Restarting Sons and Daughters of the Desert

Started by Elenara Isiliri, December 07, 2007, 08:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elenara Isiliri

Wanted girls to be captured, human and Elf, to be made into sex slaves for sale.  Guys to be slavers and Slave trainers.  Or males and females to be courtiers in the new Sultan's lavish palace with byplay interplays and slaves, male and female.

All sorts of opportunities for light to heavy play.  Thread can be found in Play by Post Heavy-Child boards.

I play Sorsha
History is made at night.  Character is what you are in the dark. (Quote of Lord John Warfin from Buckaroo Banzai)

Serenity Vixen

Sounds interesting, will there be courtly intrigue going on?
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Sabby

Elenara Isiliri

Oh, yes, there will be courtly intrigue, think of all the venues associated with a powerful desert kingdom, lead by the new, and well-liked Noble and closest relative to the receently passed Sultan that will now be Sultan.  Though others were passed over who thought they should be Sultan.
History is made at night.  Character is what you are in the dark. (Quote of Lord John Warfin from Buckaroo Banzai)

Elenara Isiliri

Yes there is a place for both male and female slaves, and male and female slavers, and Slave trainers.

RubySlippers

I think the mother of the Sultan could be fun to play she was traditionally one of the most powerful people in the kingdom and oversaw the Harem, not to mention the eunchs. And not being a wife herself often had quite a bit of leeway socially.

And could make life miserable for wives in the harem that offended her.  ;D

Elenara Isiliri

In this case there is no mother to the new Sultan, I am hoping one of the players from before that played the position of Head of the Harem will return,  If not then the position will be open for takers

RubySlippers

What kind of culture is it I take it has strong fantasy elements, so maybe the sister of the Sultana who is head of one of the religions as High Priestess and attends the needs of the household. In many ancient cultures the religions often were a path for a nobleborn woman not seeking marriage to have a secure path. I was thinking this could be fun and I'm not into submissiove women as characters to run.

Sabby

I'minI'minI'minI'min!

*presents wrists to be shackled*

Elenara Isiliri

I suggest both of you read the thread hread at the top of the main page https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=149.0  Game background

Ruby--That sounds Great  The deceased Sultan was not married but you could be the niece of the Old Sultana, and for now you oversee the Harem along with the Chief Eunuch Mustaha he is in his 40's  It was he that knew the secret of royal bloodlines and could prove
that Haroun el Rashid was the closest living relative to the throne as his father was the son of the Queen of Daria, an amazon like culture, of which Sorsha is the Crown Princess, and the Queen of Daria was the daughter of a much previous sultan being elf and long lived, and Haroun's mother as sister of the deceased sultan's father 

Sabbat--come up with where you might be at this time, already captured or will be captured.  post it here.  You can go ahead and post it to.  Then make up a post ready to put into the thread.  you can do that as soon and I see where you are going to be starting, as I am moderating this, but if you want to come up with a whole capture scene or whatever, than you can as this is a free form game.

RubySlippers

Any real magic in the game or do I have to do the old smoke & mirrors "stage magic" sort of things with some serious skill in healing and poisons. (purely to counter poisons and their effects, really...)

I'm good either way.

Elenara Isiliri

Magics are real and if you read the game threads https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=149.0  you will find all the information about the game mechanics and character building

I am going to start a Main thread of the Court of Haroun el Rachid. there is a OCC thread there for further communications.

Ther is also a players form and a place to post you characters, you can play more than one.

Serenity Vixen

I'd like to play a court noble, a courtier, if that is allowed
What is the role of noble women in this society?
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Elenara Isiliri

Lots of good information in the game thread at the top of the main page.  see the post above for a link to that page.

As a married woman she would be locked away in a harem for the most part.  as a concubine, a girl gifted to the an noble or the sultan but not a wife, it is a different story.

Then there are the widows who seem to have greater lattitide.  And as the game has some fantasy and is freeform there is much more for a female to do. 

We already have a male will to be a slave of some lady.

Elven Sex Goddess

Like to play concubine in the game.  Give me a day or two to flesh out a character concept.  Just got off my busy part of the week with work  25 hours in two days.   

HybridHalf

Being a Desert Elf sounds interesting. I even have a pic of one! I'll knock up a character sheet.

Stevej101

Looks interesting, might play a slaver or slave hunter type if there is need for one.  Let me know and I'll start building.
"But I like it in the gutter, its dark and warm and I meet all sorts of interesting people."

Ons and Offs

Max

If there is room for more than one slave boy, then I think I might like to join in. 
"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

HybridHalf

Max

Who, me?  Never!   ::)

Would prefer to be captured, or perhaps a newly captured slave who has just been sold to their owner. 
"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

MadPanda

(twiddles thumbs while waiting for game to reopen under new management...)
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

PeachyKeen

ooh. i wanna be a captured slave. :)

i'm not sure how exactly we go about joining though...?

MadPanda

Well, theoretically one of the mods should change the game so that Sherona is the 'owner', and then we either submit our characters to her for review and authorization or (if she trusts us to be genre-appropriate) we just post 'em in the cast thread.

:)

However, I'm still seeing the original owner and his co-GM listed up top, so I'm not sure where we are in this process.
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Sorsha

I am Sorsha AKA Elenara  now co moderator of Sons and Daughters of the Desert.  The game is now open,  There are places for slaves and Slave catchers, and for concubines.  Run your who, what, and whys to me in a PM before you post to the game. 
History is made at night.  Character is what you are in the dark.  ----Lord John Warfin in Buckaroo Banzai

Ons and Offs