Jaded - (F seeking M)

Started by Zealously Jaded, February 14, 2018, 10:03:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zealously Jaded

DISCLAIMER: Before you read this, I have a massive fetish for men in suits.

Taming the Brat

Introduction:

MC is rich, beautiful, and a complete bitch. YC is someone who knows MC, a family friend, or someone who works with a family member. After an incident where MC destroyed a social gathering with the way she was acting,

With this being the final straw, perhaps there's a way to tame her back into line finally.

This is just the basic idea; it needs fleshing out.

The New CEO

Introduction:

When the CEO of a multi-national corporation decided to retire, no one expected him to hand the reigns to his son. Sure, the man was capable of the position, but he was inexperienced, and everyone assumed he was naive.

MC was the former CEO's assistant, helping the son during the transitional period. There was only one problem...MC's overwhelming desire for him, can she put personal feelings aside?

Life Imitates Art

Introduction:

Being famous is something that most people dream of at one time or another. MC's dream started as a child doing commercials and ended a few months before on the teen drama set, but at 20, what else could she do? Her entire childhood was filled with movies and TV shows; there was a time when she had forgotten her real name, referring to herself as her character.

But now, she was a grown-up free to pursue...oh wait, she was typecast, the cute but ditzy sister. Could she finally free herself of her child actor past and become a real actress?

One idea for YC: he is also an actor, older than my character, and usually severe, working his way up from the stage. Is he being put up against this piece of Disney fluff? There is no way he would get on with her.

Another idea for YC (a little darker) is that he is a director forced by his contract to complete this post before he gets the excellent movie, the one he wanted since he started, just a few weeks, and then it's off to fame and fortune. He knows who MC is and notes her willingness and naivete; perhaps he could bend her to his will and maybe enjoy himself for the next few weeks.

Sugar Rush

Introduction:

The screen flickers as you log into your email account; instead of being buried in the spam folder, an email with the heading 'Sugar Rush' catches your eye. Before you hit delete, you take a sneak peek at the contents. Inside is an array of lovely ladies that 'are within X miles of where you live,' of course, they are...except...is that your...?

Themes:

Age/Class difference (preferably older male/younger female)
Possible blackmail
Teasing/Denial

Wants:

What I am looking for is an older character for my female character. Ideally, they would be known to one another, perhaps a co-worker, neighbor, or even a friend of a family member (honestly, I'm not a massive fan of incest, so that I will shoot that down instantly).

Zealously Jaded

Edited the first post and combined a few stories.

s6xs6x

The Sugar Rush plot sounds intriguing.  Message me and lets discuss some ideas, shall we?
Equal Parts Temptation & Seduction!:)

Zealously Jaded

Zealously Jaded

Changed Jaded for I want to hate you.

Zealously Jaded

Zealously Jaded

Zealously Jaded

Alright I'm back and looking for something fun.

Zealously Jaded

Back again, looking for something new!

Zealously Jaded

Zealously Jaded

HorusRe

Life Imitates Art sounds intriguing. I might be interested in that.

Sugar Rush also has particular merit for an interesting narrative.

I am just now returning to the site, I have been inactive since 2008, and seeking role play opportunities and your ideas do sound entertaining. Please PM me if you would like to discuss possibilities.

Zealously Jaded

Just a few old posts, working on some new ones too!

Zealously Jaded

Zealously Jaded

Added a new idea and a little housekeeping.

Zealously Jaded

Zealously Jaded

Small edits, and coming back after a few years!