Broken cheerleader (Girl on girl)

Started by Malgriff, April 02, 2010, 08:23:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malgriff

Ok, I had an Idea that a few people may like. as the tittle suggests involving high school cheerleaders. I would be playing a young shy cheerleader who can no longer do her performance for the last game of the school year before everyone leaves for college etc. I would like someone to play the cheerleading captain, I'd like her to be full of confidence, strong female who gets all the attention but knows how to handle it. My character looks up to this leader something like an older sister but secretly had deeper feelings then that. I sort of know how I want the role play to start, either with my character actualy breaking her arm practising, or walking into the team's locker room after school is over looking for her leader. To tel her that she can't perform. Through the rp I think it would be a good plot for the leader to encourage my character to try something different and not to give up the last performance, as well as teaching her about sexuality etc, with some steamy scenes. If your interested either reply here or pm me please :3

Malgriff

ok this is well under way, please no more requests ^^ but feel free to pm me if you have a different idea to rp with ^^