Sexuality: Pansexual
Blood Status: Fairyblooded, Leanan Sidhe
Ethnicity: Irish
Occupation/Rank: Pirate Lord

Height: 5'5"
Weight: 122 lbs
Hair Color: Crimson Red
Eye Color: Blue
Distinguishing Features: Compass with skull and crossbones inside over left breast, along with sword scars around her body
Face Claim: Scarlett Johansson

Personality: Anne is flirtatious to everyone, but will quickly let someone know whether or not she doesn't like them. A fiery attitude like her hair, she is deathly loyal to those she trusts and respects. A strong and able seafarer, Anne is as at-home on the deck of a ship as she is inside a tavern or on the beach.

History: While Anne isn't quite sure where she was born, she knows that it was somewhere in Ireland. Raised in a Catholic orphanage, Anne was quick to run away at the tender age of nine. Because of her smaller stature she was able to stow away on a ship headed for the New World.

While aboard, she was found out, and ended up working as a deckhand and assistant to the captain. It turned out to be a great learning opportunity for her. Unfortunately, it was while sailing to the West Indies that the ship was put upon by pirates before being able to make it to Jamaica to pick up a shipment of sugar cane. While most of the crew was killed, Anne was one of the few whom was spared. Fair features and the ability to work on a ship was something that could not be passed up. And so Anne learned the life of a pirate crew. She learned quickly that being fair and shy would not do, and so she quickly became a rather outgoing girl, learning from those on the crew to have a quick lip and a strong constitution.

As she grew, Anne became quite the beauty. Becoming aware not only of how she looked but also how men responded to her looks, she was quick to figure out ways to use her wiles to get what she wanted. However, looks weren't enough to get her knowledge. It was with this in mind that Anne studied charts and spent as much time as possible on the quarterdeck of her ship, the Williams Pride, to learn how to maneuver the ship. Nimble as she was, Anne was also able to work from the tops of the mizzent down to the inside of the keel, learning every part of the ship from the bow to the stern.

When finally elected Captain, Anne knew that she had to work hard in order to keep her position. After all, who wanted a captain who was meek and wouldn't make them any money? For over a year she worked, caring not for the origins of any ships that her crew attacked and boarded. She soon had a reputation, and those who saw her flag knew that death was likely not far away.

While having a reputation as being ruthless helped with civilians, there was an added bonus for those that knew her. During her time on Nassau, Anne works to perfect her recipe for Rum. It is used in stores of grog as well as in bottles for those who wish to purchase. Of course, it's not for civilian use, and the actual location of Anne's still is known by only a handful of people.

All in all, Anne knows that she has pushed herself into what is seen as mostly a mans world. She can drink, fight, and curse with the best of them, and her prowess on the sea is well-known...especially in this part of the world. Anne looks after herself first and foremost, but through that desire she is able to keep her crew well-off. After all, sailors look for someone who can not only put gold in their pockets, but can get them back to shore to spend it.

Weapons: Three flintlock pistols and two cutlasses. The pistols will often cross over her chest, while the blades always rest upon her hips. She also carries a small dagger, sheathed at the small of her back.

Skills/Abilities: Quick-draw, self-taught on the sword, able to read charts, brew Rum, ability to read a coastline for dangers to a ship, reading weather patterns.

O&Os: Ons = Dub-con, Seduction, D/s, Flirtation, Exh/Voy (Anything else not in offs can be discussed). Offs = Violent R, Vore, Gore, Bathroom Play, Body Mod.

Ok, everything looks good.  Approved.  You can add it into the character sheet thread.  

AnnieSatin

I have an idea for a second character.

Who wants a chinese female warrior who has healing powers on their ship?

shengami

Quote from: AnnieSatin on February 05, 2024, 07:41:55 AMI have an idea for a second character.

Who wants a chinese female warrior who has healing powers on their ship?

