Willing to GM a 3.5 DnD Game of 10th level characters in a homebrew world.

Started by Darthninja, May 15, 2006, 11:26:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lirliel

Hmmm.. I'll check it out.. but I don't have any of my books here.. lets hope I'll find what I need :)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Lirliel

Ok Thanks *Hugs Zaer* I'll see about getting everything worked up..

Oh just one quick Q&A.. when do I take feats again *blush* :P
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Zaer Darkwail

You take a feat in 1lvl, and then each three levels (3, 6, 9 etc) expect humans and some races get a bonus feat in 1lvl. Anycase I noted a intresting PrC in GUCK site; http://www.netbook-of-uck.net/online_guide/6_prestigeclasses.htm

It is called Seductress and it is badly uncomplete but I can PM you the details of the class if intrested to be a sex killing assassin.

Lirliel

Hmnm.. indeed, but I think I'll stick to my normal assassin :)

So that means I've got.. erm 5 feats to take *rubs hands* fun! :D

Zaer Darkwail

Hehe, indeed and especially nice if you can take the Mortifying Attack in 6lvl to enchance your Death Attack (ability focus btw works whit in enchancing death attack also) ability. Mortifying Attack I mean Champions of Ruins feat, a one which can result in making all foes shakened after a succesfull death attack and lose also dex for 1 round (and this includes any possible victim who survived your attack).

Lirliel

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, there is not much requirements to it beside to kow death attack ability and the will save for the people become shakened is egual to the damage dond in death attack. So if you do 20pts of damage in death attack everyone in 30'ft radious from the attack need do a will save DC 20 or else they will be shakened for 2d4 rounds and then lose their dexterity bonus to their armor class for 1 round (so you cna do most cases sneak attacks to victims of this ability). Of course any survived victims of the death attack must roll this same save and this ability is extraordinary fear effect.

I recomend the Champions of Ruin, altough it si FR sourcebook it haves so MANY good feats for evil folk.

Lirliel

Hmm, I might get it :) Depends on if I can get some more money, I'm budgetting myself. There's to much stuff out there too buy! :P

Zaer Darkwail

Hehe, I agree and my friend of mine we buy books together, at moment around 40% of book collections are buyed by him while I still buy around once a month a book but he also nowadays buys once a month also. That combined we have BIG libary of source books.

Lirliel

:o Dude.. I so wanna visit that library :P with a bookbag, leather gloves and lockpicks! :P

Zaer Darkwail

Hehe, well, not actually libary but at least two shelf floors of DnD books plus Exalted books and handfull old Runequest books and also tow or three other rpg books whit different rule set. In overall we have around over 30 3.0 and 3.5 edition books and my friend haves in hardrive around nearly all second edittion source books. Also I have complete War of Spider Queen series and readed Last Mythal (from my friend) and soon I may get Spellfire series as next reading experience borrowed from my friend. I keep the books because I am mostly the DM (a quite privilegde for biing DM ;)). Also I own Elminister in Myth Drannor and plan collect the whole series.

Lirliel

Indeed.. 30 books.. now I know where your insane ammount of knowledge comes from :P

Zaer Darkwail

Hehe, some of that comes form talking whit my friend who is more realm wise in fluff wise and I oftne read WotC threads for golden droplets of realm lore.

Lirliel

Well I'll see about getting started to my character tomorrow, or finishing her I'm partway there on 3edb. Should I sent you what I got already?

Elven Sex Goddess

I take it with two pages having gone by, and no reply.  That it was a no to my request.  Not that it matters, my fill of D&D is filled with  playing in living greyhawk and living arcanis campaigns.   

Thankyou anywhys.

Zaer Darkwail

Oh sorry, I did not know I had to approve the concept before you send it :P. I allow a druid/scout in my game and did you think join the good or bad guys (there is after all two sides in the game what I had in mind).

Elven Sex Goddess

Either good or the bad group, whichever one needs a body more to round out. 

Zaer Darkwail

And a quite a body according your char pic  :o. Anycase I plan start the game thread late tonight (after RL DnD session). I will npc a one male npc in both sides whcih shall work as assistant npc's but shall not take any important decisions or leadership positions (naturally when consider that the the two amles are nemesises thanks alingment).

So anyone who wants to join PLEASE PM me their sheets, I have three characthers in my PM box (one good, one bad and one neutral which can be placed any side).

Zaer Darkwail

As heads up I have requested Lilac make the game thread but so far it had not yet appeared nor she replied my PM.

Lirliel

Ellyssa

*peers about*
Actually, I've been pondering a join too but the time hound's been nipping at my heels for awhile and Zaer will already kill me for my sporadic posting in his S&S thing. :)

But yeah, I don't have a character yet, if at all, will wait and see I suppose.

And you're not really supposed to PM Lilac any longer to ask for boards. :P

Zaer Darkwail

Well, I did not know ANY sirens so I did know only Lilac and then sended to Soulsemmer (she was online few hours ago and was on when I PM'ed) but even she had not doned the thread yet :P. Can any siren or someone in here create the game thread in NC: Normal Systems whit name 'Valorous heroines and Villanous bitches'.

Ellyssa

What, only lady characters, or the men just a footnote. ;)
Anyway done, I hope, and Soulsemmer isn't a Siren.. he's a Lord of the Pen. *points to storywriting competition*

Now put up the rules and backdrop.. please :D