Submission Ideas (M for f)

Started by jacobjon, June 25, 2017, 03:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jacobjon

I'm still trying to get things started after being away for a while. The following ideas all involve some some form of submission, though the level of submission varies from story to story. I kept each idea kind of simple, as I figure it is best to plot things out with a partner. If any of these interest you, send me a message.

1. Arranged Submission (Fantasy)

Your character is the princess of a struggling kingdom. For most of her life, her people have been at war with their neighbors, and the war has depleted their resources. The court puts on a good show, but they are on the verge of surrender. Their only real asset to utilize to maintain their freedom is the kingdom's only princess. Marrying her off could create an alliance that could save the kingdom, but what prince would wish to marry into this conflict?

When the royal family gets word that a prince from a faraway land is passing through, they invite him to the capital and make sure he meets their daughter. His kingdom is powerful but isolated. Little is known about his people, but as the princess talks to him, she learns that his people have very different expectations between husband and wife. A wife is expected to be utterly submissive to a husband, whether they are in public or not. Rather than be put off by the idea, she finds herself captivated by the idea of being tied, commanded, and submitting.

2. The Bill Comes Due (Modern)

Your character is a person of influence, a lawyer, a celebrity, or something of that nature. Everyone thinks that she was just born in the right place at the right time, but in reality, she made a deal years ago with a powerful underground society that offers remarkable power and promise, but at a price. The signer never knows exactly what the price will be, but it always comes due.

Your character has attracted the interest of one of the younger members of the society. Rather than let the organization come up with way to utilize your character, he claims her as his own. As long as she does as he asks, her life will continue as normal, though she will be expected to obey his commands whenever he feels the need to issue them. Should she fail, the society has plenty of blackmail material to use against her.

3. Captured Captain (Science Fiction)

Years in the future, humans have taken to exploring the stars. Your character is the captain of a small research vessel, something advanced, but lightly armed. My character is the captain of a more militant vessel. He attacks your character's ship for supplies, but as he boards the vessel, he finds himself taken by your character. With the science ship completely outmatched, my character offers a deal. The science ship will be free to return to its course, but the captain will remain behind as a personal slave to her new master.
"You fight for the wizard?" Black Adam

"I fight for those who can't fight for themselves." Superman