Time is running out...

Started by Lady Jenn, May 31, 2012, 11:06:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Temptress

" Honey, I don't need to fall in love with you all over again, my heart tells me I am indeed in love with you and I am."s she grins with a nod of her head and Hannah simply goes to bed in a long see through white nighty that barely reaches her ass.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

He came back in a t-shirt and a pair of boxers and climbed into bed next to her, putting his arms around her.

"Hopefully this time I don't wake up and discover the timeline's altered again," he said with a laugh. "I dread to think what we might wake up to."

Lady Temptress

Hannah laughs in agreement and she nods her head as they climb into bed together. " you're very sexy my love."
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"You too," he said, blushing slightly and laughing. "Anyway, we'd better get some sleep, we don't know how busy we're going to be tomorrow so we're going to need all the energy we can get I suspect. Sweet dreams," he said, moving so that she could rest her head on his chest.

Lady Temptress

" Sweat dreams, my love." she curls up in the crook of his arm and Hannah cuddles closely to the man she loves.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

He woke up before her a few hours later, managing to get out of bed without waking her up. He found some clean clothes and went downstairs. Noticing that Lena was evidently still asleep too he decided to see if he could find anymore clues among the newspapers, pouring himself some coffee first.

Lady Temptress

Hannah wanders downstairs and she knew Jake is already up and working. She figures that Lena is still sleeping and so, Hannah decides to go to the kitchen and start to cook up pancakes and saugase and bacon. She flet like cooking for all three and she hopes Lena doesn't mind. Hannah is wearing jeans and a navy blue t shirt, her feet are bare.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"Welcome back to the land of the living," he called out with a laugh from where he was sat on the sofa. "Sorry I didn't make you a drink myself, didn't know when you'd be awake." He had various newspapers open he had tried to search through. "I'm not sure I've learnt more reading these papers than I had known before to be honest."

Lady Temptress

"Thats alright hun. I am making breakfast for the three of us and I'll help you after we all  eat."
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"That'll be gr..." he froze as he read something on the front page of one of the newspapers. "Um, I think Lena's going to want to see this," he called out. "I think I know what the Hunters were doing, or trying to do anyway."

Lady Temptress

she finished cooking and cleaning up her mess. The aroma of food would probably wake up Lena and Hannah has the table all set and plates dished with hot pancakes, sausage and bacon..she has milk & coffee and juices out for them to drink. " Alright, come to the kitchen Jale and sit down and inform us what you found while we all eat.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"What's the big achievement JFK managed while he was President?" Jake asked as he sat down.

"He set up the space programme, but I don't see what-"

"There was something I remember being told at the Time Agency," Jake said, interrupting. "They found an unusual energy signature on a part of the moon they still haven't figured out the origin of, which was first located during the landings. What if that source was something to do with the Hunters?"

Lady Temptress

she sits listening to Jake and nodding her head, wondering why Lena isn't up yet. Is she alright? " You really are great at figuring this stuff out Jake honey. " she says smiling.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"But then why keep JFK alive?" Lena asked. "Surely you'd want to stop the moon landings?"

"That's the point," Jake replied. "Even after saving Oswald the landings never occured. The space race still happened but it appears no-one has landed on the moon."

Lady Temptress

she simply listens to their discussion while they eat and she suddenly grips her head from a sharp shooting pain and she screams, then  Hannah falls out of her chair and she is out cold. Memories are flooding her mind and are half scrambled. ( ooc sorry for the wait hum. The appointment took all dang day. Sheesh. )
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"What's happening to her?" jake said, rushing to her side.

"Its the effects of the time fracture," Lena said, vanishing before coming back with a glass of water and a pill. "You're a field agent, you're used to these kinds of effects, she isn't. Take these Hannah, you'll feel better in a few minutes."

Lady Temptress

Hannah blinks and she shakes her head. Gazing up at them confusedly. " Memories...so many.." she nods her head and Hannah takes the glass of water and the pill. she pops the pill in her mouth and swallows it as she gets up with Jake's help and sits down. " Sorry and thanks."
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"I should've remembered about that," Lena said. "Field agents are trained to handle the effects of fractures, I should've made sure you were prepared first."

"We didn't exactly have time for that though," Jake replied. "That seems a rather ironic comment for someone with a time machine," he said with a laugh.

Lady Temptress

Hannah frowns when they have a good laugh of time machines and traveling and she gets up, " Excuse me, I need to lie down. Maybe you two should be engaged to each other. Enjoy your laugh." she is feeling bad right now with memories flooding her mind, she had even mentioned it to them, and they had completly ignored her. Making her feel once again, like a third party. She heads to the room where they had slep and Hannah shuts the door and she curls up in the bed. 
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"Leave her," Lena said as Jake went to follow her. "That pill will help but it'll take time for her mind to adjust. Omega level fractures are very rare, there's not really a handbook on handling their effects. Go out and get us some food," she said, handing him some money. "We're running out but I can't risk leaving here in case something else happens." He nodded, heading out of the door and leaving Lena to check the footage on the monitors in her living room again.

Lady Temptress

When he didn't come to check on her, Hannah grew very upset and she cries softly to sleep. she didn't want them to hear her sobs. She sleeps off and on for a few hrs and then she gets up and takes a shower. She changes into a pretty lavender pant suit and combs her hair. Hannah is feeling slightly better and yet, she is still upset. She leaves the room and Hannah went back to where she had left Jake and Lena. She is looking around curiously for Jake. " Where's Jake?"
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"Sorry, its my fault," Lena said. "I asked him to go get some food shopping and I forgot the nearest town is about half an hour away," she said with an apologetic smile. "He would've come and checked on you sooner if I hadn't done that."

"Hey, are you feeling better?" Jake asked as he came in with several bags of shopping. "Hold on, I've got something for you Hannah." He vanished into the kitchen and came back out with a huge bunch of flowers. "Consider this an apology for earlier."

Lady Temptress

she shrugs her shoulders at Lena with a nod of her head. " Eh, don't worry about it. Its fine." she remarks to Lena's apology and she hear Jake return. She does manage to flash a faint smile at him and then she raises her brows at the flowers. " they are very pretty. Thank you hun. You didn't have to do that and apology accepted. " she takes the flowers and smells their wonderful aroma. " I'm fine now honey."s she doesn't mention the memories anymore. " Are you alright?"
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"Yeah, just needed to go a bit further than I intended to get what I wanted to find," he said, looking slightly embarrassed. "I have something else for you but I'm saving it for later," he whispered in her ear.

"Sorry to interrupt you lovebirds," Lena said. "But we need to decide when we're going to make our move on the White House."

Lady Temptress

she isn't angry any longer and she figures its the loss of memory that made her feel that way. She arches her brows up and she gave him  a kiss on the lips. " I'm sorry you had a hard time searching but I'm glad you found what you were looking for. " she looks into his eyes and she grins shyly at his blushing while feeling her own cheeks heat up a reddish tint too. " Awe you do? I can't wait to see what it is. Thank you love. I wish I could get something for you."
Lady Dreamer