It doesn't take a village to raise a child. it takes...3 drag queens?

Started by x3yugimutoux3, January 29, 2011, 02:13:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

x3yugimutoux3

Hey y'all! x3yugimutoux3 here, looking for three roleplayers that would like to take on this challenge.

Based off of the Movie, "To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar", this idea is the lovechild of the three main characters, and my twisted mind. In this idea, Patrick Swayze's character "Miss Vida BoEm" has an accidental 'incident' with a female bar manager (Vida was more than tipsy, and something about wanting to 'make sure' of sexual orientation) during a Drag Competition and months later, is contacted by the woman and is informed that she's pregnant (wouldn'tcha know it?) but the mother is adamant that she doesn't want the child and the mother mentions terminating if "Vida" doesn't want to keep it. Vida is naturally against the idea of ending a life, so 'she' agrees to take the child once it's born. There for the birth, Vida gets to hold 'her' new baby daughter and when the actual mother is offered to hold her, she refuses coldly. Thus starts the daughter's life being raised by three drag queens.

CHARACTERS NEEDED: MISS VIDA BOEm,  MISS NOXEMA JACKSON, MISS CHICHI RODRIGUEZ,
My character:
Name: ALPHONSE (can be used as a feminine name in German) ALOISIA BOEM
Nickname: Allie
Eyes: big pretty green eyes
Hair: curly strawberry-blonde
personality type: tomboyish, but in a cute way. Vida likes to dress her in fashionable clothes, and even though she likes looking pretty, she prefers boyish clothes when she plays. Noxema is the voice of reason and sound advice (despite it being slightly skeptical and cynical), while Vida is the doting 'mother'. Chichi is like the fun aunt, that reads her stories and stuff like that (Allie is quite the fan of Princess Laritsa). She gets teased at school when she's older about having her drag queen family, but she ignores the teasing, and focuses on having fun and being herself. She LOVES football, and always comes home with scuffed knees and scrapes, scratches, and minor wounds (no matter what age), and she loves her family very much.

I REPEAT:
CHARACTERS NEEDED: MISS VIDA BOEm,  MISS NOXEMA JACKSON, MISS CHICHI RODRIGUEZ

pm me if you'd like a part or if you're interested
;D Yuugi-chan ;D (discord is Princess_Vegeta #1438)

Ons and Offs
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should." -Acheron Parthenopaeus
"Just because you had it bad, doesn't mean I had it good." -Styxx of Didymos
"We aren't the damned, folks. We're the categorically fucked." -Urian, son of Strykerius