Into The Spiderverse (Spider Centric Group Roleplay)

Started by Norsegod1839, December 14, 2018, 05:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norsegod1839

The Amazing Spider Verse!!

Plot Synopsis

Welcome Spiders! If you're hearing this then you've been selected as one of the many new spiders to join our team of Spider Men, Women, and the strange...

This team of spiders has been tasked with handling threats across the multiverse. Threats that no one Spider can handle. Recently some Earths have lost their spiders, some were scattered, and some were lost. It is our job to take the power and responsibility on for those Earths. We hope to help spiders everywhere and let them know they are not alone.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility. So if you have the power and responsibility please use the bracelet enclosed to find yourself to our dimension!

What Kind Of Game Is This?

This is a freeform game set in the Marvel Multiverse. In it players take the role of spider themed hero's and go on Gm run sandbox missions within the Marvel Multiverse.

Spider Factor (And What That Means)

The requirement for this is simply that the character has to be Spider themed. So if you wanted to say do a "Spider Jonah Jameson" that would be fine. Of if say you wanted to mash up Spider-Man and Captain America that would be fine to.

Of course all the other multi verse smiles are welcome as well. Miles Morales, Spider Gwen, Agent Venom, ect ect. Since this is a multiverse you can also work in two versions of a spider character as well provided each one is different.

There will also be a need for spidey supporting characters like Mary Jane and what not. So if you're just a big fan of the spider cast and crew then come on in!

You Might Like This Game If....

If you were a fan of this movie right here....

FAQ

What Kind Of Missions Will We Be Doing?

A mixture of fun ones and serious ones! There will be something for everyone and an overarching plot.

Is The Game LGBT Friendly?

Yes indeed! All races sexuality and types are welcome

Can I play a Furry type? (IE like Spider Ham)

You can indeed!

Claimed Spiders

To be updated with claimed Spiders.

Spider Men & Women Claimed

Silk/Cindy Moon

Ultimate Spider-man/Peter Parker

Advanced Spider-Man/ Peter B Parker

Superior Spider-Man/ Otto Octavius

Miguel O Hara/ Spider-Man 2099

Spiders-Man

Spider-Man Noir/ Peter Parker

Black Cat/ Felicia Hardy

Sp/Dr/Peni Parker

Julia Carpenter/ Arachne

Gwen Stacy/ Spider-Woman

Anthony Masters/ Taskmaster

Johnny Jameson/ Wolf Spider

Mary Jane Parker/ Spider-Jane

Miles Morales/ Shadow- Spider

Mayday Parker/ Spider-Girl

Character Sheet

[float=left][img height=300 padding=5]https://placeholdit.imgix.net/~text?txtsize=33&txt=350%C3%97300&w=350&h=300[/img][/float]
[center][size=18pt][glow=blue,2,300][u][b]Spider Alias (Yes I expect there to be overlaps)[/b][/u][/glow][/size][/center]

[size=14pt][u][b]The Basics[/b][/u][/size]
[b]Legal Name:[/b]
[b]Alias:[/b] Any nicknames or other hero names
[b]Universe Designation:[/b] The universe your Spider is from. An example of this would be Earth-616 which is the mainstay marvel universe.
[b]Age:[/b] 18+, please
[b]Gender:[/b] Anything goes here

[hr]

[size=14pt][u][b]Physical Description[/b][/u][/size]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Face Claim:[/b] A real person can be used or comic picture.
[b]General Appearance:[/b] How do they dress normally? Do they have a costume they wear to use their powers when training, or that they'll use to fight? Can include any unique physical features that differ from their faceclaim.

[hr]

[center][size=14pt][b][u]Personality and History[/u][/b][/size][/center]

[center][b][u]Personality[/u][/b] [/center]

At least a paragraph describing what they are like as a person.

[center][b][u]Biography[/u][/b][/center]

A short one or two paragraphs detailing any major events in their universe before they joined the multiverse spider team.

[hr]

[center][size=14pt][b][u]Superpowers & Equipment[/u][/b][/size]
[/center]
[b]Powers:[/b] Regular spider powers they have and then any.. extras. 

[b]Equipment:[/b] An equivalent of web shooters or like Spider Tracer.

[hr]

[center][size=14pt][u][b]Skills[/b][/u][/size][/center]

[b]Skill Name:[/b] Something the character is talented at either naturally or through training that is not a superpower or piece of equipment. IE for most versions of Peter Parker it would be enhanced intelligence.

Gm Commitment Promise.

As your Gm I would like to swear by the following statement and promise to you.

As you're Gm I promise to keep the game moving, to make sure you guys get a reply at LEAST two times a week, and to facilitate a fun enjoyable game.

Gm Cs Sheet

Here is my Gm example of the Cs Sheet. As well as the main spider I will be playing.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Spider-Man

The Basics
Legal Name: Peter Benjamin Parker
Alias: Web Head, Wall Crawler, Pete
Universe Designation: Earth- 1048

Physical Description
Height: 5'10
Weight: 167 lb
Face Claim: Grant Gustin

General Appearance: How do they dress normally? Do they have a costume they wear to use their powers when training, or that they'll use to fight? Can include any unique physical features that differ from their faceclaim.

Personality and History

Personality

"With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility"

Uncle Ben

"You do what you think is best, Doc. It's all any of us can... even when it hurts like Hell."

