Sexy Redhead Archaeologist for a sexy Naga prince (F for Dominant M character)

Started by LamentingQuill, June 22, 2016, 02:56:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

My character Bianca would be an archaeologist traveling to a newly discovered island with a small team of other various types of explorers. Once there, my character and her colleagues discovered a temple dedicated to the legendary Naga creatures of mythology, never knowing that these creatures were not only real, but still in existence and making use of the temple daily for rituals to their gods.

The explorers would be found by Naga priests and brought to the Naga prince for their fate to be decided, the others would be imprisoned, but my character will have attracted the fancy of the prince and finds herself taken as his bride... whether she likes it or not.

An example of how I like my Naga

For Naga and human intercourse to work, my version of Naga have some scales up front that slide away from a hollow section to allow their reproductive organ (very much like a human's in shape) to slide out and be used.

One of the things I envisioned was Bianca deciding to use the prince's attraction to her to her advantage and lull him into a false sense of security to enable herself free movemove around the Naga city, which in turn would enable her to attempt to try and rescue her comrades.

I think I'd also like to see some yummy scenes of Bianca scantily clad and forced to be draped across the prince's chest, her thighs straddling his coils as they lounge upon his cushy pillows in the naga's form of noble court or some such thing ;)

LamentingQuill

I fixed the picture, someone alerted me it wasn't working before. All better now.