Pokemon Sex Island (freeform interest check)

Started by Chreestafer, November 12, 2017, 12:40:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

So my thought is simple and trying to see if people would find interest.

Be it that you're a first time trainer, just gaining the ropes in the pokeworld. Or, you're a renowned trainer across the lands, one who has etched themselves into history.  You have found yourself having "relations" with a few of you beloved Pokemon.  Rumor has it that there is an island were one can meet like minded trainers.  A place were such sexual desires are open in many aspects be it off the battlefield and even on.  Just as you think of it, it's location soon enough becomes known to You!

Looking for a small group of trainers who would have 2 Pokemon each that they'd be bringing to the island for unique fun!

Anyone have ideas they'd like to add, or even interested in the plot in progress?
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

JoanieSappho

Yes, all my everything, yes please.

How are we handling the battles, if those are going to be a thing?

Angie

So are we dealing with the Pokemon as they normally look or anthro Pokemon? I just wanna know what kinda look we're going with before I sign on.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

ZincStandard

I'd be up for this.  Gonna have to think on what Pokemon to bring, though...

Chreestafer

Quote from: JoanieSappho on November 12, 2017, 12:47:23 AM
Yes, all my everything, yes please.

How are we handling the battles, if those are going to be a thing?

Not sure on how to handle the battles yet, any thoughts?

Quote from: Angie on November 12, 2017, 01:30:52 AM
So are we dealing with the Pokemon as they normally look or anthro Pokemon? I just wanna know what kinda look we're going with before I sign on.

I was thinking normal as many Pokemon already have a hint of anthro to them.

Quote from: ZincStandard on November 12, 2017, 01:32:11 AM
I'd be up for this.  Gonna have to think on what Pokemon to bring, though...

Awesome! Ty for the interest!
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

ZincStandard

Thinking my trainer will be something of a wild woman, more comfortable training out in the back country than in gyms.  Her gimmick will be dog Pokemon, and her companions for this trip will be her Ninetales and her Mightyena.  Sound good?

JoanieSappho

Oh, I do have a bit of a question.

How intelligent are we going with the pokemon? Is it basically beasty funtimes, or are they of about equal intelligence, just distinctly not-human?
I'm fine with either, but the second does suggest fun things to me.

As for character, I'm thinking a young woman who is definitely not a complete shut-in and conspiracy theorist (blatant lies), with her longtime snuggle partner Zangoose and a Misdreavus that she has no idea occasionally possesses her for sexytimes. (And, part of me wants to say, gives her a ghost penis while doing so, despite both of them being female. Because ghost penis)

ZincStandard

Quote from: JoanieSappho on November 12, 2017, 01:47:58 PM
Oh, I do have a bit of a question.

How intelligent are we going with the pokemon? Is it basically beasty funtimes, or are they of about equal intelligence, just distinctly not-human?
I'm fine with either, but the second does suggest fun things to me.

We can have both, can't we?  I know there are lots of species that are called out in canon as being human-level intelligent or more (Alakazam comes to mind, and I imagine there are lots of smart psychic and ghost-types), but there are others I see as definitely being animalistic.

Dhi

Yukina

I think I'll play a meek bookworm who's pokemon (which often act like an odd couple) are the ones that usually take control much to her chagrin. A motherly Gardevoir and a bondage-loving Gothitelle. :)

JoanieSappho

Speaking of bondage, part of me is leaning towards replacing one of my pokemon with Tsareena.
Because female pokemon that evolves by learning Stomp and is apparently being given Power Whip and Punishment as moves in the new games.

Yukina

Quote from: JoanieSappho on November 12, 2017, 08:35:08 PM
Speaking of bondage, part of me is leaning towards replacing one of my pokemon with Tsareena.
Because female pokemon that evolves by learning Stomp and is apparently being given Power Whip and Punishment as moves in the new games.

Nice idea. :)

ZincStandard

Quote from: JoanieSappho on November 12, 2017, 08:35:08 PM

If you go this way, may I suggest swapping out the Zangoose?  'Cause, y'know...ghost penis ::)

JoanieSappho

Quote from: ZincStandard on November 12, 2017, 08:43:30 PM
If you go this way, may I suggest swapping out the Zangoose?  'Cause, y'know...ghost penis ::)

But Zangoose is my favourite!
Admittedly a more platonic favourite. So yeah, probably will.

Chreestafer

Well I would like help with this regarding a co-gm

As well, I'm thinking it'll be decision based game and not first come first serve.

That all said, I love everyone's idea being brought to the table!

For their inteligence, I'm going to stick to how the shows were.  Some were dumb and some could conquer the world, it'll just depend on who you chose.

@Dhi, what Canon were you thinking? I'm not extremely well versed on the newer series so I'd have to research whom you'd like to play.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Dhi

Chreestafer

Quote from: Dhi on November 13, 2017, 09:14:54 AM
Hilda is the character I like.

Don't know much about her, but I don't see an issue with her.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

I'm thinking of running with a female Machamp and Female Glaceon.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Dhi

Hilda's a blank slate as far as I know. I love her fabulous hair and the attitude of her design. I'd like to write her with two stallions, Rapidash and Zebstrika.

Dhi

ZincStandard

Yukina

Chreestafer

The idea is still there, I just want to get enough interest from players.
Ons and Offs
F-List

JoanieSappho

I'm still very definitely here, just debating on what my second pokemon should be.
I'm kinda troubled by just how many pokemon I could go for, honestly, and not just the more traditional ones.

Also, a question for everyone. I thought about sending out a pm with the link, since it's quite relevant to the subject of this game, but I'm not that much of a fan of unsolicited messages, especially ones even vaguely about sex stuff.
Anyway, a while ago I had an idea for a writing project that I was able to start a couple days ago - basically, my usual semi-blind nuzlocke of a new game, with the twist that in the story the main character catches her pokemon ... well, the traditional way, but also after she's fucked 'em. Also the defeat = death thing is changed to be more like 'defeat = new life as the winning pokemon/trainer's new toy', both for my pokemon and for my character if she loses her entire team at once.

It's also the first serious length writing project I've attempted in a while, so I'm kinda nervous about just opening it for everyone. Even though it's already on a site on the internet .... (logic!)
But,y eah, if anyone's interested in reading and/or criticism of it, let me know.

Back to game, part of me is surprised that there's no Lopunny yet. And that could work for a second, if I go with a male one that my character is all sweet and loving with. And then, when Misdreavus possesses her, is all rough and dominant at (much to the Lopunny's delight).