Inuyasha inspired roleplay? F for M Original characters only.

Started by Chiarra, June 24, 2014, 10:03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chiarra

Rules:

No one liners please.
Decent grammar and spelling, but I'm not a nazi.

I'm getting back into watching Inuyasha once more and want to do a roleplay in the universe but with totally original characters.

My character absolutely despises demons.  When she was little, her village was attacked by a lesser demon.  All of the men went to go fight it while the women and children hid in fear.  The demon killed a few of the men, her father included, before a traveling monk came to their aid.  He killed the demon and saved the village, offering to stay for a bit just in case another came back.  None did, but Moriko grew up despising demons as much as a person could.  When she grew older, a demon slayer was passing through.  She begged for him to teach her how to slay demons.  At first, he refused, but as she persisted he finally agreed.

They traveled together, him teaching her how to fight with a katana as well as a bow and arrow.  She grew in strength and skill, but then one day a powerful demon who loved playing cat and mouse with his victims.  He gave her master a mortal wound that would make him suffer in agony until death, before tormenting poor Moriko.  She tried to fight him, but he vanished before she could land a hit.  Turning her attention back to her master, she helped him the best she could.  In the end, the best thing to do was kill him.  The wound just grew worse and so did the pain.  She realized that the wound had also been poisoned, just creating even more agony for him.  She vowed to avenge him.

Ever since then, she's been wandering around alone from village to village, trying to track down the demon that killed her master and helping those in need.  However, she's not as powerful as she thinks she is and takes on a demon too powerful for her, but he isn't even half the skill of the demon who killed her master.  She winds up getting majorly hurt and losing this battle.

I'm thinking this is where your character would come in.  I'm thinking he would be either a demon or a half demon and he sees her predicament.  He can be any demon you want, as long as he has a human form and I would prefer for him not to be evil.  He can be hateful and hard as you want him to be, but I don't want him to be evil.  He helps her, and she knows he's a demon/half demon, and absolutely hates being in his debt, but suffers it.

I'm thinking that somehow, we can work out how, they stay together and he picks up teaching her to fight but he has a more brutal way of going about it.  Despite that though, I'm wanting this role play to be about character development.  I want them to ultimately change a bit about each other, maybe making her more tolerable towards demons who aren't evil and her changing him a bit.  Ultimately though, they would both go after the demon who killed her master because she vowed to kill him and he wants to help her.  I'm really wanting a romance to grow between these two.
Well, my brother has his sword, and I have my mind and a mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone, that's why I read so much, Jon Snow.

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List