What would you do if you were trapped on an island with a tribe of cannibals?

Started by noekula, January 29, 2010, 02:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

noekula

A group of friends set off for what would seem to be an exciting trip on the luxurious yacht that belongs to Natalie Ryan's father. The friends set off for what seems to be a fun filled week of partying, but they end up getting caught in a storm which destroys the yacht and leaves the friends swimming towards a large body of land they see in the distance. When they get there, everything seems to be like a dream island. There's plenty of plants and animals to eat, not to mention there's caves for them to sleep in. The only thing wrong with the island is that it's inhabited by a small tribe of cannibals that want to eat them. The only true haven they have from the cannibals are the caves, which are a taboo of sorts in their beliefs. As time goes by, the friends begin to wonder if they'll ever get off of the island.

I'm kind of thinking there might be one person in the cannibal tribe that's a rebel (not actually a cannibal) who tried to help the friends out, but I don't know if I'll keep that. Post your opinions of this in this topic as well.

Post here or send me a message with a brief description of your character if you're interested and I'll post the list of characters on this page. Please include: Name, Age, Sexual Orientation, and personality traits. I can message you with anything else I feel I need to add. We can start as soon as we get enough people. :-)

Oh, and I'm unsure as to what category this will be in. (I'm still kind of new.) There's gonna be violence, probably even death. So if you could give me your opinion as to whether or not what category this will go in, that would be great too.

Characters so far:

Natalie Ryan (noekula): 21 years old, Straight. She has natural leadership qualities, but is very attentive to everyone else's needs.
Is it still me that makes you sweat?
Am I who you think about in bed?

Ons and offs ;)

Will you dance to this beat and hold a lover close?

Odin

Hey Noe :)

Just thought I'd express my interest, and ask a few questions...

How big is the tribe of cannibals?
Would it be possible for the survivors to have a gun/knife?
You say the only safe haven is the caves... Does that means the cannibals are camping outside?

Thanks in advance.

noekula

QuoteHow big is the tribe of cannibals?
I'd say about 15 or so. 15 seems like a small, but still troublesome amount of cannibals to deal with. But I am for sure open to suggestion.

QuoteWould it be possible for the survivors to have a gun/knife?
I was thinking about there being a kit on the yacht, something with medical supplies and tools that someone could carry on their back or something. I was thinking about including a survival knife in it. But if you wanted to make your character bring along a weapon, that would be okay too. :)

QuoteYou say the only safe haven is the caves... Does that means the cannibals are camping outside?
No. They'd still be at their camps, but they might send a small group to spy on them and track their movements or something. I'm seeing a bunch of caves that lead to various places along the beach, so it would be hard for them to patrol each opening.

I hope those are acceptable answers. :)

Ons and offs ;)

Odin

Quote from: noekula on January 30, 2010, 04:10:54 PM
I'd say about 15 or so. 15 seems like a small, but still troublesome amount of cannibals to deal with. But I am for sure open to suggestion.
I was thinking about there being a kit on the yacht, something with medical supplies and tools that someone could carry on their back or something. I was thinking about including a survival knife in it. But if you wanted to make your character bring along a weapon, that would be okay too. :)

I Think that you should consider adding in other tribes... Or more people... Because, I Don't know about you, but I'd just wait until they were asleep and spine pick every one of them.

Secretwriter

I don't normally go for group games, but this one looks interesting. 

How many players are you looking for in this game?

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

noekula

Quote from: Odin on January 31, 2010, 01:30:01 AM
I Think that you should consider adding in other tribes... Or more people... Because, I Don't know about you, but I'd just wait until they were asleep and spine pick every one of them.
You have a good point. That's something I'll think about if enough people join. Thanks for your input Odin. :)

Quote from: Secretwriter on January 31, 2010, 01:21:15 PM
I don't normally go for group games, but this one looks interesting. 

How many players are you looking for in this game?

I'm looking for at least 3 other people besides myself. I'm hoping between 4-8 people, however many want to join. :)

Ons and offs ;)

ScorpioQueen

hey! I would be interested in this as well. Are you still looking for people to join?
I'm your queen, you will obey me! Now tie me up and spank me!

TheVillain

You know, if it's such an island of plenty- why are there cannibals at all, lol.

Name: Nicara

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Personality Traits: Has developed a sort of warrior ethos, he is one of the cannibals and finds the practice spiritual in nature- but thinks that killing and eating someone should be reserved for the results of battle, a token of respect among fellow warriors. Killing and eating someone that was too weak or inexperienced to defend themselves is dishonorable and no spiritual gains are made by the eater.

On a slightly less pleasing note, also believes sex is a way to commune with the spirits- different women showing different aspects of the spirits. As such it seems his assistance comes with a price, as he seeks to have pregnancy risk sex with all of the female characters so that he may gain enlightenment with the ways of the spirits.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Secretwriter

I'm still up for it, but I don't want to put time into a character that may not be played.  I will make one if the game gets off the ground. I've done too much work in the past on group games that didn't come to fruition to see another character that I won't get to play.

If the game becomes a go, I'll provide info then. :-)

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

ScorpioQueen

Quote from: Secretwriter on February 10, 2010, 06:13:39 AM
I'm still up for it, but I don't want to put time into a character that may not be played.  I will make one if the game gets off the ground. I've done too much work in the past on group games that didn't come to fruition to see another character that I won't get to play.

If the game becomes a go, I'll provide info then. :-)

Totally understandable. I'd like to hear if this will actually go through. I have ideas on the type of character I'd enjoying playing..but I wouldn't want to put the time into it if it will not come through.
I'm your queen, you will obey me! Now tie me up and spank me!