Near Future Bimbo Transformation (Taken)

Started by MasterEric6, September 09, 2020, 07:42:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterEric6

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Near Future Bimbo Transformation

I'm seeking a RP for a female character who strongly desires to undergo a mental and physical change from being a normal women to living a total bimbo lifestyle. She would desire to give up all her stresses and worries and instead  seek to live a life of hedonism as an idealized male play toy. Not wanting to do this alone this potential bimbo would seek out a partner to help her through her transformation and to take over all of life's stressful choices. As well as to help cover what is sure to be the large costs associated with her transformation.

This RP will take place in a near future setting. There will possibly be new medical procedures as well as some pharmaceutical ones as well. These won't be magic pills or one stop procedures and instead I desire this RP to focus on a more grounded story of what our characters goes though to make YC's transformation happen, both physically but especially mentally as well.

This RP will include all the standard bimbo fetishes . All other kinks are negotiable.

The RP should focus as much on YC's mental change as much as her physical and behavioral changes.

Who will your character be?
What was her background?
Why does she want to become a bimbo?
What drove her to this?
How old is she?
What is MC's relationship to yours?
Did they know each other from before?

So I'm looking for someone to play the female character who want's to become a bimbo.
I will play their opposite. I am very open and flexible on this role since YC could have number of backgrounds. I'm willing to play MC as a male or female if you desire.

If your interested send a PM please.

MasterEric6

Looking to get this RP going again. DM if interested.

MasterEric6

MasterEric6