Some WW2 time travel ideas

Started by playfullchick76, August 17, 2017, 08:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

Hi, I do enjoy playing out ones like these. I have a few that ive played in the past and hope to either play out again, or to start up. I guess i enjoy them because I like the idea of my character being transported to a part of the theatre of war, europe, or in the pacific, with information and technology, convincing the allies that I'm to be trusted, and affecting a  new outcome for an operation. With that, here goes.

1.  I'm the captain of a united states navy guided missile destroyer heading for Oslo. My ship steams into a strange fog that appears, and when it exits it, the ship and crew have been transported back to 1940, just before the germans took it. I got the idea from watching the kings choice, a great movie. Could also work in any theatre of the pacific as well.

2. I'm in London to take part in an air show. Taking to the air in an F-22, my jet is hit by something, and is somehow transported back to a date in the second world war, 1941 to 1943. its one ive played out with someone else, and they've been quiet for a while  now, so, its open again.

3.  World war 3 starts in europe. I would be playing a captain in charge of an infantry company, in a convoy heading for the front lines. we could be hit with an experimental enemy weapon, that transports my company, and half of another one to the past.  This could work for any allied operation during europe, Market Garden, the battle of the bulge, during the breakout of normandy, even with  making contact with Russian forces if the right person thinks he can play them accurately.

4. A private military company aquires the time travel technology and uses it to send a team to Belarus, or occupied france, to work with the resistance there. This would need some work to fit in with someone interested, but if anyone was, we can go over details.

They're my four fav ideas. If they appeal to anyone and you want to go over them with me, let me know.

playfullchick76

Its been a month, no takers, so I'm offering it again.

Szandor

I personally love the idea of a role play taking place in the WWII era. But one question; what gender are you looking for in another character?
Posting Rate: SLOW

playfullchick76

If I'm making contact with british or US combat forces, the other character would be male. Against Russian forces, could be male or female.