Welcome to Pleasant Beach! (smutty contemporary freeform, LGBT-friendly)

Started by ZincStandard, July 19, 2018, 12:36:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angel Fire

Name: Becca Cantrell

Background: After graduating from UCLA's Photography program, Becca was looking for a place where she could expend her horizons but also to be able to relax in a beach environment and gain inspiration from the people and things around her.  She never would have made it here if it were not for her Grandmother's inheritance.  Buying a house near the beach just a week ago, Becca is feeling on top of the world right now.  Little does she know about how liberal Pleasant Beach is about optional clothing.  She is in for a startling awakening, there is no doubt about that.

Personality: Becca is the kind of girl that usually goes with the flow of things.  She can be shocked at first about new things but once she gets used to them, she calms down and shrugs things off.  She can go out of her way to get the perfect picture (and she will not take no for an answer if the picture opportunity comes up).   
Likes: Down to earth people, Heavy intricate music (if you need more info, please ask), Majestic senery
Dislikes: Cities, crowds, arrogant people
Hobbies: Playing bass guitar, body surfing, cooking (she tries but is not good at it), Most video games (Warcraft is her favorite)

Sex: Lesbian
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 110 lbs
Physical description: Becca is a woman that is smaller and leaner than most women of the world.  She has small breasts but she makes up for that with many curves on her body.  She has a small tattoo on her right ankle of a rainbow triangle.

Ons: Please see my sig below for the link to my O/O's
Offs: Ditto
Maybes: Mostly ditto.  Please ask if there is something that is not mentioned in my O/O's
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

stormwyrm

Maybe Becca could play bass in the Freddie Mercury tribute party that Mitch is preparing to throw?
If there is such a phenomenon as absolute evil, it consists in treating another human being as a thing.
O/OA/A, Requests

Angel Fire

It is quite possible once she gets to know Mitch.  She doesn't know every Queen song but she does know most of their hits (Bohemian Rhapsody, Bicycle Race, Another One Bites the Dust... things to that effect).
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

ZincStandard

Baca looks great, and is happily accepted.  Head on over to the roster and feel free to start posting IC as soon as you like :-)

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: ZincStandard on September 17, 2018, 02:06:08 PM
Baca looks great, and is happily accepted.  Head on over to the roster and feel free to start posting IC as soon as you like :-)

CuriousEyes also submitted his sheet.
Let me become your favorite partner ~

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

ZincStandard

Blinkin

"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

ZincStandard

Sorry Blinkin, it looks like I only posted the IC link in the OOC thread.  The latter is linked on page 2, and the IC link is in the header of the first post.  Not to worry, you're not at all late to get a first IC post up--I still haven't, myself, aside from a brief GM-voice intro.

Blinkin

This is meant to be either a second character, as offered in a previous post, or to replace Noah. I'm waiting for thoughts from Zinc and see what happens.

Name: Nichol "Nicky" Winters
Occupation: Part-time employee at "The Coffee Shop On The Beach" and high school student.
Picture: N/A

Background: Nicky came to Pleasant beach as a child of 4 years old from alittle town inTennessee. Her parents, having made it big with a patented "adult entertainment Device," took the advice of Jed Clampet's relatives and "California is the place you auta be!" and loaded up a U-Haul moved from Tennessee. Living in a community where their child could grow up without the restrictive, puritan views on body type and sexuality, the community was a perfect place to expose both her, and their own particularly kinky lifestyle without the culture shock that she might of endured at an older age. It didn't hurt that the place had a top knotch school and acceptance of unconventional lifestyles.

As Nicky grew, she embraced the life and like so many children of the community, keeping clothes on her was nearly impossible and by the time that she was 12 and noticing boys for the first time, the parents sat her down and explained that if she remained a virgin until her 18th birthday, she would get her portion of the family fortune the day after her 18th birthday. Their belief that, without the pressure of sex in the picture, Nicky would learn to look at the heart rather than the body, and to a certain extent was correct.  At 16, she took a part-time job and started dating a young man named Deric. While there were a lot of groping and fondling, she held to her promise and the night of her 18th birthday... well, that's just about to happen, so we'll see what happens, won't we?

