U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eroticslut

Banned for thinking that I do not  want you

DiverseDesires

banned for being so inconsistant - you said I was banned *she sniffs*
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

eroticslut

Banned for not wanting me anymore

abandoneddolly

banned for being such a slut

DiverseDesires

banned for being so abandoned
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

abandoneddolly

banned for being deverse

DiverseDesires

banned for being perverse

abandoneddolly

banned because your always banning me

eroticslut

Banned because you like being banned

DiverseDesires

banned becasue using the words 'Erotic' AND 'Slut' in one name is just too enticing

eroticslut

banned for being enticingly desireable

Autumn52

Banned for making me want you so bad
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

eroticslut

banned for wearing high heels

Autumn52

banned for banning my high heels
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

eroticslut

Banned for being so sexy

Creshnagarine

Banned for being so slutty.

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.  ~Ray Bradbury

Sworn to the Oath of The Drake.

My Introduction -  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=70192.0

Current projects -
A Dark Path to a New Kingdom (Creshnagarine and LadyNox) - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=184564.msg8873061#msg8873061

eroticslut

Banned for being tied up all the time

DiverseDesires

banned because you didn't want to be tied up anymore

abandoneddolly

banned for still trying to get that dress on

Autumn52

Banned for not sharing those cute shoes

abandoneddolly

banned for not shareing thoes heels

Autumn52

lets switch shoes....giggles

Banned for not thinking we could share.....shoes, men and number of other things too

abandoneddolly

banned for not mentioning the other things

despickable

banned for not knowing what the other things are

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

abandoneddolly

banned for just lying around