AHS: Coven / Brother Brandon's School for Exceptional Young Men{MxMxMore Rp}

Started by TeacupTwink, November 06, 2013, 03:29:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stygia

Creepy is a good dimension to have!

So we have creepy, slutty and shy.

Now all we need is cocky, know-it-all, and the goofball in order to have a full compliment of characters  ;D

YaoiRolePlay

Oh I gotcha. Yeah it works. xD

Yeah you've only got two characters so far.

Also, I may make a cocky character as well. I love playing cocky. Slytherin for the win! xD

TeacupTwink

LOL I'm going to have to warn everyone that even if I know their character wouldn't be attracted to Eli it isn't going to stop him.

But yeah, I'm loving the group so far.  Orange Marmalade has shown me what his character looks like, he's been building a profile for him is all.

YaoiRolePlay

Oh my character will welcome the advances and use Eli to his advantage... :P

I'm generally a fan of anything that guy comes up with. He's cool. :D

TeacupTwink

I have to add their teacher and possibly Andel if I can't eventually find someone wanting to play him. He's a pretty loose character all that is really determined is who he's family with and that he raised the other and formed and incest relationship with him. Though... now that I write it out it is sounding like more than I thought it was. I mean even his name is up for being changed.  :-\ Oh well,  if no one picks him up I've already got pictures I'm considering and I've got a definite one for the main teacher / head of the household / school.

YaoiRolePlay

The way you've written them, I see Andel not exactly liking his incestuous relationship, but Eli being the one who forces himself on his brother. And Andel feeling guilty about going along with it.

TeacupTwink

It's changeable to a certain extent and I think he'd want it just not feel that it's right. Eli has a certain hold on him, it's his brother. He loves him, but how much is too much and where do these boundaries end?

YaoiRolePlay

Name: Tarquin Bell
Alias: "that creepy kid"
Race: English (UK)
Height: 6'1"
Body-Type: Lean enough, but with a good amount of fat. He usually morphs himself with his magic to be much more fit and also morphs his body into whatever someone wants, if he's trying to seduce them for whatever reason.
Body-Hair: Using his magic he keeps himself smooth except on his groin and arms and legs of course.
Tattoos: None, unless the person he's seducing likes it than he morphs it.
Piercings: Same as above.
Personality: Tarquin is not terribly fond of people. He slowly learned that people were some of the most annoying things he could ever encounter. That said, he does find them pretty useful. Not only in teaching him how to develop his abilities, but also for any number of things. Sex, money, power. He finds power in particular to be quite pleasurable. The power to make the stupid people do what he wants. The ability to just tell someone what to do and they'll do it full stop. Thus while he will treat people with disdain, usually, he's not above applying the carrot as well as the stick to get people to do what he wants. He finds sex can be an effective motivator, one of the reasons he developed his shape-shifting power.
Likes: solitude, darkness, quiet, power, taking control, plants
Dislikes: being out of control, being told what to do, people in general
Powers: 9.5/10 points:
Shapeshift (average) 4 points- This is one power that Tarquin is particularly proud of. He loves turning into all kinds of different animals, getting a feeling of what it is like to be that animal. Being that animal could be useful for all kinds of things: fighting, spying, getting smaller to fit into smaller areas or bigger to wreck havoc. He also uses it to shift his appearance to whatever may suit him at the moment or whatever is most attractive to someone he's trying to seduce, if he wants to use them. Something he really wants to develop to be as powerful as possible.
Soul Tapping (average) 3.5 points- Definitely something he wants to develop. Tarquin finds the ability to deplete a person's energy to be absolutely fascinating especially if he can use it on people who particularly annoy him. He really likes the idea, though, of developing this as much as possible to never have to sleep always draining another's energy.
Shadowshade 2 points- This is one he particularly likes. The ability to hide, unseen by all those with weaker minds than his. He's used it a couple times to spy on boys his own age as he started having sexual desires. And of course it's useful to jump out at people, taking them by surprise.
Between The Sheets: Top, of course. The very idea of being fucked makes him shiver. To give over that kind of power to someone would be horrid.
Role: Dom, again he would never let someone else tell him what to do. He desires all the power in any given sexual situation and in any situation generally.
Turn On(s): Being in a powerful situation, raping someone against their will, bondage, anything that gives him ultimate control over the situation and renders his sexual partner (victim?) helpless
Turn Off(s): Just the opposite: loss of control of the situation, someone ordering him about, standard usual offs
Extra Pictures:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
History: Tarquin Bell was born in a suburb of Manchester to a magical family. He knew about his own magic from a young age. Indeed, he started developing some magics he took a liking to from a young age. Shapeshifting and fading into the background were things he especially enjoyed. He loved scaring the other kids in class by popping out at them or pretending to attack them as some sort of animal. As he started developing sexual feelings, he hid and spied on other boys that he found attractive.

Indeed, Tarquin's first sexual experience was raping another boy, something he's just taken for granted that he could do whenever he wanted. That first time that he'd raped someone, his parents had covered for him, erasing the memory of the boy and his family. But it was after he had done it several more times that his parents decided to get him out of the country and send him to one of the only magical schools left. People were starting to ask questions about the weird neighbors and the creepy kid.

So it was that they moved to America and sent Tarquin to the school. Tarquin was quite excited about it. Indeed, he wanted to develop the magic he already knew even more. He was especially excited about necromancy. The idea of being able to raise corpses to fight excited him. Though there was one thing he was excited about even more. It was an ability that was exceptionally rare and very hard to master. Immortality. Tarquin craved power over everyone else. And what was more powerful than living longer than everyone else? Being able to influence history for long after he would normally have died.

TeacupTwink

I love him. :] He's great. Also I added the headmaster to the front.

YaoiRolePlay

Well he only rapes when he feels like it, thinking he can get away with it. But he usually goes for the more seductive approach. Since that gives him more power, the carrot as well as the stick.

Orange Marmalade

Stygia

I updated Aidan's powers with the new system, Teacup, and included healing. Also, I noticed you don't have a point cost for major plant affinity.

YaoiRolePlay

Maybe James can help Tarquin develop his soul tapping powers. Would be cool to have someone really strong and powerful take Tarquin under his wing and mentor him.

YaoiRolePlay

Teacup, what about mind magic? Manipulating other people's thoughts and memories? You didn't include that in your list.

Twisted iN Tux

TeacupTwink

TeacupTwink

Quote from: YaoiRolePlay on November 10, 2013, 06:28:15 PM
Teacup, what about mind magic? Manipulating other people's thoughts and memories? You didn't include that in your list.

I thought that power would be far too God-moddy so I wanted to refrain from bringing that one in. I thought about it because of Fiona but, I'm not certain.

Also - Stygia - I'll make more updates on plant affinity.

Twisted iN Tux

Excellent! Would is make sense for him to have been a student at one time? Then he could have limited powers, too. I was also thinking of giving him an interest in yoga, so perhaps he teaches the boys that as well. Just some thoughts.