Super Smash Bros. Bangin' (Accepting Applicants)

Started by SammyGirl, May 12, 2014, 12:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EdwardShane

Fair enough.  Make like a rodent, dude!.....and gopher it.  *psionically bitch slapped by Kerrigan for terrible punnage*

Zekromnomnom

I think I might give it just a little more time and think on it just a little more before I decide. There might be someone else I'd rather play.

Inerrant Lust

This could be tempting...

I wouldn't be adverse to playing Korra, myself.. Also, I just noticed that while she does appear in a few games on the 3DS, outright third party things are not allowed. A shame, that.. :P

Hey, smash bros. had solid snake in it once, eh!? ;)

EdwardShane

Unfortunately, yes, Korra would be declined due to being on a TV show before a game.

However, Snake is as of yet unclaimed, if you want to write up a character sheet for him

Ace Flyer

For the record, anyone who is a Nintendo fan, or a Dynasty/Samurai Warrior fan, Legend of Zelda fan, or any combination of those...Hyrule Warriors is awesome.

I am...pretty certain once I beat the game I will be making a character or two from it...

Zekromnomnom

Can I reserve a character if, next week after I get the game and like it and the character enough, I can choose to play him then?

EdwardShane

Zekromnomnom

I ordered Radiant Historia on Amazon because it wasn't like 70 dollars this time around.

EdwardShane

ahhh okay.  haven't heard of that one, but the name alone is intriguing

Zekromnomnom

It's a turn based RPG that involves time travel, so yeah, I'm pretty intrigued.

Ace Flyer

Oh, that game is awesome! Crap, I wish I would have thought of that...If you like RPGs along the lines of Chrono Trigger and the old Final Fantasies (mainly IV and VI), Radiant Historia is a great game.

Zekromnomnom

I'm about to go to bed, but I'm really hoping it'll be here when I wake up. The mail usually comes around the time I'd be waking up, anyway.

SammyGirl

I have radiant historia but haven't played it yet.... OMG now i must!!!
And yeah, you can reserve a character if you like. just be sure to let me know if you change your mind

Zekromnomnom

I gotta take a nap, but I started playing it and I'm already enjoying it.

Behindthemask75

Alright. I heard no general objections, so I wrote up an intro for Fox:

Character: Fox McCloud
Character Gender And Species: Male anthropomorphic Red Fox
Originating Game: Star Fox (SNES), Star Fox 64 (N64)
5 Words to describe your character: Calm, level-headed, Respectable, Eager, Loyal
Battle Skills and Weaponry: Martial Arts, Blaster
Pokemon, or other partner: None
Brief History:

Fox McCloud was raised by his father James on the planet Corneria. It was here where Fox, showing prowess as a pilot, enlisted in the Cornerian Flight Academy along with fellow pilot Slippy Toad. During his time in the academy, Fox’s father left the family on a mission passed on by General Pepper of the Cornerian Army. James, along with the Star Fox team, headed to Venom to investigate strange events supposedly caused by the evil scientist Andross. It was on Venom that Pigma Dengar betrayed James and the Star Fox team, leading to their capture by Andross. Peppy Hare survived, and returned to Corneria to tell Fox what had become of his father.

Clearly upset by his father’s death, Fox dropped out of the Academy to avenge his death. Peppy took Fox under his wing, and the two recruited Falco Lombardi and Slippy Toad to form the new Star Fox team. Fox and team are called upon by General Pepper to stop Andross’ invasion of the Lylat system. Peppy declines the lead role of the team, instead encouraging Fox to take up the position.

After the events of the Lylat Wars, the team find themselves unable to rest. While in a training session with Falco, Fox receives a distress signal from Katt Monroe. Falco abruptly leaves, and the ensuing mission finds the remaining members of the Star Fox team taking on General Shears and a clone of Andross.

Once Fox had disposed of the remaining Venomian units, Falco decides to leave the team for a time. It’s during this time that the Star Fox team finds itself striving to save the planet of Sauria. It’s here that Fox meets Krystal, a beautiful young vixen. After the planet is saved, Krystal joins the Star Fox team, replacing Falco.

Falco returns to the team, taking Peppy’s place in the battlefield when the Aparoids invade the Lylat system. Again, the Star Fox team is called on to help save the day. With Fox at the lead, the team eventually invades the Aparoid homeworld and destroys the queen.

