Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaed

Not guilty, but I could hear them all over the house doing it.

Have you ever wanted to walk in on people, and then just join them?

Twix

Guilty

Ever wished professional actors (angelina jolie and johnny depp ;) would do real nude sex scenes in their movies?
-I'm perfectly flawed. I'm perfectly imcomplete. Like cracks in the glass...and faded photographs.
I'm perfectly flawed, perfectly incomplete. A work in progress, my imperfections keep me unique. -

Endorphin

Undoubtedly

Ever wished that you could trade places with a professional actor for a particular scene?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Autumn52

yes Guilty

Ever meet an actor and act like you did not know who they are?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Anithinum

not guilty...never met anybody remotely famous

Ever fantasize about yourself with a famous actor?
On~Off

Sign this and let's begin

Autumn52

Yes many times

Ever wonder who famous people fantasize about?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Anithinum

No....but now I will  :D

Ever watched a movie over and over and over again?
On~Off

Autumn52

Guilty

Have you ever watched a movie so much that you can now quote the words of each character?

Anithinum

Guilty.....Harry Potter 1  :-[

ever wrote out a short story replacing a character from something you liked with yourself?
On~Off

Endorphin

Not intentionally.

Ever rewind a scene over and over, purely to perv on a specific actor?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Anithinum

omg am I that transparent??  :o

ever had your friends go on your computer only to find R-rated materials in the foreground?
On~Off

Endorphin

XXX-rated, actually. Oopsie!

Ever accidentally email something naughty to someone?

Apraxia

Yes, but it lead to some interesting results!

Ever GET a naughty e-mail?

Anithinum

no.....I wonder why not....

ever made a home video?
On~Off

Endorphin

Not that kind. I'm a bit overly cautious about that kind of thing.

Ever play an adult movie and accidentally have the volume turned up too high?

Anithinum

haha yeaaa (and I agree with your answer to my question....)

ever got turned down in the meanest way possible?
On~Off

Apraxia

Y'know, now that you mention it, I've never been turned down. Much less in a mean way...

Ever have to turn down someone, but they didn't get the hint?

Anithinum

yes  :'( I felt horrible!

ever gotten together with someone only to realize you didn't actually like them
On~Off

Endorphin

Yes. Awkward.

Ever turn down a request in the bedroom?

Anithinum

yes, though I did have my teeth clenched while I was doing so.

ever just didn't show up for a meet?
On~Off

Endorphin

No. I think that's cruel. I'd at least call.

Ever perform a request for someone that you wouldn't usually do under normal circumstances?

Anithinum

hm I think I'm probably guilty but I can't think of it right now

ever had a crush on someone who was with someone else?
On~Off

Endorphin

Yes. Several times. Though I usually got what I wanted sooner or later.

Ever had a crush on one of your parents' friends, or friends' parent?

Anithinum

possibly very slightly guilty  ::)

same question....
On~Off

Endorphin

Yes, though I didn't follow through with it.

Ever have sex outdoors?