For The Crown (A Game of Conquest)[Prince, Nobles and Warriors needed]

Started by LimitlessNikkie, August 01, 2012, 06:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bubby

kckolbe

I somewhat regret not working in a relationship, but oh well.  I suppose it is possible, maybe a cousin to the king or something, which would make me second cousin to Orianthi, but nothing too scandalous there.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

sesshomaruartist

Quote from: DarkRose15 on August 11, 2012, 05:39:29 PM
LOL!! We're so bad.....generally I'm fine with incest but Father/daughter is something I'm not usually keen on. I'm curious to try it but hesitant all the same. Brothers and sisters are totally fine (my darling brothers you have been warned!! *giggles)

But if no one else wants wincest then I don't have to have it (I just don't mind it)
You're learning this just now bubby? *giggles and hugs*

if you want to you can lol you don't have to if you feel uncomfortable

AngelicBlade

I think I found a good starting act to go with, I also have a video for visual effects, man fire dancing is awesome. . . .

Steel Wool Poi

Kuje

I'm terrified about what Emma might get into if Ori starts playing with her because of Ori's and Auron's sick family. :)

bubby

*Starts the search for the perfect outfit to wear to this 'peace summit'*

Flower

AngelicBlade

Quote from: Kuje on August 11, 2012, 06:08:16 PM
I'm terrified about what Emma might get into if Ori starts playing with her because of Ori's and Auron's sick family. :)

Not to mention what'd happen if Auron found out she was his ex lover, he might kill her, or attempt to.

Kuje

Quote from: AngelicBlade on August 11, 2012, 06:15:23 PM
Not to mention what'd happen if Auron found out she was his ex lover, he might kill her, or attempt to.

Indeed. Darkrose and I talked a bit about ways that event from two years ago could be used against Emma. :)

Bubby's comment about the peace summit has me wondering exactly which characters would be invited. Obviously the kings and queens and the royal children but beyond that... ?

AngelicBlade

Quote from: Kuje on August 11, 2012, 06:17:22 PM
Indeed. Darkrose and I talked a bit about ways that event from two years ago could be used against Emma. :)

Bubby's comment about the peace summit has me wondering exactly which characters would be invited. Obviously the kings and queens and the royal children but beyond that... ?

That is indeed a good question, I somehow think a few nobles of each side would be going as well, more of the major ones however.

sesshomaruartist

Have we decided whom will be the actual ambassadors of Aserit and Thierri?

AngelicBlade

Veluux

Quote from: sesshomaruartist on August 11, 2012, 06:48:41 PM
Have we decided whom will be the actual ambassadors of Aserit and Thierri?

Luckily it shouldn't matter too much at first. Since Aserit is visiting Theiri on negotiations directly, perhaps their ambassadors are elsewhere, at the smaller kingdoms. I was thinking that Nadir could even carry messages between the two kingdoms - since he's traveling back and forth often. If Nikkie writes up a couple NPC's I could control them and travel together with them often. If she doesn't have time I might even take the initiative to create a couple of people. Feel free to PM me ideas about them if anyone is envisioning something specific for them.

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

Veluux

And as for the Aserit family's promise of death on Nadir for sweeping Orianthi off her feet - well, he likes a good challenge. ^.^ Hahaha... and pissing off Reynard, PLEASE, don't tempt him. He would love nothing more than to see the eldest son in a fit of rage. This is going to be a VERY fun game, I can tell already.

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

DarkRose15

Quote from: Veluux on August 11, 2012, 06:59:42 PM
And as for the Aserit family's promise of death on Nadir for sweeping Orianthi off her feet - well, he likes a good challenge. ^.^ Hahaha... and pissing off Reynard, PLEASE, don't tempt him. He would love nothing more than to see the eldest son in a fit of rage. This is going to be a VERY fun game, I can tell already.
Oh how romanti---I mean...Orianthi is a patriot! She doesn't harbor secret feelings of love for the handsome....I mean the Ambassador of Nywedia...>_>
Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!

Kuje

Quote from: AngelicBlade on August 11, 2012, 06:39:14 PM
That is indeed a good question, I somehow think a few nobles of each side would be going as well, more of the major ones however.

I was pondering if the nobles would be invited but I didn't want to presume that was the case. So, that's why I decided to ask. The other thing I was thinking is that it might be strange if everyone from Aserit went to the "peace summit" since that would leave Aserit without any of the royals in residence if something happened while they were in Theiri.