Peter Parker

Peter Parker always tries using his powers for greater good, sacrificing his mental and physical health, his personal life and relationships for the citizens of New York and the world at large. After eight years of continuous wrestling to find stability between his dual lives, Spider-Man has emerged a fully-fledged hero, wholly epitomizing the virtues of responsibility and selflessness, being an ideal inspiration for the lives he has encountered, alongside manifesting the 'every man' persona as Peter Parker, sharing the common struggles of every day life such as maintaining rent, relationships and jobs.

One of Spider-Man's most foremost trait is his sense of humor, which he often uses as a defense mechanism in dangerous situations.

Biography

For nine years Peter Parker has kept the good fight going as the masked hero Spider-Man! He's fought criminals big and small, saved the city a few times, and even been recognized for his achievements from the community as a whole. Most notably he saved the city from a biological attack two years ago at the hands of Doctor Octopus and his self titled "sinister six". Doing so came at great cost for Peter. His Aunt May died in the events and he was forced to hold off giving her the antidote so the rest of New York City could be cured instead.

Despite that hearing his Aunt speak about how proud she was of him and how proud his Uncle Ben would have been filled Peter with the strength to move forward. He continued to defend the city, and even managed to repair things with his on again off again girlfriend Mary Jane Watson. They moved in together and eventually chose to get married one year after the events that saw him lose his aunt.

They've been married for a year now and Peter now works as a junior scientist at Horizons Lab. He continued to defend and protect not only his city but with the recent reveal of the multi verse other universes as well.

Superpowers & Equipment

Powers:

Wall Crawling: Spider-man posses the ability to stick to any surface with his hands and feet

Super Human Strength: Spider-Man possesses superhuman strength enabling him to press lift many tons. Spider-Man's physical strength is sufficient enough to enable him to lift and throw objects as heavy as a big rig semi truck with ease.

Super Human Speed: Spider-Man is capable of running and moving at speeds that are far beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete. Spider-Man has shown to be fast enough to catch up to an accelerating car while on foot, but prefers to travel by webs.

Super Human Stamina: Spider-Man's advanced musculature produces less fatigue toxins during physical activity than an ordinary human. This allows him to exert himself physically for much longer periods of time before fatigue begins to impair him. At his peak, Spider-Man can physically exert himself at his peak capacity for several hours before the build up of fatigue toxins in his blood begins to impair him. Several accounts depict Spider-Man as able to hold his breath for eight minutes or more.

Super Human Durability: Spider-Man's body is physically tougher and more resistant to some types of injury than the body of a normal human. His body is more resistant to impact forces than anything else. He can withstand great impacts, such as falling from a height of several stories or being struck by an opponent with super strength. Events which would severely injure or kill a normal human, leave him with little to no discomfort. In the past, he has survived multiple blows from the likes of The Hulk, as well as surviving a point-blank missile explosion.

Super Human Agility: Spider-Man's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are all enhanced to levels that are far beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete. Spider-Man is extraordinarily limber and his tendons and connective tissues are twice as elastic as the average human being is despite their physical strength.

Regenerative Healing Factor: Spider-Man is able to rapidly heal and regenerate from harm rapidly faster and more extensively than normal humans are capable of and can rapidly heal and regenerate from harm that normal humans cannot heal from. After getting his powers, he soon found that his eyesight was repaired, discarding his glasses.

Super Human Equilibrium: Spider-Man possesses the ability to achieve a state of perfect equilibrium in any position imaginable. He seems able to adjust his position by instinct, which enables him to balance himself on virtually any object, no matter how small or narrow.

Super Human Reflexes: Spider-Man's reflexes are similarly enhanced and are currently about forty times greater than those of an ordinary human. In combination with his spider-sense, the speed of his reflexes allows him to dodge almost any attack, or even gunfire, given sufficient distance.

Spider Sense: Spider-Man possesses an extrasensory "danger" or "spider" sense which warns him of potential immediate danger by the manifestation of a tingling sensation in the back of his skull, and links with his superhuman kinesthetics, enabling him to act on instinct alone.

Equipment:

Web Shooters: Parker's brilliance at physical science allowed him to create web-shooters for use when he became Spider-Man. The twin devices worn on his wrists are able to shoot thin strands of a special "web fluid" at high pressure

Picture Representation Of Web Shooters:

Web Fluid: Web fluid is a shear-thinning liquid (virtually solid until a shearing force is applied to it, rendering it fluid) whose exact formula is unknown, but is related to nylon. On contact with air, the long-chain polymer knits and forms an extremely tough, flexible fiber with extraordinary adhesive properties. The web fluid's adhesive quality diminishes rapidly with exposure to air. (Where it does not make contact with air, such as at the attachment disk of the web-shooter, it remains very adhesive.) After approximately 1 hour, certain imbibed esters cause the solid form of the web fluid to dissolve into a powder.

Suit: Peter suit has a HUD system, Mirrored lens, a utility belt inside of the lining of the pants, and some padding and armor plating (this is kept at a minimum).

Skills

Skill Name:

Academically brilliant: Parker has expertise in the fields of applied science, chemistry, physics, biology, engineering, mathematics, and mechanics.  His IQ is listed as 250

Indomitable Will: Spider-Man has a strong Force of Will, completely free of evil and temptation. For years, he has struggled to balance his life as a student and his superhero duties. He is able to emerge from defeat even stronger.

Inventor: With his knowledge and expertise in mechanics, robotics and engineering Peter has been able to use his amazing intellect and resources at Horizon Labs to create many inventions.