Personality: Nicky is a positive, outgoing young woman with a friendly disposition and a love for touch. She has yet to meet a man (or woman for that matter) that she didn't want to hug and a light kiss wouldn't be amiss either. But, aside from that, Nicky has managed to grow up in a loving family and be both  popular girl at school as well as a bit of a geek. Her life's love however is swimming and she dreams of going to the Olympics someday and break all the rules by swimming naked. She hasn't had a really serious relationship, but she's on the lookout for a good one and is a little more than bi-curious as her big day approaches within mere hours.
Likes: Swimming, sunbathing, reading romance novels, cooking and dogs (She has a fantasy of making love to a dog after watching a woman do it at the dog park, but doesn't yet have a pet dog herself)
Dislikes: Smokers, rude people, tofu and colliflower (It's like eating little brains... Eeeeeewwwwww!)
Hobbies: Swimming, any water sport, photography, flirting with older guys.

Sex: female (Bi-curious)
Height: 5'8
Weight: 135
Physical description: Standing at 5'8, Nicky could best be described as slender. From her softly tounded shoulders to her perky B-cup breasts withtheir tawny nipples, her tight waistline is offset by hips that are slightly wider and a heaert shaped ass that has made more than one man drool. Her long, lean legs  that start at the apex that's covered by a neatly trimmed landing strip of dark curls gives her a grace that she's not even aware of. Her storm gray eyes and thick mass of raven curls that falls to the middle of her back frames an almost elfen featured face with a warm smile in a full lipped mouth.

Ons: See them Here.
Offs: Ditto
Maybes:Ditto

Misc: When Nicky enters the storyline, She's been 18 for roughly 10 hours and is impatient to pop her cherry. (s) She idolizes Laura for her willingness to show off her passions.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

RedEve

Is this still recruiting? If so, could I play a male character? I have an awful lot of active games where I play female right now and even though I like that, I usually enjoy also having a couple of games from the male perspective and this seems like a good game to add one of those.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: RedEve on September 21, 2018, 10:49:16 AM
Is this still recruiting? If so, could I play a male character? I have an awful lot of active games where I play female right now and even though I like that, I usually enjoy also having a couple of games from the male perspective and this seems like a good game to add one of those.

Oh please yes come play with us Evie!
Let me become your favorite partner ~

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

ZincStandard

Heya Eve!  I've received your application, and it looks great, so feel free to hop on in whenever and wherever you like :-)

RedEve

Quote from: ZincStandard on September 21, 2018, 01:03:26 PM
Heya Eve!  I've received your application, and it looks great, so feel free to hop on in whenever and wherever you like :-)

Should I post it in the character thread first?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

ZincStandard

Lovely Complex

I know this has been asked but want to make sure that you're still accepting if you are.
💋 On's & Off's 💋 F-List 💋

ZincStandard

Hi Canary, sorry for the delay--yes, we are still accepting.  Go ahead and submit a character if you're still interested :-)

Vergil Tanner

So before I create a character...I have to ask.

I want to play a bisexual, submissive, trappy male. It's a huge itch I have that I never get to play, but there's no point in creating such a character if nobody is interested. So my question is...is there anybody who would be interested in playing opposite (And with ;) ) a submissive male trap, who heavily enjoys BDSM and getting his ass filled? :P :P

I mean, looking at the cast, I feel like it will only be women playing with him because all the men are straight. Of course, then again, they don't need to know that he's a man...

ANYWAY.

Would there be any interest in playing with such a character, or should I just mosey along and leave you fine people alone? :P
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Blinkin

I can only speak for myself, and this is strictly from the roleplaying point of view, but the answer would be no. It's not because of the M/M elements; I'm open to that. It's mainly to do with the line "then again, they don't need to know that he's a man..." statement. It would be a huge reaction from his potential partner to get into the foreplay only to find that what he was lead to believe was a woman isn't a woman. The terms embarrassment, humiliation and anger comes to mind and could lead to a very nasty scene that has nothing to do with sexual content.

From a player's point of view, you should play what you want to play, but realize that the character may not get much play time... but there's always the chance.

The community is suppose to be all about acceptance of other lifestyles, so trying to deceive someone to get laid just sounds counter to that.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Vergil Tanner

That part of my post was largely a joke xD In my mind, unless agreed upon beforehand within a specific narrative framework, that does constitute...not rape per say, but something akin. A cousin, perhaps. And I don't like (generally) playing the kind of character who would willingly do that sorta thing.

Of course, I would argue your last point, Blinkin. There are players who like that kind of experience for their characters, and deceiving the character does not equal deceiving the player. I would never deceive or trick a fellow player into doing anything, and I'm kind of concerned that I might have a reputation that might lead people to conclude that that is something that I would do. :-(
Characters, though? If it was agreed beforehand with all players involved, I don't see what the problem is.

