Life After You (F/M)(incest)

Started by Venom09, January 25, 2011, 10:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Venom09

Alright this is what i got here... I'm guessing many of you have heard of the song Life After You by Chris Daughtry right? Well if you haven't thats alright :D

I'm wanting to play out a brother/sister or cousin/cousin plot here. I've been wanting to get back into this kind of grouping once more, but haven't gotten the chance to yet. Its pretty much that when the siblings or cousins were younger like in high school they'd had a secret thing and now that one has moved away they realize that they were wrong to leave and are returning to prove it to that other person who sadly moved on. I want to get the two which ever it is back together once more prove that as the song says "but i know there's no life after you" It's kind of that the one who leaves feels guilt at leaving returns on a surprise trip and ya one thing leads to another.

Hope i can get a few responses to this possibly play out both of the thing b/s and c/c ya know? lol

dpepp

Im up for the Brother/sister scene. LEt me know if you want to or not.

Venom09

wow i got alot of people wanting to play this one... i've already got this one now started, but i'm up for another one if you like?