Unique Fighting Style: Over the years of crime fighting, Peter created a new martial art style he dubbed the Way Of The Spider. This fighting style compliments his natural move set and his spider sense.

Face Claim Picture

Thread Directory

Elven Sex Goddess

I am interested in and would like to put dips in to play from the spider-verse.

Silk - Cindy Moon

Norsegod1839

Welcome Aboard Elven! I'll mark your reservation tomorrow when I get a chance!

Norsegod1839

Updated to reflect that Elven has picked Cindy Moon.

Norsegod1839

Welcome Bekah! Let me know if there is any spider in particular you want to claim!

Xerial

I'd express interest... but I'm not sure how good a fit Spiders-Man is. ;)

Norsegod1839

I was kind of hoping someone might be interested in spiders man! I have NO IDEA how that would work but I would love to figure it out!

Bekah Boo

Norsegod1839

Norsegod1839

Just like one or two more people and I can get the Cs sheet up.

I also would not mind at all is Spiders-Man was in this one Xerial. You could always do two characters? One being him and the other being... well someone that does not pose the problem Spiders-Man does.

(for those that don't know Spiders-Man is a group of spiders who think they are Peter Parker.)

There are still lots of spiders to choose from! Those that are still following along.

AmandaShow

I would definitely be interested in playing Ultimate U Spider-Man 😍😍😍
Entrapta: “Did you hear that, Emily? I’ve never had a lab partner before!"

Norsegod1839

Factoring in his death and rebith? Because I think that could be really interesting.

AmandaShow

His death was too poignant for me to wanna mess with. I didn't like how Bendis brought him back anyway :p I would likely play him pre-ultimatum :3

Norsegod1839

Works for me! I'll to be playing a version of Peter Parker so I might pull what Spiderverse does and have my Peter Parker use the intial of his middle name.

Norsegod1839

This is the code we will be using for our Cs Sheet. Feel free to Pm them or post them in the interest thread for approval.

[float=left][img height=300 padding=5]https://placeholdit.imgix.net/~text?txtsize=33&txt=350%C3%97300&w=350&h=300[/img][/float]
[center][size=18pt][glow=blue,2,300][u][b]Spider Alias (Yes I expect there to be overlaps)[/b][/u][/glow][/size][/center]

[size=14pt][u][b]The Basics[/b][/u][/size]
[b]Legal Name:[/b]
[b]Alias:[/b] Any nicknames or other hero names
[b]Universe Designation:[/b] The universe your Spider is from. An example of this would be Earth-616 which is the mainstay marvel universe.
[b]Age:[/b] 18+, please
[b]Gender:[/b] Anything goes here

[hr]

[size=14pt][u][b]Physical Description[/b][/u][/size]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Face Claim:[/b] A real person can be used or comic picture.
[b]General Appearance:[/b] How do they dress normally? Do they have a costume they wear to use their powers when training, or that they'll use to fight? Can include any unique physical features that differ from their faceclaim.

[hr]

[center][size=14pt][b][u]Personality and History[/u][/b][/size][/center]

[center][b][u]Personality[/u][/b] [/center]

At least a paragraph describing what they are like as a person.

[center][b][u]Biography[/u][/b][/center]

A short one or two paragraphs detailing any major events in their universe before they joined the multiverse spider team.

[hr]

[center][size=14pt][b][u]Superpowers & Equipment[/u][/b][/size]
[/center]
[b]Powers:[/b] Regular spider powers they have and then any.. extras. 

[b]Equipment:[/b] An equivalent of web shooters or like Spider Tracer.

[hr]

[center][size=14pt][u][b]Skills[/b][/u][/size][/center]

[b]Skill Name:[/b] Something the character is talented at either naturally or through training that is not a superpower or piece of equipment. IE for most versions of Peter Parker it would be enhanced intelligence.

Norsegod1839

Here is my Gm example of the Cs Sheet. As well as the main spider I will be playing.

Spider-Man

The Basics
Alias: Web Head, Wall Crawler, Pete
Universe Designation: Earth- 1048

Physical Description
Height: 5'10
Weight: 167 lb
Face Claim: Grant Gustin

General Appearance: How do they dress normally? Do they have a costume they wear to use their powers when training, or that they'll use to fight? Can include any unique physical features that differ from their faceclaim.

Personality and History

Personality

"With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility"

Uncle Ben

"You do what you think is best, Doc. It's all any of us can... even when it hurts like Hell."

Peter Parker

Peter Parker always tries using his powers for greater good, sacrificing his mental and physical health, his personal life and relationships for the citizens of New York and the world at large. After eight years of continuous wrestling to find stability between his dual lives, Spider-Man has emerged a fully-fledged hero, wholly epitomizing the virtues of responsibility and selflessness, being an ideal inspiration for the lives he has encountered, alongside manifesting the 'every man' persona as Peter Parker, sharing the common struggles of every day life such as maintaining rent, relationships and jobs.

One of Spider-Man's most foremost trait is his sense of humor, which he often uses as a defense mechanism in dangerous situations.

Biography

For nine years Peter Parker has kept the good fight going as the masked hero Spider-Man! He's fought criminals big and small, saved the city a few times, and even been recognized for his achievements from the community as a whole. Most notably he saved the city from a biological attack two years ago at the hands of Doctor Octopus and his self titled "sinister six". Doing so came at great cost for Peter. His Aunt May died in the events and he was forced to hold off giving her the antidote so the rest of New York City could be cured instead.

