My ideas

Started by Sethite, April 06, 2008, 12:10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sethite

All right, few new ideas (2009.1.10):

1) To tame the Guardian.
"Vampire Princess Miyu is a story about teen (physically, in fact she is much older) vampire girl named Miyu http://notmeee77.deviantart.com/art/Miyu-30728197. Vampires in Vampire Princess Miyu are hunters of shinma (human like demons that feed on human emotions)  and Miyu, being the last of the vampires, has the  job of hunting down the Shinma.

About rp...I'd like to play game when Miyu is captured and dominated by shinma - something that never happend in original story. You have full freedome when it comes to creating your character (or characters, of you like to control multiple persons), but I'd like to play Miyu.

2) Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition
Maria was young girl, living in the village. When her mother died, she took her place and become local witch. She knew little about magic, her job was to help people, cure the diseases etc. There was a guy who fell in love with her, but Maria had no interest in him. One day he finally confess her his true feelings, but girl rejected him with harsh words. His love turned into hate and he left the village to become monk. He made a career and become and inquisitor. He almost forgot about his first love...almost...

I'd like to play Maria, while second player's role will be Inquisitor. This might be typical "cat and mouse" play, or rather bondage and hum game.

3) Good girls goes to heaven...or maybe not?
Jamie Simmons is a young, 19 years old girl. Her parents are rich and she always had what she wanted. She was on the good way to become new Paris Hilton, but instead of this, she prefers to use her money to help people, participating in charity actions.  She almost become an icon of the good girl. One day, between the lessons, one of the girls who never likes our heroine, catches Jamie masturbating in the school toilet. She quickly takes a photo by her mobile phone. Now she can blackmail Jamie. What's gonna happenend?

Public humiliation, femdom etc this time. I might play Jamie or her blackmailer.
Truly, madly, deeply...

SerpentKiss

Playing the part of Larva might be quite cool. I'm an anime fan and yes, I have heard of VPM

Sethite

Really? What a nice surprise  :D I'm really happy to hear this. Some Miyu/Larva stuff might be nice. I'll PM you.
Truly, madly, deeply...

Khayin

Vampire Princess Miyu isn't famous?!  :o

... am I just old?   ;)

SerpentKiss

Sethite

Well, Serpentkiss was banned so this topic is open again.

This time I'd like to make it little more rough. Anyone willing to play?
Truly, madly, deeply...

Xillen

A Good-aligned Vampire, ehh?

From what I can tell from the wiki, that might be interesting, but I'd be more comfortable after getting my hands on the anime series and watching those, which means it would take a bit (maybe a week or so).

Would you like some Miyu/Larva fanwriting, or would you prefer not breaking up Larva's character from the series and have her interact with someone different?

WyldRanger

Well, since you introduced me to the character with your writings awhile back, I managed to pick up the first two volumes of the manga. Haven't caught any of the anime thus far, but I'm willing to give it a shot if you want.

Sethite

Quote from: Xana Cenad on April 26, 2008, 09:12:15 PM
Well, since you introduced me to the character with your writings awhile back, I managed to pick up the first two volumes of the manga. Haven't caught any of the anime thus far, but I'm willing to give it a shot if you want.

Personaly, I prefer manga too. Anime is good, of course, especially first oav serie, but manga has it's own, unique climate that I really like.
Nice to know, I'll pm you.
Truly, madly, deeply...

Sethite

Truly, madly, deeply...

Sethite

Truly, madly, deeply...

Chevalier des Poissons

Me. Do you have any ideas in mind for your RP right now? I mean, do you want vamp X vamp, vamp X human, vamp x wolf, vamp x anything?
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Sethite

In this particular serie, main character is a vampire who's work is to guard human from the shinma (demons). So Miyu/Shinma is most probably, but of course, I'm open for any other ideas.
Truly, madly, deeply...

Chevalier des Poissons

That seems good. Tell me your idea, here or by PM, and will see what can I create about it.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Sethite

Truly, madly, deeply...