Monster High ( interest check, recruiting)

Started by Levi, August 03, 2017, 10:30:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Levi

A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Chou chou rheastar on October 02, 2017, 10:53:53 AM
He could be the coach for all athletics I don't mind that way we don't need to find anyone else to coach football or anything
Even the girls' sports like cheerleading?

Chou chou rheastar

Levi

Could do with a treasurer and secretary for the student council, as well as more teachers. :)

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Levi on October 03, 2017, 01:28:23 PM
Could do with a treasurer and secretary for the student council, as well as more teachers. :)

I was actually considering making a treasurer for the student council but I was thinking of doubling that character with some other stuff such as student mentor and debate club president, possibly some other things but basically the smart stuff.  I was going to run the character by you later today.  Meant to do it yesterday but my daughter got really fussy and by the time she finally calmed down and went to sleep, I was so exhausted that I fell asleep curled up with her.  And today hasn't been much better so far, starting out with her throwing up most of her breakfast 2.5 hours after she ate it.

Levi

Quote from: Dragongoddess on October 03, 2017, 01:34:23 PM
I was actually considering making a treasurer for the student council but I was thinking of doubling that character with some other stuff such as student mentor and debate club president, possibly some other things but basically the smart stuff.  I was going to run the character by you later today.  Meant to do it yesterday but my daughter got really fussy and by the time she finally calmed down and went to sleep, I was so exhausted that I fell asleep curled up with her.  And today hasn't been much better so far, starting out with her throwing up most of her breakfast 2.5 hours after she ate it.

*Sarcastic voice* the joys of having children, I just sent mine of to bed :) that's great I look forward to seeing your next character :)

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Levi on October 03, 2017, 01:38:43 PM
*Sarcastic voice* the joys of having children, I just sent mine of to bed :) that's great I look forward to seeing your next character :)
If you do get someone else who wants to be treasurer before I get mine in, I've got an idea for Student Council Chairman of the Prefects.  I'm guessing to have a diverse range of ideas each activity (prefects, girls sports, boys sports, drama club, music club, etc.) would probably have a chairman on the board.  If you're interested in this idea, I would also put up the idea in the OOC to see if anyone wants to be chairman for their "club"

LamentingQuill

*peeks into the recruit* Halloooooooo out there! :D

Dragongoddess

Quote from: LamentingQuill on October 12, 2017, 03:11:07 PM
*peeks into the recruit* Halloooooooo out there! :D
*waves frantically at LQ* Hiiiiiiiii!!!!!

Levi

Levi

Ty

Hmm. Interesting idea, and am looking to add another game to my to-do list. Any notable gaps or loose ends to be filled/spark ideas?

Levi

Quote from: Ty on November 16, 2017, 08:19:04 AM
Hmm. Interesting idea, and am looking to add another game to my to-do list. Any notable gaps or loose ends to be filled/spark ideas?

Hiya, well student wise we are in need of a student council secretary.
Teacher wise English,maths,performing and musical arts, deputy head master if you felt brave enough!

Could even do an anti bill personality that could be interesting!

Ty

Anti-bill? Opposed to monsters having human rights or something?

Hmm. Guess I should poke around for an awesome character picture, or something.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Ty on November 16, 2017, 01:16:08 PM

I think (and I am guessing here) Levi more meant a character that doesn't agree with mingling with humans and doesn't believe the bill should exist at all.

Levi

Quote from: Ty on November 16, 2017, 01:16:08 PM

That's right! We don't really have anyone outwardly negative about it. As to the character itself. We have a wide range from lamia to vampire, just accepted a spinx! So nearly anything is acceptable. We don't have any real bird type monsters. Well the head is a harpy but she is a NPC :)

Dragongoddess

We also have Freya, our phoenix/sorceress hybrid.

Levi

Quote from: Dragongoddess on November 16, 2017, 01:45:17 PM
We also have Freya, our phoenix/sorceress hybrid.

*face palm* omg how did I forget the lovely Freya!

Dragongoddess

Ty

Haha. Are both the student council members girls at the moment? Just having a peek through the register. A monster boy who thinks monsters should be monsters and rule over weak humans might be interesting?

Dragongoddess

He might seriously get along with Andi haha.  And Freya is the Prefect Captain and Student Council Treasurer.

Ty

Kind of torn between a demon boy (noble heritage, monster superiority complex, arrogant but actually meritocratic) 

or a tricksy ghost/shadow guy (sly and humorous, but not able to 'fit in' to human expectations.)

Any advice? I'm a little cautious about making someone and kind of falling flat. Or should I ask in the OOC instead?

EDIT : Hmm. Maybe demon for Student Council secretary, and shadow-thing as Drama&Music teacher. (Only only one to start)

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Ty on November 16, 2017, 05:05:53 PM
Kind of torn between a demon boy (noble heritage, monster superiority complex, arrogant but actually meritocratic) 

or a tricksy ghost/shadow guy (sly and humorous, but not able to 'fit in' to human expectations.)

Any advice? I'm a little cautious about making someone and kind of falling flat. Or should I ask in the OOC instead?

Oh man, I wouldn't mind having interaction between either of those with my angel/demon hybrid Liliana, would definitely be interesting to see ^.^

Dragongoddess

Andi would like either one but Freya would probably go more for the first one.

Levi

I like the second one! Feel free to ask the others in the ooc though :)