A Gryphon's Journey (Female and Male wanted) [MUL] [EX] [UN]

Started by DraconVentarii, November 05, 2009, 10:25:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DraconVentarii

I'm really a novice here in terms of RPing, but I have an intriguing idea that keeps persisting to be realized. Allow me to explain:

Title: A Gryphon's Journey

Plot: In the world of Zhinor, humans co-exist with numerous other fantastical races, although not always peacefully. The human kingdom of Serania constantly wars against the peaceful Gryphon tribes over territory. After yet another successful raid against the Gryphons, the powerful warrior princess, Rachel, decides to indulge in the spoils of war, and takes a Gryphon named Tobias to be her slave. All seems to be well for the humans of this kingdom; however, the Morbanian Empire, a neighboring power, decides to invade. In something of an ironic twist of fate, Rachel ends up having to depend on the very Gryphon she enslaved for her escape and survival. Now fugitives from the Morbanian Empire, Tobias must lead Rachel to safety... Or else suffer death by her sword, or the swords of the Morbanians, really.

Characters:

(my character)
Name: Tobias
Race: Gryphon
Personality: Verily kind, compassionate soul. However, if you get on his bad side, he can be rather antagonistic.
Appearance: A generic Gryphon form.
Background: Having grown up in a Gryphon tribe, he was always taught to be wary of humans, especially if they were from the kingdom of Serania. However, he never truly believed humans could be so passionately violent. While flying to visit another tribe, Tobias witnessed humans led by none other than icy princess Rachel assaulting it. Fearful, yet outraged, he intervened in the battle only to be captured by Rachel as a slave...

Name: Rachel Longaria
Race: Human
Personality: Arrogant, smug and defiant. Although she is the princess, she has also been trained in combat and swords, giving her a hardened attitude. Most damning of all, she enjoys hunting/hurting Gryphons. Yet, she has the potential to vanquish such prejudice feelings when she has no other choice.
Appearance: Tall, Blonde hair, blue eyes, and a muscular yet curvaceous body.
Background: Born into a royal lineage of warrior kings and queens, Rachel has desired to become the most excellent ruler of Serania. Whether it is by the pen or the sword, she focuses herself upon the matter, and comes through with great results. She strives to be nothing less than perfect, and always to be strong.

Name: David Kross
Race: Human
Personality: Cold, crass and calculating. A true officer and patriot of the Morbanian Empire, he seeks to accomplish his many objectives.
Background: His past is shrouded in mystery, only that he might be related to the Emperor. Regardless of what is said, he seeks to eliminate Princess Rachel to halt any future resistance from Serania.

...Is any of this good? ^_^? Of course, I'll be the one to play Tobias, but I'm basically looking for a male and female to RP as David and Rachel. Contact me if you're interested or have any questions.

PeacethatPowerbrings

I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

Treena

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

Treena

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki