News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Be Right Back // Humans [m/m]

Started by WittyShrew, November 27, 2016, 05:31:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WittyShrew

This idea was inspired by one brilliant episode of the show Black Mirror entitled: Be Right Back. Check it out if you’re curious.

On to the plot!

A and B are a happily married for a time until tragedy hits and B dies unexpectedly. A can’t contend with his grief. One of A’s friends introduces A to a new, progressive app that allows one to cultivate a deceased family member’s online presence to become a virtual entity. Reluctant and skeptical, A initially rejects the idea until loneliness renders him hopeless. He begins communicating with virtual B and grows attached to it, realising that B sounds like a near exact replica of his deceased spouse. As they progress, B brings up a new radical (experimental) option in which A is allowed to buy an android fashioned to resemble B. A agrees right away and soon finds himself with his husband again, only there are discrepancies.

Can A learn to live with them? Can he lead out a new life with this echo of his former love?

I'm seeking someone to play the part of B, A's deceased love now in android form.

OR

If you've seen the show Humans you probably know what i'm talking about. If you haven't don't sweat it. I'm looking for a human male x android male plot. I like the idea of a very lifelike synthesized human opposite an actual human.

Please message me to discuss! Thank you. <3

WittyShrew