But as I said, that statement was largely a joke and not intended to be taken seriously :P Again, I don't tend to like playing characters that would willingly do that to another person (though there are exceptions).

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Lovely Complex

Quote from: ZincStandard on September 23, 2018, 07:06:46 PM
Hi Canary, sorry for the delay--yes, we are still accepting.  Go ahead and submit a character if you're still interested :-)
It's fine and I'll submit a character soon. :) Thanks for letting me know.

Lovely Complex

Name: Bradon Rodgers
Occupation: Currently unemployed but is definitely looking around. Thinks he doesn't really need to work, for real though.

Background: Brandon isn't from Pleasant Beach or the O.C. but is definitely from California, right around the corner and from Los Angeles County. He's from the locally known area, Beverly Hills and was born along with raised there. His father was a famous but small-time actor, meaning he only did extra roles and his mother worked as a waitress at the local bar. They got by and hardly ever struggled but Brandon just felt like they should be a little richer than they are because of the area they live in. Although, he was never ashamed of who he was though or what he did not have. Materialistic and trendy things did not matter to Brandon back then though. He finally moved out of his parent's house and to Pleasant Beach, where he has been living for about a whole entire year now. He honestly likes it there and has his parent's send him a little money, just to get by and fit in with the rest of the locals.

Personality: Brandon is quite eccentric but is harmless and considers himself to be quite goofy. He's not weird or awkward about anything but he can be a little egotistical about certain things. Brandon is a very outgoing person and is friendly to just about anything that crosses his path. He's also very sociable but also has a slight sarcastic side to him.
Likes: Tacos // 80s Movies & Music // LGBTQ+ Pride Events // Puns
Dislikes: Being Lied To // Not Being On Time // Hot Tes
Hobbies: Very Talkative // Often Quotes Lyrics // Working Out // Some Video Games

Sex: Bi-curious
Height: 6'1
Weight: 159 lbs
Physical description: Brandon stands about six foot tall and weighs about one hundred and fifty-eight pounds. He has very dark brown eyes, in which the irises are perfectly rounded. Brandon has caramel colored skin that is very smooth and free of blemishes - Though, he does have his birthmark on the back of his right calf. His hair is pure black and is naturally curly but most people think that his hair is nappy or unkempt often. Brandon likes to keep his hair trimmed short, too. He also appears to be a little bit lanky underneath his clothing but he's actually lean and muscled. He likes to dress in buttoned-up collar shirts or in a full suit. When he's working out, he'll wear a t-shirt and sweatpants along with sneakers. He wears jeans or either khaki pants along with a pair of Sperry's or a pair of Moccasins.

Ons: Here.
Offs: Same as above
Maybes: Same as above

Vergil Tanner

I might submit my boy. Still need to decide whether there's enough interest for him, or if I should look elsewhere. Should know soon though!

Lovely Complex

ZincStandard

Hi, sorry, been away for a few days and just now catching up.  I'll do my best to catch everyone awaiting a response; if I miss you, please let me know.

Cliffspiracy, Brandon looks good, though personally I'm curious just how he manages to afford to live in a place as expensive as Pleasant Beach if he's not working and his family isn't very, very rich.  Anyway, you're welcome to join in with him as-is, but I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on the matter.

Vergil, I don't have a problem with your character concept, but I don't know how well he'd work in this setting.  Keep in mind, almost everybody goes naked in Pleasant Beach, and if your character went along with that, it'd be hard for him to hide his sex.  As for him tricking people (as much of a joke as you meant for that to be), I don't have a problem with it from a GM perspective, but I'd be prepared for other characters to possibly be upset with him if they feel deceived.  That'd be up to your scene partners, though.  Either way, let me know what you were thinking as far as how he pulls off the charade in a place like this, and we can see how well he fits based on that.  If you're still interested, that is.

Lovely Complex

Quote from: ZincStandard on September 30, 2018, 04:49:04 PM
Cliffspiracy, Brandon looks good, though personally I'm curious just how he manages to afford to live in a place as expensive as Pleasant Beach if he's not working and his family isn't very, very rich.  Anyway, you're welcome to join in with him as-is, but I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on the matter.
Oh, I added that his parent’s send him some money whenever he needs it just to get by and fit in. If that’s not good enough, I can totally alter the sheet with no problem. :)