Vampires, Writers, and Gods F x M

Started by Rosehip Wine, July 07, 2014, 07:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosehip Wine

Vampires: I'd love to do something with vampires either myself or you as the immortal one. But in a way that's not cliche. Any ideas?

Writers:  Having watched Hemingway and Gellhorn has put me in the mood for a battle of pens as it were. I can be set against war backdrops or even rival publications. I think this would be fun to play around with.

Gods:  This can go many directions I think.  Hades losing his dear Persephone or over looking her all together and finding someone else completely.  Zahara, a goddess of dance that is untouched yet plays with mortal men's fantasies for her own pleasure and finds herself suddenly out of her element and confronting her own untapped desires.

Any of these are open for discussion and brainstorming.

please note I will be available for play in the evenings Tuesday-Saturday and all day Sun and Monday.  Please be respectful and let me know if something comes up that will prevent you from posting. I do prefer daily postings if at all possible. I also work through IM as well as Forums. Please PM or IM  if interested.  Thank  you bunches!
*Hugs  Cookies  Bubbles and Sheer freaking Awesomeness*