Despite that hearing his Aunt speak about how proud she was of him and how proud his Uncle Ben would have been filled Peter with the strength to move forward. He continued to defend the city, and even managed to repair things with his on again off again girlfriend Mary Jane Watson. They moved in together and eventually chose to get married one year after the events that saw him lose his aunt.

They've been married for a year now and Peter now works as a junior scientist at Horizons Lab. He continued to defend and protect not only his city but with the recent reveal of the multi verse other universes as well.

Superpowers & Equipment

Powers:

Wall Crawling: Spider-man posses the ability to stick to any surface with his hands and feet

Super Human Strength: Spider-Man possesses superhuman strength enabling him to press lift many tons. Spider-Man's physical strength is sufficient enough to enable him to lift and throw objects as heavy as a big rig semi truck with ease.

Super Human Speed: Spider-Man is capable of running and moving at speeds that are far beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete. Spider-Man has shown to be fast enough to catch up to an accelerating car while on foot, but prefers to travel by webs.

Super Human Stamina: Spider-Man's advanced musculature produces less fatigue toxins during physical activity than an ordinary human. This allows him to exert himself physically for much longer periods of time before fatigue begins to impair him. At his peak, Spider-Man can physically exert himself at his peak capacity for several hours before the build up of fatigue toxins in his blood begins to impair him. Several accounts depict Spider-Man as able to hold his breath for eight minutes or more.

Super Human Durability: Spider-Man's body is physically tougher and more resistant to some types of injury than the body of a normal human. His body is more resistant to impact forces than anything else. He can withstand great impacts, such as falling from a height of several stories or being struck by an opponent with super strength. Events which would severely injure or kill a normal human, leave him with little to no discomfort. In the past, he has survived multiple blows from the likes of The Hulk, as well as surviving a point-blank missile explosion.

Super Human Agility: Spider-Man's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are all enhanced to levels that are far beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete. Spider-Man is extraordinarily limber and his tendons and connective tissues are twice as elastic as the average human being is despite their physical strength.

Regenerative Healing Factor: Spider-Man is able to rapidly heal and regenerate from harm rapidly faster and more extensively than normal humans are capable of and can rapidly heal and regenerate from harm that normal humans cannot heal from. After getting his powers, he soon found that his eyesight was repaired, discarding his glasses.

Super Human Equilibrium: Spider-Man possesses the ability to achieve a state of perfect equilibrium in any position imaginable. He seems able to adjust his position by instinct, which enables him to balance himself on virtually any object, no matter how small or narrow.

Super Human Reflexes: Spider-Man's reflexes are similarly enhanced and are currently about forty times greater than those of an ordinary human. In combination with his spider-sense, the speed of his reflexes allows him to dodge almost any attack, or even gunfire, given sufficient distance.

Spider Sense: Spider-Man possesses an extrasensory "danger" or "spider" sense which warns him of potential immediate danger by the manifestation of a tingling sensation in the back of his skull, and links with his superhuman kinesthetics, enabling him to act on instinct alone.

Equipment:

Web Shooters: Parker's brilliance at physical science allowed him to create web-shooters for use when he became Spider-Man. The twin devices worn on his wrists are able to shoot thin strands of a special "web fluid" at high pressure

Picture Representation Of Web Shooters:

Web Fluid: Web fluid is a shear-thinning liquid (virtually solid until a shearing force is applied to it, rendering it fluid) whose exact formula is unknown, but is related to nylon. On contact with air, the long-chain polymer knits and forms an extremely tough, flexible fiber with extraordinary adhesive properties. The web fluid's adhesive quality diminishes rapidly with exposure to air. (Where it does not make contact with air, such as at the attachment disk of the web-shooter, it remains very adhesive.) After approximately 1 hour, certain imbibed esters cause the solid form of the web fluid to dissolve into a powder.

Suit: Peter suit has a HUD system, Mirrored lens, a utility belt inside of the lining of the pants, and some padding and armor plating (this is kept at a minimum).

Skills

Skill Name:

Academically brilliant: Parker has expertise in the fields of applied science, chemistry, physics, biology, engineering, mathematics, and mechanics.  His IQ is listed as 250

Indomitable Will: Spider-Man has a strong Force of Will, completely free of evil and temptation. For years, he has struggled to balance his life as a student and his superhero duties. He is able to emerge from defeat even stronger.

Inventor: With his knowledge and expertise in mechanics, robotics and engineering Peter has been able to use his amazing intellect and resources at Horizon Labs to create many inventions.

Unique Fighting Style: Over the years of crime fighting, Peter created a new martial art style he dubbed the Way Of The Spider. This fighting style compliments his natural move set and his spider sense.

Face Claim Picture

Elven Sex Goddess

The Basics
Legal Name: Cindy Moon
Alias: Silk-Worm, Spider Bride
Universe Designation: Earth-616

Physical Description
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 130 lbs
Face Claim: Ashley Du
General Appearance: Cindy is Korean American.   With typical Asian hair of rich black with a silky quality.   Brown eyes. in a lithe feminine package.   When not in her heroine/vigilante costume of Silk.   She dresses as a young woman in casual dress.   Usually yoga pants and a sport top.   

