Absences and Apologies

Ramael

LimitlessNikkie

Patriarch

Oh, it is - I've just been delayed again. *sighs* My business is gaining a new client and I'm working 18 hours a day, for days on end.

A slight hiatus I'm afraid. Use the time to plot and plan with your partners!