Submit and get the character approved first. Hehe.
Am I on the hunt for a story? - Not especially...
O/os
My General LFGs
Canon LFGs
My Poetry Thread

AnnieSatin

I was hoping to have her established on a ship when I write up the character sheet. 

shengami

Quote from: AnnieSatin on February 05, 2024, 07:44:24 AMI was hoping to have her established on a ship when I write up the character sheet.
That makes sense, but it's hard for us Captains to make a call if we can't see what use she'd be. Haha.
Am I on the hunt for a story? - Not especially...
O/os
My General LFGs
Canon LFGs
My Poetry Thread

AnnieSatin

I get that :)  she is a fae with skilled swordsmanship and healing abilities. No worried if treach isn't interested I'm just putting out feelers. 

Kendra

My tongue flopped out of my mouth on seeing a Black Sails game - inspired by I know but the concept sounds amazing.

I am definitely planting my sail of interest if you are still taking players on board ;)

Kakihara

Quote from: Kendra on February 06, 2024, 09:04:41 AMMy tongue flopped out of my mouth on seeing a Black Sails game - inspired by I know but the concept sounds amazing.

I am definitely planting my sail of interest if you are still taking players on board ;)

Yep, we are always open as it is a sandbox game and we have both Player and GM plots going so players are always welcome.  Let me or my co-gm Timeless know if you have any questions.

Rustic

Quote from: Kendra on February 06, 2024, 09:04:41 AMMy tongue flopped out of my mouth on seeing a Black Sails game - inspired by I know but the concept sounds amazing.

Kendra!!!!! Joins us!

*tackle hugs*

Timeless

Kendra! Haaaaaaai! We are still taking players, and we definitely love for you to join! <3

Kendra

Quote from: Kakihara on February 06, 2024, 09:45:56 AMYep, we are always open as it is a sandbox game and we have both Player and GM plots going so players are always welcome.  Let me or my co-gm Timeless know if you have any questions.

Thanks Kakihara, currently no questions just too many character ideas swamping me that I am going to have to try to whittle them down and fast *facepalms*

Quote from: Rustic on February 06, 2024, 10:01:51 AMKendra!!!!! Joins us!

*tackle hugs*
*squees and fake flees* lol

'twas only the tackle hugs that prevented me from fleeing :P
I am battling with character ideas so bear with me but I do love me a good pirate game :D

Quote from: Timeless on February 06, 2024, 10:11:17 AMKendra! Haaaaaaai! We are still taking players, and we definitely love for you to join! <3
Timeless! Hey there :D Thank you. With a welcome like that how could I not join!?
<33

I will hash out my character ideas today and see which one better suits the game ;)

Timeless

Quote from: Kendra on February 07, 2024, 03:39:42 AMTimeless! Hey there :D Thank you. With a welcome like that how could I not join!?
<33

I will hash out my character ideas today and see which one better suits the game ;)

If it helps, we have a few captains who don't have a quartermaster as PC. I'm sure the players, who plays Captains, would be more than happy to work something out with you and ensure your character is part of their crew. Master of Sails.. Cabin boys. Cooks.. Navigator.. Gunner. Just to name a couple of positions.

There are two brothel madames (One is a NPC) who always need employees under them..

There's also a mercenary guild running under a character of mine.. There's also a merchant, a character of Kakihara, running his own trading company.

>3> The possibilities are endless!

Kendra

Quote from: Timeless on February 07, 2024, 06:22:08 AMIf it helps, we have a few captains who don't have a quartermaster as PC. I'm sure the players, who plays Captains, would be more than happy to work something out with you and ensure your character is part of their crew. Master of Sails.. Cabin boys. Cooks.. Navigator.. Gunner. Just to name a couple of positions.

There are two brothel madames (One is a NPC) who always need employees under them..

There's also a mercenary guild running under a character of mine.. There's also a merchant, a character of Kakihara, running his own trading company.

Goodness they are.
All I came up with was a blacksmith XD

WhatLiesAbove

Quote from: Timeless on February 07, 2024, 06:22:08 AMIf it helps, we have a few captains who don't have a quartermaster as PC. I'm sure the players, who plays Captains, would be more than happy to work something out with you and ensure your character is part of their crew. Master of Sails.. Cabin boys. Cooks.. Navigator.. Gunner. Just to name a couple of positions.