Personality and History

Personality

Cindy is driven by a vicariously penchant to make a difference.   A bit aloof from her time in the bunker.   Yet a heart of gold,  that wants to be the heroine the world needs.   She is not claustrophobic.  However, she cannot abide locked doors.   Especially those that she cannot open.   This likely because of her time stuck in the bunker.   She is super attracted to Peter.   

Biography

Background
Childhood

When Cindy Moon was a child, her parents found out that she had an eidetic memory. Her mother wanted Cindy to focus on her studies while Cindy would rather continue playing on her school hockey team with her secret boyfriend, Hector Cervantez. When her mother found out, she was forced to go to the school field trip to General Techtronics and Cin told her she hated her.
The Spider-Bite

When high school student Cindy Moon was attending a public exhibition demonstrating the safe handling of nuclear laboratory waste materials, sponsored by the General Techtronics Corporation, a spider irradiated by a particle accelerator used in the demonstration, bit Peter Parker on the hand and fell from his hand, it then bit Cindy in her ankle before dying. The first manifestation of her powers happened when her uncontrollable organic webbing accidentally caused her to web up her parents. A man by the name of Ezekiel Sims came and took Cindy away. He trained Cindy in the use of her powers until he realized the totemic predator Morlun was tracking her. He then locked her away in a room that blocks Morlun's detection at the bottom of his tower to protect her from him. This bunker had years worth of food, books, and tapes on the outside world which Cindy watched every day. She knew the code to leave at anytime but, knowing the consequences, she decided to stay put despite the horrible boredom.
Cindy Moon (Earth-616)

Silk's first costume

Release from the Bunker

Cindy's story was revealed to Peter Parker thirteen years later, when he was now the hero known as Spider-Man, after the Orb unleashed several of the Watcher's secrets to the world. Overwhelmed by this revelation, he went to free Cindy. She tried to warn him about Morlun, but he opened the door anyway and she attacked him for dooming them to being hunted down by Morlun. Peter reveals that Morlun is dead, and after realizing she was free, she made an improvised costume of webs and told Spider-Man to call her Silk before going to her parents' home.

After realizing that her parents moved, Spider-Man promised to help her find them. She asked him when Morlun died, but after he told her that he had died twice, she realized that he had already returned from the dead once and attacked him, telling him that he could return again. Morlun, who had indeed returned, sensed her liberation and started his greatest hunt. Cindy attacked him for wasting her sacrifice, pulling him with a webline and asking him if he can feel that they are all in danger. Peter realized that his Spider-Sense was overloaded like it never was before. Silk pulled his mask up and they kissed.

Almost immediately, the two began an extremely intimate relationship, surprising Anna at the apartment she shared with Peter. She felt threatened by the presence of Anna and told her forcibly to back off from Peter, though she later apologized. She later helped Spider-Man against Electro and the Black Cat when they attacked the television station that Peter was giving an interview at to promote his new humane Superhuman Prison.

Silk saved Spider-Man from being unmasked by the Black Cat in live TV, and escaped with him from the studio. Cindy later accompanied Peter to the demonstration of the technology to depower Electro being held in Waterfront, which was sabotaged by the Black Cat. In their costumed identities, Peter and Cindy fought the villains. Silk saved innocents from the machine gone haywire, and later protected Spider-Man and Electro from its explosion, which luckily depowered the villain.

Cindy then joined the Fact Channel so such enormous information center would help her find her missing family

Trivia

Much like how Kaine, and formerly Peter, is the avatar of an extremely powerful spider-totem called "The Other", Cindy is the avatar of a powerful spider-totem called "The Bride." According to Morlun and the Master Weaver, the Bride is responsible for Spider-Totems appearing through chance, curses, magic, and unwanted luck.
Cindy was accepted to Oxford University.
Since being locked up for at least ten years, Cindy is "not a big fan of doors [she] can't open."
Cindy watched a Spider-Man video of his second fight with Electro from Amazing Spider-Man
Spider-Man once tried to give her the mock alias of "The Spectacular Spinning Jenny.
Her last name Moon in Korean means gate, which may symbolize how Spider-Man unlocked the gates of her bunker and lead her to her freedom.
Peter helped Cindy set up a Facebook account.    Cindy is an Eminem fan.
Cindy is also a Pokémon fan, even owning a Staryu plush doll.
Cindy and her brother find white chocolate gross.

Superpowers & Equipment
Powers:
Spider Physiology: Silk possesses the proportionate powers of a spider, granted to her from an irradiated Common House Spider (Achaearanea tepidariorum) which bit Cindy Moon that was apparently already mutated from prior exposure to certain frequencies of radiation and received a final, lethal dose during Moon's attendance of the exhibition. The radioactive, complex mutagenic enzymes in the spider's blood that were transferred at the time of the bite triggered numerous body-wide mutagenic changes within Moon, granting her superhuman strength, speed, toughened flesh, and numerous arachnid-like abilities. Unlike Spider-Man, she has less superhuman strength than him, but she also possesses more agility than him and an advanced Spider-Sense far more sensitive than other totems. She possesses the ability to produce organic webbing from her fingertips. Her powers include:

Wall-Crawling: Silk's exposure to the mutated spider venom induced a mutagenic, cerebellum-wide alteration of her engrams resulting in the ability to mentally control the flux of inter-atomic attraction (electrostatic force) between molecular boundary layers. This overcomes the outer electron shell's normal behavior of mutual repulsion with other outer electron shells and permits the tremendous potential for electron attraction to prevail. The mentally controlled sub-atomic particle responsible for this has yet to be identified. This ability to affect the attraction between surfaces is so far limited to Silk's body (especially concentrated in her hands and feet) and another object, with an upper limit of several tons per finger.

