Salem Institute of Magic (HP verse): Recruiting now!

Started by Amelita, March 31, 2014, 09:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainbowRian

I'm very much interested in making a male character, though I work tomorrow morning so I should have stuff sent to you in a few days.. that is if this is still open.

Ember Star

Quote from: Aiden on April 17, 2014, 11:42:36 PM
Gringotts is the one bank for the  entire wizard world.

But it it has branches in major wizard communities.

Money is the same, knut, sickle, Galleon. But there are "american" currency. Stars and stripes, eagles, etc etc. But its the same. So once in a while you get a "English" sickle, but there is no exchange rate. it works globally.
Thank you very much, sir! ^_^
Quote from: RainbowRian on April 18, 2014, 12:28:52 AM
I'm very much interested in making a male character, though I work tomorrow morning so I should have stuff sent to you in a few days.. that is if this is still open.
Rian-y! You should totally IM about friendship between our characters if yours is about the same age. I'm making a third year pure blood female.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Senti

Amelita

Quote from: RainbowRian on April 18, 2014, 12:28:52 AM

Quote from: Senti on April 18, 2014, 05:08:38 AM
Do you dare me?

Yes, we're still open  ;D

Fill out sheets and submit them for approval by PM to myself, Aiden and Bloodied Porcelain.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Lady Lunarius

I'm still working on my character!!! Just coming a little slowly.
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

TheHangedOne

A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on April 18, 2014, 08:47:36 AM
Yay my Lunalovely!

I'm just looking to see if the position I'd talked about wanting was still open <3 *Loves on*
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Greytrail

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on April 18, 2014, 09:03:30 AM
I'm just looking to see if the position I'd talked about wanting was still open <3 *Loves on*
Whoo hoo! Come play with me sexy mama! *cracks up*

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on April 18, 2014, 09:03:30 AM

Divination? It is
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Emmykins

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Greytrail on April 18, 2014, 09:09:23 AM
Whoo hoo! Come play with me sexy mama! *cracks up*

I'mma gonna make a maaaan!!! <3 I'll have a female student though

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on April 18, 2014, 09:18:40 AM
Divination? It is

Woohoo!!!! I'm excited!!!! I'll sit down soon and work more on him. I have some chores to do then I can spend time catching up on posts for games and character creations.
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Greytrail

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on April 18, 2014, 10:04:41 AM
I'mma gonna make a maaaan!!! <3 I'll have a female student though

A MAN? *makes mock stinky face* Well, he can still be friends then! LOL! And I'm sure my flirty 6th year Ipswich lad will wreak at least a little bit of havoc when he swoops in. lol

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Greytrail on April 18, 2014, 10:56:59 AM
A MAN? *makes mock stinky face* Well, he can still be friends then! LOL! And I'm sure my flirty 6th year Ipswich lad will wreak at least a little bit of havoc when he swoops in. lol

Haha He's one of those who seems to "adopt" the outcasts.
LaLu's Delicious treats!

DinaFlower

Is it bad that I am as excited about this as I was when I saw the Iron man 3 trailer for the first time? ((I am in love with Tony Stark... IN LOVE!!))

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: DinaFlower on April 18, 2014, 08:32:56 PM
Is it bad that I am as excited about this as I was when I saw the Iron man 3 trailer for the first time? ((I am in love with Tony Stark... IN LOVE!!))

Ditto and no it's not bad unless you're not planning to join despite all that enthusiasm. ;)

DinaFlower

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on April 18, 2014, 08:34:01 PM
Ditto and no it's not bad unless you're not planning to join despite all that enthusiasm. ;)

I am reading the rules, setting, blah blah blah right now. I may have to read it a few times though, lol.. When I read a wall of text like that start to forget what I read when I started lol

ebpohmr

Quote from: DinaFlower on April 18, 2014, 08:41:39 PM
I am reading the rules, setting, blah blah blah right now. I may have to read it a few times though, lol.. When I read a wall of text like that start to forget what I read when I started lol

Well, the game has three fantastic GM's and several helpful and talented writers/players - so someone will always be ready to answer any questions you may have!

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: DinaFlower on April 18, 2014, 08:41:39 PM

Feel free to ask any questions or find me via PM/IM if you like. I should be around for a while tonight. PS: I love the Gor reference in your name. :)

Quote from: ebpohmr on April 18, 2014, 08:46:20 PM
Well, the game has three fantastic GM's and several helpful and talented writers/players - so someone will always be ready to answer any questions you may have!

*snuggles Eb* Flattery will get you everywhere, darling. <3

ebpohmr

RainbowRian

Quote from: Ember Star on April 18, 2014, 01:37:20 AM
Thank you very much, sir! ^_^  Rian-y! You should totally IM about friendship between our characters if yours is about the same age. I'm making a third year pure blood female.
I certainly Will,  not sure on all of the details yet. 

DinaFlower

Okay, thank you lots! So does the IC not start until September 1st, or will that be the IC date when it doe start?

Also, thank you lots! It makes me feel good when people get it! My name on some sites is "kajira" and no one ever knows what it means.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: DinaFlower on April 18, 2014, 09:01:08 PM
Okay, thank you lots! So does the IC not start until September 1st, or will that be the IC date when it doe start?

Also, thank you lots! It makes me feel good when people get it! My name on some sites is "kajira" and no one ever knows what it means.

IC has already been going on for a bit. We're currently in the summer months, giving people a chance to get IC and get to know their characters a bit before the school year.

ebpohmr

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on April 18, 2014, 09:03:25 PM
IC has already been going on for a bit. We're currently in the summer months, giving people a chance to get IC and get to know their characters a bit before the school year.

*nods* So far, I've learned more about Dominar by writing his parts of his first scene than I did when making his character sheet. ;)

DinaFlower

thank you lots! If I get the time after reading everything. I will get a Char up tonight. In fact. I have read the rules. I think I will make a char and then finish reading, if that is okay?