Lust and Revenge in The Caribbean Quadrangle

Started by kylie, September 09, 2006, 09:56:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kylie

I'd like to play one or two victims in this story of obsession, revenge by domination, and possibly twisted seduction on the water. 

There is basically one victimized couple (Monique and Ricky) and one tormenting couple (Colette and Tyrone), so I'm thinking maybe a 1-1 with each person running one male and one female character.  In that case I'd probably like to focus on playing Monique and have the other player spend at least equal time running the two villain-types. 

Or just maybe,  it could be 3-4 players if the characters and timing click well enough.

Leisurely rate, probably 2-3 posts/week with a couple good paragraphs at least.  I'd like intensity and "in the mood" description, more texture and less rapid fire.

This would include basically toying/taunting, verbal, forced displays (dressing, posture, dance) and forced prostitution, possibly a bit of harder bdsm to rub things in.  Some emphases might include slave or slut clothing for the victims, foot and leg worship, interracial fears and desires, verbal abuse, forced speech, and periodic rape including gang (artsy and perhaps surreal, if you please).  Non-consensual and pretty mean overall, but I'd like intervals of slow dripping vague fear, suspense and well general mindfuck.  Not in the sense that nothing will happen (of course it will), but building up to/ ebb and flow from one to the next, not constantly hammering away.  (Can discuss more in PM/ specific questions if that seems vague?) 

Bits of physical struggle vaguely similar to Dead Calm could be in, but generally not so violent as that film - and there are more people, and more than one operative boat involved - the better to split people up and take them to visit others, etc.  And please let's try to keep the technicalities of boating to a minimum ;) 

The victim couple should get worn down, but might also periodically or gradually become aroused in spite of themselves.  All the four main characters would start together and have periodic group events after that, but I also imagine many times when they are split off in pairs, etc. 

A bit more particular ideas to follow.  Some details like the character figures could be modified if you'd like something a bit different. 

Send a PM if you'd like to discuss.  I'm not going to seal the deal until otherwise posted.

kylie

Ricky and Monique

Monique leans on the railing of the deck, the sun reflecting off the sparkling waters of the Keys and between the ice cubes in the dwindling glass of punch she held.  Her thin, lightly tan Filipina body balanced carefree, in her snug little tube top and sari skirt and clogs...  She gazed dreamily across the water, purring contentedly as her fiance Ricky slid alongside and then ran one arm, then both, around her.  Her thin, lightly tan Filipina body pressing back easily against his strong bare chest as he kisses her shoulder warmly.

It was perfect, a few days out of Key West and this was just the finishing touch in a year that had gone from hell to paradise for her.  While he surely knew things had been rough somehow, even Ricky couldn't know how close she had come to the bottom.  There was no call for an illustrator fresh out of school the way the economy was, and even accounting and restaurant work was temporary.  Finally, after refusing several times, she had decided to "keep" packages for a local gang. 

They actually dazzled her a bit with their expensive coats and guns, not to mention their glistening Haitian bodies...  Again she relented and dated one of them.  It was nice at first, she was showered with little gifts, new people that kept an eye on things in such a bad place, so much protection.  And Tyrone, he was witty although he kept the "business" to himself and warned her not to ask too much..  He encouraged her to let down her hair and go out.  He took her clubbing and driving and tossed money around clan businesses with her like she couldn't believe.  But soon she realized how much he was inclined to limit her life - women were just things to keep around to him, even if she was drawn to his strength and fire.  He wouldn't be ever faithful, and he expected her to just hang around and wait and stay primed up in the sleaziest things sometimes.  And then there was the brush with the drugs...  She didn't even want to remember the drug part -- and she wasn't sure how much she forgot of that month, either.

But Ricky...  She couldn't tell him all of it, but Ricky was her savior.  He had been there at just the right time.  A lowly handyman, but she had needed someone to help her get out and he was miraculously willing to cut the fee.  Probably it had something to do with the unplanned date they had created out of their first meeting at a local diner, but that lowly start only made it more romantic for her.  Together they had moved to an apartment in a plain but better district, and somehow managed to hold up the rent while he learned to care for expensive gardens and she finally climbed the ladder to a regular art contract.  He was always funny and charming, not to mention gorgeous. So when he suggested they get engaged in November, she was overjoyed.

Now, almost Christmas.  Monique turning slightly sideways, snuggling into him.  Tossing up that wide little smile with shining brown eyes to say, "I love it when you do that."  He ruffles the top of her hair fondly and taps his thigh playfully against her rear.  "I got a surprise," he says softly.  "There's an island couple out for a quick ride on the water, calling on the radio.  They want to come party just for tonight."  She blinks and purses her lips in amused curiosity...  For all she was happy to be with him alone, it did sound like fun.  All the months of hard work hadn't given her much time to socialize and flaunt her success, so it would be good to unwind...

Colette and Tyrone

A short distance away, Colette sits balanced on Tyrone's lap, her tight minidress easily exposing her sex against his flesh.  She holds the radio transmitter as they wait for the reply, watching his broad icy eyes with a mix of respect and fascination.  So, she thinks quietly, this is the white bitch he was so sure would fail on her own.  He's been following her all these months, I better get to see her or her lover grovel for all this trouble.  Ricky was a pretty enough trophy to have wasted so much time watching, she thought, and in her perverse way it would be good to finally see how Tyrone might bring that Monique back into line.

"So we just play cool," she repeated in a deep little voice hedged with lingering malice.  "Like we goin to make a little party?  She won't just blow up?" --  He laughed, his big black arms sliding tighter around her middle.  "Oh no sugar, she don't want to make no scene.  And I bet she can't stop looking at me thinking about before."  He pulled her down closer by the hips to emphasize to her vulnerable parts how thinking about Monique thinking about that stimulated him...  "We be cool so she'll be cool, and just flirt and have fun you know, nice night on the water.  And then we start fixing it up nice." 

He chuckled softly, cold and deep, a hand sliding up her smooth muscled back to run around her neck.  "Tell them how we're looking forward to it...  I know that pretty boy will let us come along."  He smiled at her backturned gaze flashing a gold tooth.  "Yes, I know what you thinking.  That gonna be your pretty boy next.  You mean island mama whore.  Yes he is, just so we get that cunt in line too, mm-hmm...  I got friends coming out on the water gonna like to meet her, like I said."  He nods curtly and nips her shoulder between his teeth, making her jump just a little...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Models: Monique - Charisse Kailyn, Ricky - Ramsus R, Tryone - Sincere, Colette - Wendy

kylie

King_Furby

kylie

Hey, it's been like a week.  I get to bump myself if I want!

*sticks out tongue and pleads shamelessness*