what do you wear to bed?

Started by dart, August 16, 2008, 02:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blitzy

It used to be only ever a pair of panties...

But since I got the piercings, I have to wear a light sports bra or a tight tank top to bed with the panties.
One on One stories on hold currently. Apologies to my writing partners.

Vampire Mistress Isis

I where only a t-shirt and socks to bed. If I try to sleep completely naked, I'll catch a cold. ^_^

BleedingRose

only socks to keep my little feeties warm  :-)
I would give you the world my love, my love, if only my soul is enough.
Ons and Offs

CaptainErotica

*Wears an angel to bed*

Seriously though it depends on the weather. Anything from boxers only to six layers of clothing to try and stay warm during winter.(no central heating).

Sasha

Normally slide into bed naked ...under several covers ...

Josietta

Tonight its a black and white baseball tee and white cotton boyshorts with white ankle socks.. hair in a ponytail

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Autumn52

Nothing.......It just gets in the way  >:)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Lucinda

wants to have a sleepover at Xandi's house! ;-)
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Autumn52

lifts back the sheet and invites Lucinda over for a sleep over
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

ElvenErotica

oh i like this board heh heh. my bedtime apparel varies. summer time i wear  nothing or a football jersey and panties. winter time my pretty silk jammie sets.

Lucinda

And now i want a sleepover with Elven too!
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Autumn52

Elven you are invited to our sleep over

hugs to all

ElvenErotica

yay!!!!!! illl bring some liquor, drunkiness means mor fun *michevious smile*

Garrbear

Usually a T-shirt and a pair of pajama bottoms with little penguins on them.

I can hear you snickering. Hush.
O/Os

Injustice for awkward, living situated casualties.

Novak

Wants to join the bid sleep over

Usually boxers

sweats and a t-shirt if it's really cold

nothing if it's really hot.

Powerfull1

Nothing, I could never sleep with clothes on. Even when I was a child I could not.
“The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy, to drive him before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters.” - Genghis Khan

Autumn52

nothing but only because it just gets in the way

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

sexycherry

i wear nothing ....

unless its really cold then knickers and a t shirt

Saerrael

Juicy

as of late, not much. I rip off my clothes and hop into the bed buck-ass nekkid.

Beguile's Mistress

A sleep shirt or night gown unless it's too warm.

Novak

it had been boxers, but now its to hot so nothing.

grdell

I usually always wear at least boxers and a t-shirt. When it's colder, I add sweatpants and a long-sleeved t.
"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.

Autumn52

well as I have stated many times in this thread I wear nothing to sleep in that is not to say I dont have some sexy outfits but I never sleep in them.....