Looking for an oWoD Sorcerer Game

Started by RubySlippers, April 25, 2014, 10:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RubySlippers

I want to play a nice Sorcerer rules based game in the oWoD with a lower power level tone and lower level threats suited to them if I can get anyone interested in running the game and playing.

And please nothing else if you have vampires and such why not cheesy kind like Dracula aka Christopher Lee and the old werewolf aka The Wolfman and other dark occult elements if you go there. Tone it down to give Sorcerers and Psychics a chance.

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

RubySlippers

I was thinking a Static techno sorcerer.

Metro Mech

Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

RubySlippers

We need a Storyteller though but variety is the spice of life.

Muse

Ruby, you're talking about the Year of the Ally books for Mage: The Ascension, right? 

If you found a GM I could play one of those shape changing girls descended from Fion McCamohail's band?  Or a girl who uses alien technology to perform supernatural feats by creating vibrations?  :)
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

RubySlippers

No Sorcerer (Revised Edition) but using those rules and not the Canon behind it no Mages, Vampires, Werewolves etc.

Well okay Vampires could be around just be toned down Hammer Films version of those creatures and well Sorcerers would be likely the only magical types around as far as Mages go.

The rules and psychics to would cover modern forms of magic and we could have groups like the Illuminati as bad players and Old Ones cults, demon worshipping witches and the like.

ManofDawnLight

I'm not familiar with the revised edition.  Would you have a pdf to share?  If so, I am interested.  Perhaps a witch who likes to curse people?  Idk.  It'll have to be determined after I read the new book.
Short stories for now.  Light posts.

I am returning slowly.

RubySlippers

Search online its OOP. I found a copy to download free.

ManofDawnLight

Short stories for now.  Light posts.

I am returning slowly.

RubySlippers

Quote from: ManofDawnLight on April 26, 2014, 10:20:10 PM
Have a web address?  OOP?

I can't find a rules issue for this and the rules are Out of Print so will post it here, no intentional rules violation is intended.

*snip*

Just because a thing is out of print does not mean it is public domain ~Staff

Lilias

To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

RubySlippers

Sorry, wasn't intentional.