Wheel of Time - (Seeking M or F player)

Started by Moraline, December 30, 2012, 05:01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moraline

Taken

Requirement: Must have read most of the books or comics. (Check my O/O's in my signature for my general info)

... A book arrives on the table of retired sister, Vandene Sedai. Inside the front cover is a small note...

My name is Tamra Ospenya and I am, Watcher of the Seals. The Flame of Tar Valon. The Amyrlin Seat.

This journal has been warded against opening and if you are reading it then I must be dead. I fear that the black ajah has a stronger presence within the tower then we know. With this in mind I have kept a secret for as long as I could, the truth of what is to come. The Dragon is reborn. Light save us all.

Please deliver this diary to Vandene and Adeleas Sedai. You will find them not far from Tar Valon as the twin sisters have gone into retirement to write the history of events since the Breaking of the World. I wish for them to know truth behind the fall of the Seven Towers of Malkier.

The first page reads as follows...

Journal of Tamra Sedai

Entry the first, late fall in the year 930 NE.

I was raised to Aes Sedai only a year past and choose my Ajah, the Blue. I suppose it was a natural fit for me. Curiosity and passion have always been my weakness.

I have been tasked with delivering a message to Gitara Sedai who councils the King of Malkier. The Blue Ajah's network has received word of dark friends within the highest levels of the royal court there. We believe they are seeking to bring down the Seven Towers. Malkier has stood since early during the War of the Hundred Years. Guardians of Tarwin's Gap, they stand against the advance of the blight.

I have much to do and much planning. It has been years since I've been north. They choose me because I once called the lands of Arafel home. I hope I can find the strength to do what must be done.

... End of the first entry.

- OOC -

Setting:  70 years before the events of the books. The maps and the world are largely the same as the books accept a few different rulers, Malkier still stands, the Aiel Wars haven't happened yet, and The White Cloaks have only just seized control of Altara.

This is a Free form role play. No systems.

I'm looking for someone to play a potential Warder or travel companion (maybe another Aes Sedai) for my Aes Sedai.

Me:  My character is Tamra Sedai (Tamra Ospenya, pronounced: TAHM-rah oh-SPEHN-yah)
She appears in her late 20's with long dark hair. (click for image)

You:  will be my travel companion - maybe a Warder, Aes Sedai, or perhaps someone like Min, etc.. (character largely up to you but you should be a good person / no evil, selfish or neutral characters.)

General Plot:
I am a newly raised sister given the task of traveling north to Malkier to deliver a message. We will face off against darkfriends, shadowspawn, and White Cloaks.

We'll talk together about the details as we go along. I have a few ideas for things that I want to have happen but most of it is open, especially as it pertains to your character.

On the subject of Sex/Romance:  I'm mostly story driven so I'm open to seeing where it leads our characters and the story itself takes us. I prefer my role plays to be mostly story and only a small amount of sex. (80-90% story)

Note: This is partially an interest check to see about forming up a group game later in the same setting. You'll be helping me explore the world, develop my character, and hopefully your own to carry on into a group game (not required though.)

Click for Map

Moraline

Updated the thread from Seeking a Warder to looking for a travel companion of any kind (M or F).