I am going to use this to blatantly advertise for a need of crewmembers for Anne Bonny's ship! Quartermaster, Navigator, woodworkers, and able seamen are all welcome!

Xiomara

Well, my flag is planted and the idea generated ... I think I might have to give it one more try .... 
CURRENT STATUS: 1-2 Posts a Week
Faces of Xiomara
On's & Off's: 7/12/23
Absences: 2/20/24
Discord: xiomara_andas

LocusVonErich

Flag planted. Will have to generate some ideas, but definitely wanted to make my interest known.

Timeless

Quote from: Xiomara on February 12, 2024, 01:14:05 AM
Well, my flag is planted and the idea generated ... I think I might have to give it one more try ....

Quote from: LocusVonErich on February 12, 2024, 10:07:16 AMFlag planted. Will have to generate some ideas, but definitely wanted to make my interest known.

We look forward to seeing what you'll come up with! If you need any help, ask either Kakihara or myself. We can toss some ideas over.

LocusVonErich

I’m thinking about a quartermaster, but I will admit that my knowledge of the setting is somewhat limited.

Timeless

Quote from: LocusVonErich on February 12, 2024, 07:56:01 PMI’m thinking about a quartermaster, but I will admit that my knowledge of the setting is somewhat limited.
When it comes to the setting, it was mostly inspired by a show - but honestly, all the information you really need is from reading here. I'm not too familiar with the setting myself, but doing some research definitely helps.

There are two Captains who definitely need a quartermaster. I know @WhatLiesAbove is open to it - her character, Anne Bonny, still needs a quartermaster and more crewmembers.

WhatLiesAbove

Quote from: LocusVonErich on February 12, 2024, 07:56:01 PMI’m thinking about a quartermaster, but I will admit that my knowledge of the setting is somewhat limited.
I can help you out with a Quartermaster character if you need a connection!

LocusVonErich

Quote from: WhatLiesAbove on February 13, 2024, 10:53:24 AMI can help you out with a Quartermaster character if you need a connection!
I would rather appreciate that.

WhatLiesAbove

Awesome. I'll DM you a basic understanding of what a Quartermasters job is, and you can let me know what your thinking in regards to a character!

LocusVonErich

Quote from: WhatLiesAbove on February 13, 2024, 02:07:25 PMAwesome. I'll DM you a basic understanding of what a Quartermasters job is, and you can let me know what your thinking in regards to a character!
Sounds good, will keep an ear out.

LocusVonErich

Name: Daniel Barrett
Nickname: Danny(privately), Mister Barrett(publicly)
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Blood Status: Human
Ethnicity: Caucasian(British)
Occupation/Rank: Quartermaster under Anne Bonny

Height: 6’0”
Weight: 210 lbs
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Distinguishing Features: Sword scars on his hands, chest, and legs
Face Claim: Toby Stephens

Personality: Straight-laced to a point, disciplined, and conditioned, he is ruthless when necessary and obedient on his own whim.

History: Born in Liverpool to a British Naval officer for a father and a mother who dreaded her husband being lost to the sea, the water was a second home for Daniel Barrett. Upon the completion of his studies, he enlisted in the Royal Navy, spending his first few years without so much as the thought of leaving British waters.

However, that would change when he began studying under the quartermaster of one of His Majesty’s ships based out of what would become Nassau during Britain’s declining rule of the island, spending several years learning how to navigate, how to maintain a ship’s weapons, every duty required.

During what was supposed to be a journey back to England for the bereavement of his mother, the ship he was on was beset upon by the same pirate ship that had captured the future Anne Bonny. His training in the Navy had been what saved him from meeting a grisly fate. As he assimilated into the crew, he grew close to Bonny, becoming one of her staunchest supporters, casting one of the first votes for her to assume the rank of Captain. In the meantime, he grew to enjoy the freedom pirate life brought, even if it didn’t break the habits instilled by the Navy.

Weapons: A flintlock pistol and a cutlass

Skills/Abilities: Caring for a ship, maintaining morale, maintaining weapons, following the command of his captain

O&Os: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=281812.0

Timeless