A Partner in Crime? A Sibling with a Big Problem? (M seeking F/Fu)

Started by Igloo, May 14, 2017, 12:36:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Igloo

Sort of a bump/expansion of my last post.   People seem to make more out of these ads than I remembered.

Welcome to my ad!  Aren't you glad you're here?  No?  Well, I don't blame you.  Still, maybe I'll grow on you.  Stick around a minute.  
So's you don't really need to waste time bumbling around in my O&O's and such, here's me in a nutshell (red means no):

• Female characters with an agenda, or at least a cunning streak, and definitely not a tendency to whimper longingly at the first sign of male dominance
  • Unconscionably good-looking and virile/nubile characters (for both of us)
  • Quality over quantity - 3 mid-sized paragraph posts on average
  • Modern settings are my preference
  • Heavy bondage play
  • Fandoms
  • Pre-arranged romantic themes
  • Picture-driven play

I've got two ideas here now.  Mostly looking for people who are interested in one or the other, but if I really seem like your type for some other kind of thing, it can't hurt to ask.  Unless you have, like, tacks on your keyboard, in which case, don't message me.  You sound weird.

A Partner in Crime: My character is something of a gentleman (in the loosest sense of the word) burglar who schmoozes up to bored trophy wives in the form of a security consultant, all the while conspiring to exploit the holes in the security he identifies.  Maybe some other holes too, but that's beside the point (unless you decide it's not).  At the outset of a new job with a particularly promising client (read: particularly hot, particularly dumb and particularly rich), he finds out that things are a little more complicated than he first realized.  Complicated because he recognizes the maid (negotiable) as a burglar almost as notorious as he is (in those small circles that would recognize them), albeit in the form of a gorgeous woman who typically preys on the other half of the unhappy marriage.  Will it be a rivalry, an alliance, or something in between?  Maybe they'll sort it out in the broom closet or the master bedroom. 

Envisioning a medium-length story that covers something like the span of a couple weeks, but at that point I'm starting to get into fine detail that we can work out together.  Maybe 60/40 story/smut.

A Sibling with a Big Problem: Your girl has always been crazy hot, ever since she was old enough to be thought of in those terms. It was always kind of a mystery why the only kind of a man she ever seemed to land dropped her after two or three dates.  Now that she's in her late teens or early twenties, that string of romantic failures is beginning to seem harder to write off as entirely meaningless.  And it's not as if she doesn't feel the need for something more meaningful.  Things are about to reach a breaking point.  After one more spectacularly disappointing night, she throws herself at her designated shoulder to cry on, her big brother, and ordinary guy with a much more ordinary sex life for a single guy his age.  But he's gotten a little tired of her vague excuses for why things keep going wrong;  tonight's the night he finds out what's wrong with his little sister - the night he finds out she's hung like a fucking horse! (but not literally, that isn't my thing at all)  But turns out that unlike her boyfriends, he finds that pretty interesting...

This is more of an open ended and smut-based plot.  There's incest, obviously, and also ideally some Fu/F scenes where brother puts sister up to putting her extra something to its proper use, or maybe she's kind of a crazy stalker who nails his girlfriends, or maybe he wants to watch?  I have lots of crazy ideas for this one.
People like O&O's in their signatures, I guess.  Like this?
My O&O's

Igloo

My O&O's

Igloo

My O&O's