Who will post next? 2011.06.26

Started by Harley, June 26, 2011, 01:55:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

*Whispers in his ear*  Ya think people are going to not like it if we hijack this thread?  ;P

Oh well, if they can't take a joke.... ;P  Caxi?  :D

Caxi76

*Looks about and whispers back*  Nobodys here to hijack it from.

Besides I kinda wanna see how long we can continue Cami!
"Que ideia a de que no Carnaval as pessoas se mascaram. No Carnaval desmascaram-se."

"Who came up with that idea, that on Carnival people mask themselves. On Carnival, they unmask."

Anesa

Ohhh, yeah.  I like that idea.  Maybe...we can beat the old record or something?

"Cami and Caxi:  Who Will Post Next Longest Hijackers!"

*Blows a whistle and throws confettie all around*  ;P  Caxi?  It's your turn!!!

Caxi76

A whistle and confetti, This is getting even more interesting, didnt think that was possible :D

Cami? if you please..
"Que ideia a de que no Carnaval as pessoas se mascaram. No Carnaval desmascaram-se."

"Who came up with that idea, that on Carnival people mask themselves. On Carnival, they unmask."

Anesa

*Comes running back in, panting and all sweaty*  Dang!  I'm getting a workout tonight!

We may need that shower right here, Caxi!  ;P

Caxi76

* Blinks and thinks a moment* That would be fun, but gotta keep it PG-13 XD

What do you think Cami? *flashes a little smirk*

Anesa

*Grumbles*  Oh yeah, I forgot.  Okay, no shower.  Wanna just "towel me off"?  ;)

(that sounded worse than the shower, didn't it!)

Caxi?  Are you getting tired yet?

Caxi76

Never tired!  I  would love to shower or towel yo..wait wow that does sound a little more risque.

No grumbling Cami, just cant shower here.. ;)

Anesa

Okay, I'll not grumble then. :-)  I would rather whistle.

*Whistles for Caxi*

Caxi76

*comes running* You whistled?

*smirks*  I usually dont respond to whistles, but for you Cami.. I'll make exceptions.

Anesa

Aww...well, I'll not give you a wolf-whistle then...

Hooowl!

Caxiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii??   :D

Caxi76

Aww, that kinda whistle is okay..besides the rules are out the window with you ;)

Caaaaaaaamiiiii!

Anesa

Present and accounted for, Mr. Sexy!

*Waggles her finger at Caxi*

Caxi76

You beckoned for me?

*grins and says melodiously * ooooh Cami?

Anesa

Woohoo!  He can even sing!!  *Bats her lashes at him*

Caxi?  Would you sing me a lullaby before I call it a night and go find my pillow?

Caxi76

*bats his lashes back* Yep rules out the window, i usually dont  ;D

I will try my best. I should probably attempt to dream as well.. Oh Cami before ya go!

Galanthor

I'm the C-C-C-Combobreaker

dunno...erm camille

Caxi76

Did we win ? Oh no she went to sleep..

Is Breathless around ?

Breathless Intent

For you, Caxi? Of course!

Caxi, come back!

Caxi76

Yes?

How may I help you Breathless?

Galanthor

...again me

Breathless? he asked you something

Breathless Intent

You should ...do a dance!!

Mordred, you wanna dance too? Or are you too cool to dance?

Caxi76

*dancing* I thinks he's to cool

Is it true Mordred?

Mordred

Breathless one.. you making fun of my slightly chilled flesh? :P

I shall call a Caxi. I mean.. summon on. Not like a cab, I think.. but I am drunk and shouldn't be driving.

I'm trying to warm. *wills moon to send those silvery rays*

Ok, Breathless.. get your ruffly bottom back here.
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Ooh I'm here! You promise to warm my ruffly bottom for me, Mr. Blue? *grins and shakes her tush*

Mordred, better make good on your promise. (or the one I made for you anyway)