High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gavlois

Naoko thought for a second, then said, "My father has a large political influence. I can convince him to let you stay with us. You won't have to go anywhere."
O/O

Queen Elsa

"I... I won't?..." Hina thought about it, then took a deep breath. "Ok... I'll... I'll tell..."

Gavlois

Breathing out a sigh of relief, he said, "Good. It won't matter if he hates you. He already doesn't deserve you by treating you like this. He needs to suffer the consequences." Releasing Hina, went back to his seat, however not before whispering to Hina, "I'll let you handle this."
O/O

Queen Elsa

Hina blushed, slowly got up, and went over to the cop. "Ummm... E-Excuse me?..."

Gavlois

Naoko sat and watched, waiting for Hina to explain everything to the officer. He felt relieved that whatever her father had made her suffer in the past was now going to be punished.

(i no can be police guy)
O/O

Queen Elsa

(Evil... Lol.) Hina explained to the police officer what's been happening to her, and showed her scars and bruises to him. His eyes widened and he began to make phone calls.

Gavlois

Naoko nodded as she explained everything, and once the officer was busy with calls, he went up to Hina, and said, "It's over now."

Soon enough, someone who Naoko assumed was Hina's father was brought to their room in handcuffs.
O/O

Queen Elsa

Hina's father looked at her with pure disgust an hatred. "I'll fucking kill you for this Hina! I'll kill you!" Hina looked scared and gripped Naoko's arm tightly as tears welled up in her eyes.

Gavlois

Naoko half her behind himself, looking into the eyes of her father. "Mr. Soujin, are you really one to be saying such things right now?"
O/O

Queen Elsa

He scowled at Naoko. "You'd better watch your mouth boy, or you might end up as one in the same."

Gavlois

Noticing how scared Hina was, he didn't want them to be in the same room much longer. "I'll wait and see. Officer, please take him away." Dragging the shouting man away, two cops carried him away. Hearing his racket fade, he turned to Hina. "How are you feeling, Miss Soujin?"
O/O

Queen Elsa

Hina was silent, frozen in fear.

Gavlois

(sorry i went for dinner)

Seeing how fearful Hina was of her father showed just how controlling and how much abuse she suffered to put her in such a state from just seeing him. He could not think of anything that he could do for her in this state, and so he just hugged her, hoping she will return to her senses.
O/O

Queen Elsa

The hug from Naoko slowly brought her out from her state. She returned the hug and said, "Not even Sig knew what father was doing to me..."

Gavlois

"Well you certainly did give me quite the scare. It is up to you whether to talk to him about this, but like I said last night. You need to talk to him about how you feel, or else he'll never know he's hurting you this way."
O/O

Queen Elsa

Hina nods* "Yes, I know."

Gavlois

(ahh crap. I was reading the beginning pages that i missed earlier, and apparently Hina's dad is the philosophy teacher. Does that affect anything either way?)

Glad that this is over, he called out to the officer who had taken them here. "Sir, would you mind giving us a ride back to our school?" Looking back at Hina, he said with a smile, "We may make it back in time to have lunch with the others."
O/O

Queen Elsa

(It'd be a good way to guide Hina into telling Sig about what he did to her.)

She smiled back. "Sure. No problem." the cop said.

Boxy

Quote from: LynxKitten on July 08, 2012, 07:32:17 PM
Evangeline smiled and raised an eyebrow, "Ground birds?"

"Yes, they burrow into the ground and build large cities there with stuff like jewelry they've stolen from us humans," Tom said gravely.  "We have to stop them!"

(agg sorry for forgetting to say I was going to dinner I feel so dumb)

Gavlois

(timeskip to returning to school)

Naoko thanked the officer for driving them back to school. Before they entered the school, Naoko turned to Hina and said, "Now, you won't have to worry about anything. Today after school you follow me home, and I will discuss with my father about your arrangements." Then he bowed and added, "I'm sorry I ever said I understood how you feel."
O/O

Queen Elsa

Hina shook her head and hugged Naoko. "No. Thank you for saying it. I never would have had the courage to tell without you."

Gavlois

"Well then I guess you're welcome." Then he joking said "We should stop this before Mr. Van Droon sees us. He's much taller than me you know." He winked. "Now, let's go find the others." The two began to search the school for Tom and Evie, as lunch hour started about 15 minutes ago.
O/O

Boxy

Tom looked at his watch, realizing he wasn't wearing one and that he didn't actually own one.  "I think we should be heading back now.  Check and see if that police officer was crazy and killed 'em, ya know?"

Gavlois

(I dont know if we still have a Siegfried, and Kitten's most probably gone for the day)

Heading into the entrance of the school, they saw Tom down the hallway, and went to greet him.
O/O

Boxy

(should we pretend Tom just ditched Evie then? lol kinda cruel but I guess it is kinda Tom to do that)

"Seeya later, Evie.," Tom said as he walked off.  "I'll see about catching those birds."

When he got around to the entrance he saw both Hina and Naoko.  He proceeded to glomp them.