Angelic Dissent

Started by Suiko, September 25, 2010, 05:42:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suiko

This is an idea that has been drifting about in my head for some time now, something that I would very much enjoy roleplaying out.

Essentially, the plot would follow a certain angel (which I would play) who is in danger of following Lucifer's footsteps. For those who don't know much about the Catholic Church, Lucifer essentially wished for human emotions, a life outside the one that he had been given, and he loathed humanity because they had been given God's favour. Rather than simply damn this angel, however, another was created for the sole purpose of turning him from the lure of emotions.
This would be done by showing the darker, more unwanted side of human emotions, that is; pain, sadness, violence, tormet, etc.

I realise that there is very little information here, however as I said; it is just a little idea that I've been thinking on for some time. This would be a M/M (Though there is potential room for multiple partners), most likely non-con roleplay, though other 'warnings' may be added, depending on how things go, so kindly keep that in mind...

I'm looking for a literate roleplayer, who can write perhaps three paragraphs with 3-4 sentences each. I'm quite a fast poster, so I'd like someone who is the same; once every three days at least would be wonderful, though if the post was excellent, I can wait up to a week at a push...

Please reply with interests, questions, anything of that nature, and I'd like to ask also that you please bare with me, since I am only recently approved.

Thank you for reading. :-)
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Did someone say Dragon's Dogma 2? -

DementedPixie

I'd be game Im recently approved also.
Danger is great Joy.
Dark is bright as fire.
Happy is our family.
Lonely is our war.

Suiko

Wonderful! I'm glad to have some one on board :-) Thank you very much.

I think if we post character profiles here, then if you have any questions, you can ask... And then we can get started. The profiles don't have to be too detailed, but a little is always good to go from. Mine will be up shortly :-) There's no rush for it, whenever you're ready; it's only in posting that I'd like it to be a bit speedy.

Thanks again!
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Suiko

Camael.

Height: 5'11

Weight: 137lbs

General Appearance: He has extremely long pure white hair that hangs to roughly his mid-back, his eyes are a light pink color, much like a human albino. His skin is also very pale and he has an almost delicate look to him, despite being one of the Heavenly Flock. Large white wings stretch from his shoulder blades down to (again) his mid-back and when spread wide they have an impressive wingspan of about 6'.
With regard to clothing, he wears a light red colored robe, simple in design and created to mask his figure, he also has (as all Angels do) a certain aura of White about him, of Divine energy.

Personality: As the Angel of Joy, he somewhat takes his station into account with his given personality, though he doesn't have much of one, as he exists solely to preform the task God gave him, he still possesses something of a warm smile and demeanour. It has come to pass recently, however, that he had turned his focus, not on his duty, but on the humans that reside so far below; he has become curious, wanting to 'feel' human 'emotion' and is beginning to develop something of a dislike of humanity; feeling slightly scorned by his Creator.

Weapons: Though a passive Angel by definition, he has in his possession a blessed blade, which can only be used against those who god against God's Will, as it is an instrument for His use only. This means that Camael cannot battle whoever he pleases; he must follow what his Lord instructs.
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

DementedPixie

Sapphire

Hieght: 5’2’’

Weight 125lbs.

General personality:  he is one of the guardians of human souls. Saphire Being of the Second triad: Dominion Virtues powers.  he is one of many that oversee other angels to make sure they do their duties.  he and those like him are also known as the shining ones.  They are the miracle makers; he guards the 1st and second levels of heaven.  They are also known to be the guardian’s of human souls.  he is kind but stern.  he obeys his orders and like many others is loyal to his father. 

Weapons:  He carries on danger on his right thigh, and spear on his left hip.  He is also capable of defending his self with his hands.  He holds certain powers butHhe prefers to use violence as the last resort. 
((OOC: I hope this was okay))
Danger is great Joy.
Dark is bright as fire.
Happy is our family.
Lonely is our war.