Soon after the team clears the Lylat system of the Aparoids, the sea people of Venom, the Anglars, begin to invade the rest of the Lylat System. The Star Fox team pushes back against this new threat, eventually ending the war by conquering the Anglar Emperor on Venom.

http://mii-gamer.com/2013/10/07/fox-mccloud-blaster-super-smash-bros-update-7-10-2013/
Check my O/Os: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=311723.0

If I'm not replying fast enough for you, check here first: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=214700.0

SammyGirl

Behindthemask75

Check my O/Os: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=311723.0

If I'm not replying fast enough for you, check here first: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=214700.0

Ace Flyer

Alternate Pic 1
Alternate Pic 2
Character Name: Kursed (aka Krystal)
Character Gender and Species: Female, Blue Anthropomorphic Fox, Lylatian
Originating Game: Star Fox Adventures
Five Words to Describe Personality: Kursed - Cold, Calculating, Ruthless, Distant, Determined (Krystal - Lonely, Lost, Sad, Regretful, Repentant)
Battle Skills and Weaponry: Telepathic Abilities, Blaster, Magic Staff
Pokemon or Other Partner: N/A
Brief History: Krystal was born on the planet Cerinia, outside of the Lylat System. Her home world was destroyed while she was young, although she had managed to escape the destruction even while it claimed both of her parents. Traveling to the Lylat System in search of answers, she ended up on the planet Sauria when she answered a distress call. Finding the world under conflict from General Scales and his army, a conflict threatening to destroy the planet, she did her best to save the world. Ultimately, though, she was imprisoned by General Scales, and the world was only saved by the timely arrival of Fox McCloud of the mercenary team Star Fox.

After the conflict on Sauria, she was invited, and joined, the Star Fox team. Joining their ranks as a telepath, able to help the team coordinate more and work with communications. She played a large role in fending off the Aparoid Invasion...But although, during this time, she had grown to view the team as a second family, and was romantically involved with Fox, her happiness didn't last. Fox, concerned for her safety, had her discharged from the team. Feeling hurt and rejected, she disappeared for a time...

It wouldn't be until the invasion of the Anglar Empire that she would be seen again, this time as a member of the Star Wolf team. Involved now with Panther Caroso, and finding some camaraderie with the team, on several occasions she butted heads with Fox and the reformed Star Fox. Touch choices and hard decisions were to be made, and by the end of the conflict, she had to disappear again...Criticized and hated by the people for leaving Star Fox after her second chance to join the team, feeling as though she was simply a means to an end for many around her...She left the Lylat System. Bitter, heartbroken, and disgusted with herself, she adopted a shell persona of Kursed to hide her pain, and became a bounty hunter. So different from the vixen that Fox and the others had once known, he didn't even recognize her when their paths briefly crossed on the planet of Kew, years after the Anglar Blitz.

Now, one of the more feared bounty hunters around, she has come to Minerva seeking out a new mark, unknown her old friends and allies are there to participate in the Super Smash Bros. tournament...

Character Name: Link
Character Gender and Species: Male, Hylian
Originating Game: The Legend of Zelda
Five Words to Describe Personality: Quiet, Kind, Honorable, Courageous, Heroic
Battle Skills and Weaponry: Master Swordsman, supplemented by various other items (Bow, Hookshot, Boomerang, erc.)
Pokemon or Other Partner: Fata, the Fairy
Brief History: The Spirit of the Hero, almost always known as Link, had lived several lives in several times. Bound by destiny to the Princess Zelda, and the true holder of the Triforce of Courage, his spirit awakens whenever the realm of Hyrule is under threat from the forces of Darkness. Through the eras he has been known as the Hero of Time, the Hero of Hyrule, of Legend, of Winds, and of Light. Sometimes, he's simply known as the Hero.

Of all these Heroes, arguable the greatest of them was the Hero of Time. It was this Hero that was the first to truly defeat and seal away Ganondorf, the King of Darkness. Using the powers of Time and the Triforce, he saw to it that the essence of the darkness be split into four pieces and banished through the eras. One fragment of his soul was bound by Master Sword, while the other three locked away in different places of time. The ultimate destruction of the darkness was impossible, for it would always return and be resurrected to battle with the blood of the goddess, as held by the lineage of Princess Zelda, and the spirit of the hero, in Link.

This current Link that attend the Super Smash Bros. tournament is all of these Link, and none of them at the same time. A proper incarnation of the spirit, he could chose to be any of them. But tired of the ceaseless cycle of reincarnation and battle, he uses these tournaments as a chance to be free of that. The latest conflict of Eras, brought about by the corrupted sorceress Cia, and ended only with the help of the sorceress's light half Lana, brought him to question the goddess's plan. Why did the cycle have to continue, and never end? Why was his fate and destiny always to be bound to Zelda's, at the cost of those around them?

And so, blade and shield at the ready, Link returns to Minerva for another tournament. To once again see old friends and battle old enemies, embracing a chance to be part of something not foretold and planned out by destiny.

SammyGirl

Link and Krystal are both approved. I would however like to recommend not adding any new characters after this for awhile. Since you have so many XD

Ace Flyer