Tainted Love - Rock Band RP - M/m, M/f, Mmfmffmmfffmmm? BDSM, NC, Fetish, etc.

Started by Valkyrie1066, November 06, 2009, 09:37:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jecht

timing? I was thinkign we were in another bunk or bed or whatever. I assumed we each had our bed. I was paying attention I guess.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Valkyrie1066

The busses have bunk beds on either side, a row in the middle.  The curtain only closes off the beds/bathroom/shower from the front of the bus. 

There are narrow bunk beds, cot size, and there is one for each band member.  They are stacked.  Sometimes they have to drive through the night; sometimes they stop at a hotel.  It depends on the schedule.

Before you got there, the driver and I were speaking, Efrica dropped in and unknowingly interrupted. 
After she did, John went back to make a cup of coffee. 
Efrica and I are sitting, awake, in the front of the bus, Roni is sleeping on the couch.

You and Harmony are by the bunks...the six cot sized bunks...and John is standing there.  There is "a bed for everybody" in the band, but it is not plush.  You aren't THAT famous. *grin*  We'll have to demand a deluxe model if our album goes gold.  Right now, this is what the record company can afford.

Not gonna flash my dick at you.  Might at her, though......
Independently owned and operated.0

Jecht

Yeah, sorry I totally didn't read. I was imagining everyone was near the front of the bus. Sorry my fault I'm not sure how where to change where he went. I'll just move him to the front or something.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Valkyrie1066

CurvyKitten

have we lost the drummer....laughs...she I just work around it or....???

Valkyrie1066

I sent him a PM.  Hope he comes back, if  not, you could make like you're finished in there; he can join the ranks of the sleeping for the time being.   We got people everywhere BUT in the bunks...gotta start tucking some people in.

I'm still awake.  *evil grin*  And horny.  Still haven't gotten off yet...or I'd probably be asleep, too.  John is getting ready to head out for an all-night drive.

Wanna tuck me in?   >:)

CurvyKitten

Hehe...oh what ever will a girl do with you boys? ....mmnnn....be one happy little girl....lol

CurvyKitten

You think it be ok? I don't want to him to think I'm god modding anyone.

Kotah

Up to you.

*grumbles offhandedly about being sliced ham or something like that.*
Finally in a rage we scream at the top of our lungs into this lonely night, begging and pleading they stop sucking up dry.There as guilty as sin, still as they always do when faced with an angry mob: they wipe the blood from their mouths and calm us down with their words of milk and honey. So the play begins, we the once angry mob are now pacified and sit quietly entertained. But the curtain exists far from now becasue their lies have been spoken. My dear, have you forgotten what comes next? This is the part where we change the world.

CurvyKitten

Huggles her bouncy bunny~ your not a slice of ham...or what ever you meant... Tempest loves her happy little guitar girl.

Kotah

:p

I'm just gonna sleep in the front seat for a while. You know, in case anyone wants to molest her or something.
Finally in a rage we scream at the top of our lungs into this lonely night, begging and pleading they stop sucking up dry.There as guilty as sin, still as they always do when faced with an angry mob: they wipe the blood from their mouths and calm us down with their words of milk and honey. So the play begins, we the once angry mob are now pacified and sit quietly entertained. But the curtain exists far from now becasue their lies have been spoken. My dear, have you forgotten what comes next? This is the part where we change the world.

Jecht

Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Valkyrie1066

Molest the unconscious?  Awww.   : (      People are much more fun to fuck when they are awake.  The whole limp body snoring thing....nah.  I wonder if I go over and *poke* Roni if she'll wake up.....hey, WTF happened to John?  He didn't wander into the shower with Temp and Vic, did he???

PeacethatPowerbrings

Hey guys, sorry I've been out of commission for so long, I feel like I've got more to do on my holidays than the rest of the year. Anyway, I'm definately going to try to get back to normal.

Cheers.
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

CurvyKitten

No worries, just means Vic and Tempest had on hell of a run in the shower.

Valkyrie1066

They'll be all pruney and wrinkled!  We MUST have run out of hot water by now.....better cum before you both freeze.  *grin*

Sasha

Always forget this is up here ...so if you want to address me probably best to send me a poke in the pm system or something .

I will let everyone post a few times , hopefully the waterlogged will get out of the shower ..as we definitely are out of hot water by now . As Valk said got a long drive from New York to Cleveland . Should be pulling up at the yacht around noonish or so . Lay out some food ...hand out the new contracts to sign

I will post some pictures for you all ...about the boat. Sandra will already be there .

From there you can do another show ..maybe even a promo on the radio if you want .

Then on to Toledo to do another show ...might as well hit Detroit too ..before heading to Chicago.

Nice thing about moving from Cleveland to Toledo and Detroit you can always get back on the yacht . Got a feeling your going to trash it through. Hopefully no one falls overboard and drowns or anything.

That ought to keep you all busy for awhile anyways . Once we get out of the midwest someone going to have to help me with where to go next ...cause your out of my neck of the woods then.

Valkyrie1066

Sasha

QuoteFood?   O.o

Yea you know that substance beside sex and alcohol that keeps you alive .

Valkyrie1066

CurvyKitten

lol...guess that means some one will have to warm Tempest up afterward...I'm trying to get them out lol. pokes PeacethatPowerbrings,,,poke...poke....KICK....~bam crash~ oopppsss I may have broke him. poke....

Sasha

Awwh cmon ...seriously ...I have to look for a food spread with sushi ...that is sooo wrong . I will be craving it now ..thanks. And the closest place that has any worth eating is like an hour away , cold as hell out ..snowing , nasty weather . WRONG ...I seriously need to move the hell out of BFE.

Valkyrie1066

My favorite weather memory.  1970-1978

Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, G.I.

85 degrees and breezy.  Sunny, few to no clouds.  300+ days out of the year.
It rains for a week (solid) in March, and a week (solid) in October.  It rains like a faucet being turned on over your head.  HEAVY rain.  And then the weather is beautiful...and eerily predictable.  Sunny.  Breezy.  85

I miss it now.  It'll be 13 tonight here.

Riona

Hello all. I am Riona..new to the boards and would like to join your group if I may. 

I have an idea for a charry...a roadie to help the band.  Names Synthia..nick name Syn...5 foot 2 shoulder length strawberry blonde hair, emerald eyes.  Fighter, doesnt take shit from anyone..street smart, dagger with rose tattoo on left shoulder blade.  Fucked up childhood.  Abandoned at age 5 spent years in and out of foster homes.  At age 12 stole her foster fathers care and ended up in juvie where she learned many interesting skills.  Back out in the world, she was bounced around foster homes again until at age 16 she ran away.  Knows engines, can repair most things.  Hard worker.  Has some skeletons in her closet.  Has spent time wiht other bands, helping to set up for concerts..lighting..anything they could use her for. I see her as being shared with two charrys.

What you guys think?

A little about me..when I rp i try my best to be descriptive and do more than one sentence answers.. Though there are times they are called for. I promise to post at least once and day and for some reason that I can't Ill let you know here..if you let me join.  I do have a busy life..work full time and school full time but I manage to squeeze rping in whenever I get a chance.  I am also open to constructive criticism and ideas.