Sister befriending (strudel and silverroses2009)

Started by darkvamplips, May 03, 2009, 04:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

strudel

Glancing over at her as she appeared in his doorway, he finished putting the rest of his clothes into a drawer and straightened up. He figured why not, and answered her accordingly.

"Sure." Concise and to the point, not quite sure why she wanted his company, but not going to deny his twin and thus agreed to her request and grabbed a nearby jacket, one with twisted white dread-like material around the hood, and slipped it on over his black wife beater.

"Lead the way".

darkvamplips

A slight nod came to her as she turned around to start heading toward the door. At least now she would not have to worry about him staying here. She wanted to go get some new clothes and maybe some extra money. She had money coming to her because she could not work anymore. Soon she was in her car and had her seat belt on then she waited for him to come.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29818

strudel

He followed where she led him, desperately grasping at proverbial straws in this situation, hopeing the awkwardness of the situation would wear off soon enough and they could coexist in harmony. He didn't say a word as he walked out behind her, locking the door with the key he'd been given upon entry to the house via their mother, she'd slipped it to him out of sight of Rebecca, probably so she wouldn't stress herself into a fit of anxietous depression. Their mother wasn't stupid.. she knew Rebecca's status and probably wasn't miserable over the whole thing too.

Silent footfalls carried him to the car where he got in on the passengers side, closing the door, the seatbelt making a resounding *click* as he placed it over him, making sure it was secure as they began to head off to their destination.

On the way he'd view the scenery, trying to become familiar with the area for when the time came that he would go out and attempt to make new friends. Didn't want to get lost. Didn't want that at all, although he was pretty good with finding his way back home,... obviously.

darkvamplips

Rebecca knew that her mother gave him the key for some reason. But she did not stress out. She had seen him close the door behind him. "Can you stay around me?" She asked quietly as she drove through the city. No she would not allow him to know the reason why she asked that. All she did was keep her eyes on the road ahead of her at least now she was not crying anymore. Maybe they could go for supper after. Their mom would not be home till much much later.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:

strudel

"Sure thing." He replied in a calm voice, soothing and gentle, he would've reached over to take her hand in his to reassure her he wasn't going anywhere, but he'd wait on that until she was more comfortable with his touch.

"I'm glad you invited me.. I need to eventually become familiar with this area anyway." He was moreso glad to just be along with her, but too much too quick would probably give him the same reaction he'd got earlier, another thing to say he'd have to wait on. When they arrived at the store, he'd hop out quickly and close his door, making sure it was locked, and walked around casually to her side of the car and await her exit, stepping to her side and walking at the pace she'd make. Nothing more was said, his hands pressed into the depths of his pockets once more. He would wait for her to talk..

darkvamplips

Good thing he didn't do that she would have pulled away and probably went back home. With her mind set anything could have happened. "Yeah." Was all she could say back to him when he said those words out loud to her. A few moments later they were at the store and she got out of the car. A lot of people around here knew her but how would they react to seeing someone who looked just like her?

My request thread:

strudel

That's right.. all of these people were in the town Rebecca had either grown up in, or spent a lot of her time in, and none of these people would be used to the sight of him, especially a male who looked so much like their resident female. He put on a confident smile and kept up with her, entering the store and glancing around, a couple of girls farther away casting a wave in the direction of the two of them. Rebecca's friends? He wasn't sure, but he raised his hand and gave the girls a little wave back, causing one of them to blush slightly and the two of them turned to eachother and started snickering. Weird. Whatever.

"So what did you need?" He inquired, continuing to follow her seeing as this was her idea, not his, although he would definately pick up a few things as he saw fit, simple things he thought he needed, reaching over and grabbing a stick of beef jerky and stealthily sliding it into his pocket while no one was looking. Petty theft? Maybe, but beef jerky was always too ovepriced anyway.

darkvamplips

Those two girls that he saw where acquaintances not 'friends'. A small smile appeared on her lips when they reacted the way they did. Why did one of them blush did they think he was cute? He looked just like her except a little more boyish. The pace was a little fast but that was how she always walked. Pairs of eyes watched them both as everyone though she did not have a twin or another sibling. She did not see the fact that he picked something up and put it into his pocket. If he needed something she would have paid for it not wanting him to steal. "Some clothes." Was simply said when he asked that question. She found her way back to the gothic and more metal style in the back of the store.

