News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardwolf

Is wearing a shirt....

Banned for wearing armor.

Shadowsteel

banned for not wearing armor
Sworn to the Oath of Drake

Shadowsteel's theory on the transitive property of handcuffs - through association, especially by physical contact such as hug-piles - legitimate reason is given if you have reasonable reason to apply handcuffs to one particpant, you have reason (excuse) to apply handcuffs to all of them.

OOC's Beware! Because really, when is it not
an acceptable time for handcuffs?

Merry Gentry

banned for having em right where you want em
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Shadowsteel

banned because she is also right where i want her

Shadowsteel's theory on the transitive property of handcuffs - through association, especially by physical contact such as hug-piles - legitimate reason is given if you have reasonable reason to apply handcuffs to one particpant, you have reason (excuse) to apply handcuffs to all of them.

Merry Gentry

banned for staying up till 4 in the morning
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Shadowsteel

banned for drinking and dancing without me :'(

thirteenhearts

Banned for being able to fly!

Shadowsteel

banned for still being upright

Nyarly

Banned for having wings.

Shadowsteel

banned for having half an apron

haikuoftears

Banned for pointing at random people off cam.

Galanthor

*banned for not wrapping me wrap her up!

haikuoftears

banned for not missing me enough.

Galanthor

banned for alway being missed by me *glomps an nomnoms*

Nyarly

Banned for glomping Haiku. (somehow this sounds wrong)

Galanthor

banned for not letting me hug haiku although i know her longer

Nyarly

banned for taking it seriously

Galanthor

banned  for taking the other thing seriously

thirteenhearts

Banned for trying to pick that girl's nose!

Nyarly

Banned for walking around like that and distracting everybody with her breasts.

Merry Gentry

banned for being Nyarly

Shadowsteel

banned for being merry with the gentry

Jade

banned for being a white-winged shadow

Shadowsteel

Banned for not realizing I make my own shadows

Jade

psh banned for stealing merry away from me :P