LimitlessNikkie

The peace summits would include the monarchs of Aserit and their entourage whom ever that would include. I assume that would be all the PC characters.

Ambassadors for Aserit and Theiri would be NPC's theoretically out and about in the world trying to create alliances with the temperamental monarchs of the rest of the world.

Veluux if you ant to create NPC's for your use you are welcome to. Also I'd planned for your character to be in attendance at one of the courts, if Aserit you'll travel with them to the peace summits as a show of Nydewian support and if your at Theiri then obviously you'd already be there. If you ant to do something different though you need only suggest it. As for passing letters back and forth I see it as improbable but not impossible.

bubby

Quote from: Kuje on August 11, 2012, 07:08:13 PM
I was pondering if the nobles would be invited but I didn't want to presume that was the case. So, that's why I decided to ask. The other thing I was thinking is that it might be strange if everyone from Aserit went to the "peace summit" since that would leave Aserit without any of the royals in residence if something happened while they were in Theiri.

We're going to have to pretend since we have no Aserit PC nobles.

Flower

Quote from: Kuje on August 11, 2012, 07:08:13 PM

I was wondering about that too. I imagine Kaniene won't want to touch her food until another person eats from it first.

Kuje

Quote from: bubby on August 11, 2012, 07:12:40 PM
We're going to have to pretend since we have no Aserit PC nobles.

True, there's no PC nobles for Aserit. Hmmm.

Quote from: Dancing flower on August 11, 2012, 07:14:43 PM
I was wondering about that too. I imagine Kaniene won't want to touch her food until another person eats from it first.

Maybe the players of the king and queens could talk and decide who might be with them. If that's to much of a hassle, then having all the PC's involved could be easier... And no doubt many of the Aserit would be worried about being poisoned but they could maybe have poison testers with them that are NPC's.... Or maybe they bring their own chefs with them and insist on having a kitchen that is off limits to any but those chefs....

sesshomaruartist

Am thinking of making a last character acting as a spy for the King of Aserit (the other kingdom already has one I think) Although this character was a former mercenary so whoever offers him more he is loyal to. In the words of some one famous "show me the money" Any thoughts guys?

Flower

Quote from: Kuje on August 11, 2012, 07:18:51 PM
Maybe the players of the king and queens could talk and decide who might be with them. If that's to much of a hassle, then having all the PC's involved could be easier... And no doubt many of the Aserit would be worried about being poisoned but they could maybe have poison testers with them that are NPC's.... Or maybe they bring their own chefs with them and insist on having a kitchen that is off limits to any but those chefs....

That is a smart idea to bring their own household to make sure no incidents occur that could make them ill. :) I imagine there would be NPC servants in the background as well that can just be written into the post. It's likely that they will have their own wing of the castle to themselves during their stay. I'm so excited.

Quote from: sesshomaruartist on August 11, 2012, 07:24:45 PM
Am thinking of making a last character acting as a spy for the King of Aserit (the other kingdom already has one I think) Although this character was a former mercenary so whoever offers him more he is loyal to. In the words of some one famous "show me the money" Any thoughts guys?

I think that's a good idea although there is the risk of losing him due to questionable loyalty. The King would have to be wise about how much information the man knows about the Aserit plans against their enemies.

Kuje

Quote from: sesshomaruartist on August 11, 2012, 07:24:45 PM

Having a spy for the rival kingdom would make sense since you're right, Emma (my char) is spying for Theiri....

I also agree with Dancing. A spy that could be bought is kind of a traitor and if he learns something that can be used against the Aserit, it would make me hesitate to use him as a spy.

Kuje

Quote from: Dancing flower on August 11, 2012, 07:29:28 PM
That is a smart idea to bring their own household to make sure no incidents occur that could make them ill. :) I imagine there would be NPC servants in the background as well that can just be written into the post. It's likely that they will have their own wing of the castle to themselves during their stay. I'm so excited.

Indeed, it makes a lot of sense to me that they would have their own area of the castle during their stay. Yeah, those NPC's don't really need to be detailed, they're just there to keep the royals happy.

This also gives me ideas on how Emma could attach herself to the Aserit household while they're in Theiri. Ponders.

sesshomaruartist

I believe this King does not trust him as such with the kingdom secrets, plus the spy isn't used only on the other Kingdom perhaps to study his own family as well. Since even though the King trusts his family, those are the very people whom can lead to the downfall of a kingdom since they are closest to the king. Especially with some one as volatile as Reynard around :P