My request thread:

strudel

They continued onward, passing up numerous racks of clothing that were appearantly too girl for his twin, until they reached the section that was primarily black and red, some blues in there, straps and studs, spikes and heels, and he couldn't help but smirk.. well if the clothing didn't fit her current disposition, he didn't know what did. Leaning on a rack near them, he crossed one foot over the other, looking around and surveying the store and store people within it.

darkvamplips

She could feel him close and she appreciated the fact that he was sticking close. Did he know why she was being like this and wanting him to come with her? She picked up a black tank top with a sparkly gray skull on it. Something she wanted for a long time. A few spiked bracelets came next. Next was a hoodie that was hot pink with a big black skull on it. She liked skulls. "Ready." She said quietly and started heading toward the front of the store.

My request thread:

strudel

He didn't respond, once more, seeing as her replies didn't require one. He simply nodded and slumped off the rack, following the girl to the front as he continued to survey the store and it's occupants, keeping in step with her all the way. As they continued on their path, he side-glanced and quickly noticed a worker there about to back a basket full of heavy material right into Rebecca.. a quirk of his brow and he simply reacted, not waiting to think on this one, and grabbed Rebecca lightly around the waist and with some fancy footwork, manuevered her to the opposite side of him, placing himself in the way of the cart and extended a firm hand with a strong arm behind it, keeping the cart from hitting either of them.

"Sorry, but you should pay more attention." He smirked, giving her a small once over to make sure she was all right before they got back to what they were doing. Under his breath , as he glanced back at the guy, he mumbled. "Asshole.."

darkvamplips

Before she could even see what was going on she was put behind her twin brother and almost was shocked. Why would he do something like that for her? It could have hurt him and his arm. At least they weren't hurt at all. She did hear the last word or maybe she was reading his mind. "Uh thanks." She whispered then going up to the cash register to pay for her stuff and then leave.

My request thread:

strudel

As they reached the register he stepped in line beside her, obviously having become a little more protective of his sister within the past couple of hours. The guy at the register gave her an obvious once over, and he was quick to shoot the kid one of those "don't even think about it" looks accompanied by one on his signature shit-eating grins, just to show that if there were any problems with that.. he'd gladly handle it with force if need be. They were soon checked out, and on their way back out of the store.

"So where to now.. back home?" He inquired, hoping that the use of the word home wouldn't anger her anymore than she already had been.

"Maybe we should catch something else to eat? Honestly Becca you can't let yourself waste away.. then I wouldn't have a sister anymore." He smirked and nudged her lightly, hoping that she'd either agree to do that with him.. or at least agree to do it at a later time and place.

darkvamplips

Rebecca was not the prettiest girl in town at least she did not think that she was. She could feel the eyes of the guy behind the counter looking at her but ignored it. She paid for her stuff expecting it to be actually more then it did and she got her stuff then walked outside. The word made her a bit angrier but that was it. Not that much. "I don't let myself waist away. I eat don't I?" She asked thinking about where they could go and slowly made her way to the car. "I guess we can go eat."

My request thread:

strudel

"Great" He chuckled lightly, responding to her last comment, glancing around the parking lot as they walked toward the car, hands replaced in his pockets.

"So where's good to eat around here." He inquired, she knew the area better than he did and he could go ahead and pay for the meal, unbeknownst to her at this time, seeing as it would be a nice gesture.. and the girl is never supposed to pay, even though it was his twin sister.

