looks up and smiles at both as she reaches for her cup of coffee
~There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart.~

Ways to my Heart and How to Shatter It.

Michelle

kicks off her heels and sighs  as she sips her coffee

Lucinda

Luci drops in for a cup of coffee. She browses the menu, craving breakfast food!
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Night Stalker

Enters quietly from the kitchen taking out the freshly baked cookies   to leave for all to enjoy before cleaning up all booths, returning to   the kitchen briefly to place the fresh coffee,tea and orange juice out   for all to enjoy.  Walking casually across to the jukebox, changing the   music over.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Lucinda

*waves to night* good morning! Or guess its afternoon for you. X
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

Night Stalker

*waves back to Lucinda* Hope all is well for you.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I am the NightStalker

Lucinda

Exam stress but coping pretty much. And yourself? X

Night Stalker

Sorry to hear on the exam stress. All is well here thanks.
I am the NightStalker

Lucinda

Thats good to hear. You seem more relaxed :-) have seem a couple of rps floating around. Glad you found a match. X

Night Stalker

Quote from: Lucinda on May 18, 2010, 12:31:07 AM
Thats good to hear. You seem more relaxed :-) have seem a couple of rps floating around. Glad you found a match. X

Yeah no point in stressing over what I can't control, only make those things worse.  Lol several took pity on me to write with me I am sure.
I am the NightStalker

Lucinda

I'm sure thats not true. X

Besides, bet they'd be pleasantly surprised in any case. X

Night Stalker

Quote from: Lucinda on May 18, 2010, 01:13:55 AM
I'm sure thats not true. X

Besides, bet they'd be pleasantly surprised in any case. X

*shrugs* I do the best I can with each post.
I am the NightStalker

Lucinda

Think thats all anyone can do or ask!

Michelle

walks in looks around seeing no one about I make my way over to the coffee pot and pour a hot cup of coffee before taking a seat at one of the booths

Lucinda

Luci nods a friendly greeting to Michelle, nearly through her own cup.

Michelle

smiles Hello Lucinda  sorry didn't see you there  how are you?

Lucinda

I'm doing fine thanks! In between exams so trying not to stress too much, and study when i can. And how are you doing?

Michelle

good to hear Lucinda,   yeah thats the best thing to do  not stress over it   I wish you all the best in your exams.
me I'm doing rather well for a tuesday night thanks for asking

Lucinda

Ah its night time with you? Must be a long way east. Its 11.15 am here in the uk.

Daimon de Broken Hearted

- Walks in and heads to a booth, ordering a soda, and soon sipping on it. His blue attire, usuall, marking him with his crest on the back.-

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Michelle

Quote from: Lucinda on May 18, 2010, 05:15:53 AM
Ah its night time with you? Must be a long way east. Its 11.15 am here in the uk.
ahh really wow nice  yeah I'm in Australia it's 8pm here
waves hello to Daimon de Broken Hearted

Lucinda

Luci waves and smiles at Daimon.

"I love australia. Visited several times. Wonderful place, especially liked Cairns and Brisbane."

Michelle

yeah cairns is lovely   id like to one day go to the UK    so what is it like there

Lucinda

Right now, its warm but breezy with blue sky in between big clouds. Very changeable this time of the year. Supposed to be warmer later and tomorrow. We shall see! Not quite bikini weather though.

Michelle

sounds nice tho  sounds like the weather here right now    well I do hope it warms up enough so you dont feel a chill