Superhuman Strength: Silk possesses superhuman strength enabling her to press lift a few tons, though she possesses significantly less strength than Spider-Man.

Superhuman Speed: Silk is capable of running and moving at speeds that are far beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.

Superhuman Stamina: Silk's advanced musculature produces less fatigue toxins during physical activity than an ordinary human. This allows her to exert herself physically for much longer periods of time before fatigue begins to impair her.

Superhuman Durability: Silk's body is physically tougher and more resistant to some types of injury than the body of a normal human. Her body is more resistant to impact forces than anything else. She can withstand great impacts, such as falling from a height of several stories or being struck by an opponent with super strength, that would severely injure or kill a normal human with little to no discomfort.

Superhuman Agility: Silk's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are all enhanced to levels that are far beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete. Her agility is more advanced than Spider-Man's.

Superhuman Equilibrium: Silk possesses the ability to achieve a state of perfect equilibrium in any position imaginable. She seems able to adjust her position by instinct, which enables her to balance herself on virtually any object, no matter how small or narrow.

Superhuman Reflexes: Silk's reflexes are similarly enhanced and are possibly about 40 times greater than those of an ordinary human due to her and Spider-Man being bitten by the same spider. In combination with her spider-sense, the speed of her reflexes allows her to dodge almost any attack even gun fire if far enough.

Silk-Sense: Silk possesses an extrasensory "danger" or "silk" sense which warns her of potential immediate danger, and links with her superhuman kinesthetics, enabling her to evade most any injuries, unless she cognitively overrides her automatic reflexes. Her Spider-Sense is more advanced than Spider-Man and other spider totems; it allows her to react significantly faster in combat, has superior range, and can even sense the identity of an attacker before a fight begins.

Biological/Organic Webbing Generation: She has the ability to organically produce her own silk webbing from glands within her forearms, possibly limited by her body's health and nutrition. These organic webs have many of the same properties as Spider-Man's artificial webbing, but can also be woven into clothing. She releases her organic webbing through her fingertips.

Claws: Her ability to spin webs with her fingertips also allows her to form claw-like extrusions from them.

Superhuman Tracking: Due to her and Peter being bit by the same spider, Silk can find and sense Spider-Man anywhere in the Multiverse

Equipment: Silk Costumes. 

Skills

Skill Name: Gifted-Intelligence

Eidetic Memory

Skating.

Weakness

Her Silk-Sense seems to be out of wack. She was alerted one night when a girl was left by friends after a party and was crying. Her sense has also continuously fired off when there seemed to be no immediate danger making it very sensitive to the point where she will ignore it even when she is in direct dange

AmandaShow

Norsegod1839

AmandaShow

Spider Alias (Yes I expect there to be overlaps)

The Basics
Alias: Wall-Crawler, Web Head, Spider-Boy, Spidey
Universe Spider-Man, Designation: Earth-1610

Physical Description
Height: 5'5
Weight: 140lbs
Face Claim: Dunno how to link art here...help? You know, the classic Mark Bagley art :P
General Appearance: If the word 'Average' sprang fully formed from the dictionary, his name would certainly be Peter Parker. He is a short, mouse-colored youth from Queens, with longish, unkempt brown hair and eyes. He dresses casually in jeans, sneakers and t-shirt with a pair of glasses stuffed into his shirt pocket.

Personality and History

Personality

Peter was raised by his loving aunt and uncle after the deaths of his parents and their close friends, The Brocks, believing the cover story they had died in a plane crash. May and Ben took him in as their own and raised him up to be an intelligent, if not shy young man. With the exception of neighbor Mary Jane Watson and tutoring Harry Osborn, Parker had few friends in high school and was often bullied by Kenny 'King Kong' McFarlane and "Flash" Thompson.
He gained his powers during a field trip to Osborn Industries, where he was bitten by a spider infused with an experimental super solider serum.
Using his newfound abilities, he crashed a wrestling event and subsequently got signed on as a new talent (with a new costume), Spider-Man. Shortly after, however, he was accused of stealing money from the promotion. Walking home, he fails to stop a burglar from escaping.
He and his uncle Ben have a heated argument about failing grades, and Pete storms out. When he returns, he learns that Uncle Ben was tragically murdered by the same man he failed to apprehend.
Haunted by his uncle's words of wisdom, "With great power, there must also come great responsibility", he vows that as long as he is capable, he will serve and protect others.

Biography

At this point, Pete has established himself as a 'Big Time Superhero!' having already met and even worked with Nick Fury, SHIELD and most of the Ultimates. He has defeated a few name-stay villains from the roster, including the self-created Green Goblin, Kingpin, the Enforcers, Electro, Venom, Carnage, and of course, Doctor Octopus. His relationship with Aunt May has only strengthened after revealing himself as the Web-Slinger, yet she worries constantly about his safety and wrestles endlessly with complicated feelings about moving on after her husbands passing. Parker's relationship with Mary Jane has always been charitably called 'rocky' but now things have taken a turn for the worst and they are, officially, on a 'break'.
Presently, he is hiding from dealing with people and emotions by burying himself in extra credit work, his job as webmaster at the Daily Bugle and spending as much time in the mask as he possibly can...

