James Bond 007 or James Bond type roleplay

Started by FlaminGlory, February 06, 2009, 11:25:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlaminGlory

James Bond 007
If you have just clicked the title then you are interested, as well as I, in a James Bond or a James Bond type sort of roleplay, which is my current craving. I blame the t.v. as well as my dvds for this craving. Pairings could be pretty much anything and I can pretty much pull a plot out of my ass, depending on what kind of pairing you would like to see.
Ex
Spy/Spy
Spy/Hacker (really craving this one, Looking for James Bond for this one.)
Spy/Cilvian
Spy/Theif (And this one)
Any other ones you can think of.

Yes I do double and am more the willing to play a character from the movie, weather it be a girl or a guy. If it is a character I have not heard of, I can still play it but you'll have to give me a second to hunt that character's bio down. I can usually pull off that character when I read it. Yes I am looking for a James Bond, but I would be happy also with an Alec (don't remember his last name, the dude from Golden eye)

So still interested, either post here or pm me. Anyway is fine with me.

FlaminGlory

RedEve

I'm in the mood for a James Bond type roleplay. Will you make the character darker than Bond though?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

FlaminGlory

I can try. Would you be willing to double?  I can double also. And what sort of pairing would you like?

RedEve

It depends, what type of scenario did you have in mind, it's not really clear from your premise.

FlaminGlory

Well depending on the pairing I can do an number of plots.

Hacker could be the person hacked into MI:6

Spy could be working with him or using him for something else.

Cilvian person could be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

RedEve

How about this is a 1960s setting, you're sent to a South-American little island with a Communist dictator in place, and you're there to play both sides (the rebels and the dictator) to topple the government. I could play a female rebel and the dictator's wife.

FlaminGlory

That sounds good, would you be willing to start?

RedEve

Well, I think we really need you to start the roleplay, since we're playing from the perspective of the secret agent...

FlaminGlory

RedEve

Lets say your character went rogue and was just locked up in a maximum security prison for the past six months. They release him on the condition that he accepts this very dangerous mission, and they send him out to this fictional island. We then start the roleplay off there.

FlaminGlory

RedEve

Can you provide a post with him arriving at the island to start us off?

FlaminGlory

Yes I can, did you want to do this in threads or in pm's?

Bump

RedEve

FlaminGlory