A Blizzard Universe RP (M seeking F or Futa Fantasy)

Started by Doomglazer, July 11, 2013, 02:02:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doomglazer

I'm looking for a one on one RP in a Blizzard Universe setting. This can be Diablo, Starcraft, World Of Warcraft.
In all these 3 universes there will be action, adventure, discoveries of thought lost things and sex.
The sex will happen when it happens and will not be the biggest part of the RP.

In Diablo ill play a male Demon Hunter always on the lookout for an opportunity to make some gold.

Its a dark and gloomy night when i walk into a bar. " For me your best beer" I shout when I sit down. After a few beers and winks to the Bars Maid a man stumbles in. It seems he is talking gibberish and looks wounded. "Help, kjhdqksjh  oize New Tristram kjhsqkjhds qd Demons.
That was the last word the poor guy said when he died of his wounds.
As curious as i am i asked the bar maid where this place is. She pointed North. "Follow the path for 3 days then the road will split, follow left and you'll find it. But be carefull strange whispers are coming from that place."
I kissed the bar maid jump on my horse and was heading for New Tristram.

Starcraft:
I'm an elite Ghost operative. I work behind enemy lines and steal information about troop movement intel. In my latest mission i have to infiltrate General Minsks palace. Once in i have to acquire plans of a coming invasion of my home world.
Its a bright day and I'm standing in a line. It seems like they are looking for house personnel for General Minsk.
"This is the perfect opportunity to get in and teal what i need without blowing my cover." It was my turn, i spoke with the recruiter and he told me he would contact me back. A few days later i get a call and i was accepted as a housekeeper.
The next day i went to the Generals House and rang the bell...

Warcraft:
Ill be playing a Night Elf Hunter. I just turned 150 years of age this is the age where Night Elves celebrate there adulthood. This is also the age where you have to select your main Class. I chose Hunter. It always looked cool to me where you can shoot things from afar and always have a pet with you.
The next day i had to go to my trainer. The trainer would teach me everything i needed to know about being a good hunter, taming beasts and making bows.
I went to the Great Oak where my trainer would weight for me...