Superpowers & Equipment
Powers: Wall-Crawling: Spider-Man's exposure to the mutated spider venom induced a mutagenic, cerebellum-wide alteration of his engrams resulting in the ability to mentally control the flux of inter-atomic attraction (electrostatic force) between molecular boundary layers. This overcomes the outer electron shell's normal behavior of mutual repulsion with other outer electron shells and permits the tremendous potential for electron attraction to prevail. The mentally controlled sub-atomic particle responsible for this has yet to be identified. This ability to affect the attraction between surfaces is so far limited to Spider-Man's body (especially concentrated in his hands and feet) and another object, with an upper limit of several tons per finger. Limits to this ability seem to be psychosomatic, and the full nature of this ability has yet to be established.

Superhuman Strength:  Spider-Man possesses superhuman strength enabling him to press lift approximately 10 tons. Spider-Man's physical strength is sufficient to effortlessly lift and throw objects as heavy as most standard cars with ease. Some feats include throwing a taxi cab five stories into the air, and lifting a dockyard forklift that averagely weighs around 20 tons. He must also pull his punches and kicks unless fighting someone of similar or greater physical durability. Otherwise, his blows would prove fatal to a normal human being. He has demonstrated that he is strong enough to allow him to knock out people with normal durability with as little as a tap to the head. Spider-Man's physical strength also extends into his legs, enabling him to be able to jump to a height of several stories in a single bound. In the second issue, he seems to throw a car with little effort. He also broke Flash Thompson's hand by blocking with his palm. Even when near death, he was still able to lift a 15 tons semi-truck over his head and slam it on the Green Goblin twice.

Superhuman Speed: Spider-Man can run and move at speeds that are beyond the physical limits of the finest human athlete. Spider-Man is faster than any accelerating vehicle, but this gets improved by web-silnging, Spider-Man is too fast for the normal human eyesight, he appears, disappears and reappears as fast as blur.

Superhuman Stamina:  Spider-Man's advanced musculature produces less fatigue toxins during physical activity than an ordinary human. This allows him to exert himself physically for much longer periods of time before fatigue begins to impair him. At his peak, Spider-Man can physically exert himself for several hours before the build up of fatigue toxins in his blood begins to impair him.

Superhuman Agility:  Spider-Man's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are all enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete. Spider-Man is extraordinarily limber and his tendons and connective tissues are twice as elastic as the average human being's, despite their enhanced strength. He has the combined agility and acrobatic prowess of the most accomplished circus aerialists and acrobats. He can also perform any complicated sequence of gymnastic stunts such as flips, rolls, and springs. He can easily match or top any Olympic record at gymnastics apparatus such as flying rings, climbing ropes, horizontal bars, trampolines.

Superhuman Durability: Spider-Man's body is physically tougher and more resistant to some types of injury than the body of a normal human. His body is more resistant to impact forces than anything else. He can withstand great impacts, such as falling from a height of several stories or being struck by a superhumanly strong opponent, that would severely injure or kill a normal human with no harm of any kind, Spider-Man's durability is sufficient that he survived with no serious injury other than a sore body after being electrocuted by Electro and then thrown out of Kingpin's skyscraper.

Spider-Sense: Spider-Man possesses a "spider-sense" which alerts him to danger. Whenever danger is present, he gets a tingling sensation that manifests at the back of his skull.[1]. Through experience, Spider-Man has learned how to sense differences in the various tingles he feels, determining whether a danger is potential or immediate, how intense a threat it is, what direction it is coming from, etc.

Superhuman Healing: he can rapidly regenerate from harmful injuries.

Weaknesses: Over-protective, short tempered

Equipment:

Spider-Man's wrist-mounted web-shooters discharge thin strands of web-fluid at high pressure. On contact with air, the long-chain polymer from the web-shooters knits and forms an extremely tough but flexible fiber with extraordinary adhesive qualities

Skills

Skill Name: Highly intelligent.

Norsegod1839

Quote from: AmandaShow on December 21, 2018, 02:37:59 AM
Spider Alias (Yes I expect there to be overlaps)

The Basics
Alias: Wall-Crawler, Web Head, Spider-Boy, Spidey
Universe Designation: Earth-1610

Physical Description
Height: 5'5
Weight: 140lbs
Face Claim: Dunno how to link art here...help? You know, the classic Mark Bagley art :P
General Appearance: If the word 'Average' sprang fully formed from the dictionary, his name would certainly be Peter Parker. He is a short, mouse-colored youth from Queens, with longish, unkempt brown hair and eyes. He dresses casually in jeans, sneakers and t-shirt with a pair of glasses stuffed into his shirt pocket.

Personality and History

Personality

Peter was raised by his loving aunt and uncle after the deaths of his parents and their close friends, The Brocks, believing the cover story they had died in a plane crash. May and Ben took him in as their own and raised him up to be an intelligent, if not shy young man. With the exception of neighbor Mary Jane Watson and tutoring Harry Osborn, Parker had few friends in high school and was often bullied by Kenny 'King Kong' McFarlane and "Flash" Thompson.
He gained his powers during a field trip to Osborn Industries, where he was bitten by a spider infused with an experimental super solider serum.
Using his newfound abilities, he crashed a wrestling event and subsequently got signed on as a new talent (with a new costume), Spider-Man. Shortly after, however, he was accused of stealing money from the promotion. Walking home, he fails to stop a burglar from escaping.
He and his uncle Ben have a heated argument about failing grades, and Pete storms out. When he returns, he learns that Uncle Ben was tragically murdered by the same man he failed to apprehend.
Haunted by his uncle's words of wisdom, "With great power, there must also come great responsibility", he vows that as long as he is capable, he will serve and protect others.

Biography

At this point, Pete has established himself as a 'Big Time Superhero!' having already met and even worked with Nick Fury, SHIELD and most of the Ultimates. He has defeated a few name-stay villains from the roster, including the self-created Green Goblin, Kingpin, the Enforcers, Electro, Venom, Carnage, and of course, Doctor Octopus. His relationship with Aunt May has only strengthened after revealing himself as the Web-Slinger, yet she worries constantly about his safety and wrestles endlessly with complicated feelings about moving on after her husbands passing. Parker's relationship with Mary Jane has always been charitably called 'rocky' but now things have taken a turn for the worst and they are, officially, on a 'break'.
Presently, he is hiding from dealing with people and emotions by burying himself in extra credit work, his job as webmaster at the Daily Bugle and spending as much time in the mask as he possibly can...

Superpowers & Equipment
Powers: Wall-Crawling: Spider-Man's exposure to the mutated spider venom induced a mutagenic, cerebellum-wide alteration of his engrams resulting in the ability to mentally control the flux of inter-atomic attraction (electrostatic force) between molecular boundary layers. This overcomes the outer electron shell's normal behavior of mutual repulsion with other outer electron shells and permits the tremendous potential for electron attraction to prevail. The mentally controlled sub-atomic particle responsible for this has yet to be identified. This ability to affect the attraction between surfaces is so far limited to Spider-Man's body (especially concentrated in his hands and feet) and another object, with an upper limit of several tons per finger. Limits to this ability seem to be psychosomatic, and the full nature of this ability has yet to be established.

Superhuman Strength:  Spider-Man possesses superhuman strength enabling him to press lift approximately 10 tons. Spider-Man's physical strength is sufficient to effortlessly lift and throw objects as heavy as most standard cars with ease. Some feats include throwing a taxi cab five stories into the air, and lifting a dockyard forklift that averagely weighs around 20 tons. He must also pull his punches and kicks unless fighting someone of similar or greater physical durability. Otherwise, his blows would prove fatal to a normal human being. He has demonstrated that he is strong enough to allow him to knock out people with normal durability with as little as a tap to the head. Spider-Man's physical strength also extends into his legs, enabling him to be able to jump to a height of several stories in a single bound. In the second issue, he seems to throw a car with little effort. He also broke Flash Thompson's hand by blocking with his palm. Even when near death, he was still able to lift a 15 tons semi-truck over his head and slam it on the Green Goblin twice.

Superhuman Speed: Spider-Man can run and move at speeds that are beyond the physical limits of the finest human athlete. Spider-Man is faster than any accelerating vehicle, but this gets improved by web-silnging, Spider-Man is too fast for the normal human eyesight, he appears, disappears and reappears as fast as blur.

Superhuman Stamina:  Spider-Man's advanced musculature produces less fatigue toxins during physical activity than an ordinary human. This allows him to exert himself physically for much longer periods of time before fatigue begins to impair him. At his peak, Spider-Man can physically exert himself for several hours before the build up of fatigue toxins in his blood begins to impair him.

Superhuman Agility:  Spider-Man's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are all enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete. Spider-Man is extraordinarily limber and his tendons and connective tissues are twice as elastic as the average human being's, despite their enhanced strength. He has the combined agility and acrobatic prowess of the most accomplished circus aerialists and acrobats. He can also perform any complicated sequence of gymnastic stunts such as flips, rolls, and springs. He can easily match or top any Olympic record at gymnastics apparatus such as flying rings, climbing ropes, horizontal bars, trampolines.

Superhuman Durability: Spider-Man's body is physically tougher and more resistant to some types of injury than the body of a normal human. His body is more resistant to impact forces than anything else. He can withstand great impacts, such as falling from a height of several stories or being struck by a superhumanly strong opponent, that would severely injure or kill a normal human with no harm of any kind, Spider-Man's durability is sufficient that he survived with no serious injury other than a sore body after being electrocuted by Electro and then thrown out of Kingpin's skyscraper.

Spider-Sense: Spider-Man possesses a "spider-sense" which alerts him to danger. Whenever danger is present, he gets a tingling sensation that manifests at the back of his skull.[1]. Through experience, Spider-Man has learned how to sense differences in the various tingles he feels, determining whether a danger is potential or immediate, how intense a threat it is, what direction it is coming from, etc.

Superhuman Healing: he can rapidly regenerate from harmful injuries.

Weaknesses: Over-protective, short tempered

Equipment:

Spider-Man's wrist-mounted web-shooters discharge thin strands of web-fluid at high pressure. On contact with air, the long-chain polymer from the web-shooters knits and forms an extremely tough but flexible fiber with extraordinary adhesive qualities

Skills

Skill Name: Highly intelligent.

You need to put in your Alias

(just Spider-Man unless he wants to call himself Ultimate Spider-Man)

Also you won't be able to use to Ultimate Spider-man art (unfortunately) since it portrays him underage and thats against the guidelines of E

So I'd probably recomend pulling the 616 art and using that? Unless you can find some art of ultimate Spider-man that ages him up to eighteen.

AmandaShow

Edited tho I'm at work atm so the pic will have to come a bit later, but I'm sure I can find somethin'

Norsegod1839