what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Bigglesworth

Striped shirt, shorts, shoes - only 3 things, oh - watch, 4 things, ok 5, two shoes.  See, I can count.

Autumn52

Black yoga pants, a popeye tshirt, and sandals.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Adammair

*sneaks in to see what people are wearing, especially the lovely Xandi*

OT: Just boxers...and glasses. :P

Lilias

A yellow bathrobe, and even that feels a bit much.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Spero

Jeans...rolled up and a really cute tank top  ;D
RP Status: Seeking New Roleplays // Muse Status: Active and Around // Mood Status: Hopeful
CRAVING!: Dark Fantasy & Warhammer 40k Roleplay! Please PM if you want to RP~

Amelita

An aqua tank with a large design lace lining, and a black lace and cotton hipster thong. And sheets.

It's hot >.>

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

chivalrousdeviant

I'm wearing my favorite band's t-shirt and some shorts! It was hot today. :P

“I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.”  - Neil Gaiman

Spero

RP Status: Seeking New Roleplays // Muse Status: Active and Around // Mood Status: Hopeful

MelisaArtemis

A layer of blanket... and nothing else :P

Beguile's Mistress

Black and white patterned silk blouse, black pencil skirt, sheer black stockings and black platform heels.  A red belt and red buttons on the shoes add a splash of color.

chivalrousdeviant

Nothing but a towel. Showers are always incredibly pleasant. :)

“I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.”  - Neil Gaiman

Mr Bigglesworth

Red golf shirt, tan shorts, sandals and a watch.  Exciting, eh?

diamonedsky

White tank top and jeans shorts
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

Spero

Torn off jean shorts (use to be jeans), brown scaf that Im wearing as a belt, brown tank top w/ matching vest.

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencis skirt, jade green jacket and black scarf tied under the lapel, sheer black stockings and black heeels.

unsustained

Red basketball shorts and a black tee shirt. Keeping it simple.
-Unsustained

diamonedsky

Black tank top with a white/black plaid shirt over it, unbuttoned, and jean cutoffs
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

Observing Trifles

Black shirt, plaid pajama bottoms.
|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

sweetgirl91

Jean shorts that I cut off, Metallica band t-shirt and socks that I crocheted :)
Be the change you wish to see in the world. -Ghandi

chivalrousdeviant

A black zip-up hoodie, jeans, and a t-shirt. Feel free to commence swooning everyone. :P

Phoenixrisen

Black and pink jammie pants and a white lacy cami.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: sweetgirl91 on August 21, 2012, 05:56:20 PM
Jean shorts that I cut off, Metallica band t-shirt and socks that I crocheted :)
I love handmade socks. ;D

Beguile's Mistress

A dark blue slim-fitting sleeveless dress with a matching jacket and belt, beige stockings and navy shoes.

luphawk

current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

Spero