"Better yet.. what are you in the mood for?" Once arriving at the car he'd wait for her to unlock his door and casually slide into the seat, belt soon clasping over his chest as they prepared to go.. somewhere.

darkvamplips

Now that he knew her secret she still did not want to be close to him. Well not yet anymore. "I guess we can go to McDonalds which is a few blocks away from here." Soon she was in the car and had unlocked the car door so he could get in. Soon the door was closed and her seat belt was on. A few moments later  they were pulling out of the parking lot and heading down toward the restaurant.

My request thread:

strudel

" Cool, I'll pay." He didn't leave much room for her to argue, and if she did, he'd simply deny her the right to fork over any cash whatsoever. She'd just purchased some new clothes, and thus, it was his turn to get the bill for -something-. The silence in the vehicle was almost disturbing, so he reached over and turned on the radio, giving her full chance to turn it back off if she wanted.

The car ride hadn't taken that long and soon enough they were in the drive through for McDonalds, he himself craning over the center console to see what the menu displayed, even though he was already pretty sure what he wanted.

"Put me down for a number 2 with extra cheese and a coke for the drink." He said absently as he was still focused on the menu.

"And then order whatever you want, but it better be something substancial." He told her, waiting for her to pick something as he reclined in his chair and removed his wallet from his pocket.

darkvamplips

A small roll of her eyes could be seen as he said he would pay for them but it was better then her dishing out her money. When he turned on the radio she did not want him to but did not turn it off either way. She leaned back as he leaned halfway over the middle to see what he wanted. When he wanted her to get something substancial she sighed. She ordered herself a chicken burger and a medium drink. At least it was something. She pulled up to the next window and waited for him to get the money out so she could hand it to the girl.

My request thread:

strudel

Forking over the cash with ease, he placed it in his sister's hand and waited for the food to arrive, being polite, even though he was hungry again.. ahh the stomach of a male, and not eating in the car.

"We headed to the house now?" He'd seen her reaction when he'd called it home, and didn't want to disturb her anymore, thus chose a word that would probably strike a little less closer to home. He could smell the fries.. delicious

darkvamplips

When he handed her the money she gave it to the girl and gave him back the change. House was better then home. Home meant he would be staying forever and she did not like that. A few fries were popped into her mouth as she nodded. "You can eat. Yeah we'll go home." She said driving off away from the window.

My request thread:

strudel

"Ah, you're the best." He chuckled, digging into the bag and unwrapped the burger from it's greasy shell, taking a massive bite, and somehow managing to chew with his mouth closed. She was warming up to him a bit, and he was okay with her still being a little distant, as long as he was making a bit of progress everything would be okay.

"Thanks for taking me with you.. by the way." He mused in between gargantuan bites of burger, which he had finished before they'd even arrived to the house, only his fries and drink left, the former which he would generously give to his twin if she was still hungry after her initial meal.

darkvamplips

She could almost read his mind knowing what he was thinking about the food. When she was little she used to have dreams about someone and now she knew who it was. Her twin brother. Someone she had not met but she still had dreams. A bit of progress but that was it. He did not know what she was feeling and why she was distant yet...She popped another few french friends into her mouth enjoying the taste. She did not have fries very often. "Ok." There were her reasons that she took him with her. When they parked the car she got out and grabbed her food then her clothes she had just gotten.

My request thread:

strudel

Okay? Well.. it was something.. better than nothing, and he shrugged it off easily enough. As they reached the house he'd make sure the car door was locked and remove himself from it, glancing over at his own car to make sure it was... still there and okay. He'd follow her into the house where he'd diverge and grab himself a little something to drink from the kitchen, just a bottle of water, and after that he'd find her again and see what she was up to, untwisting the cap and taking a couple hearty swigs which ended up being three quarters of the bottle.

darkvamplips

When she got out of the car she took the rest of the food with her and locked the door using  the portable lock. At least she was talking to him she did not have to talk to him at all. When she got into the house she locked the door behind her it was a habit to lock the door behind her even though there was a male in the house. Sighing she went upstairs to play her wii for a while.

My request thread:

strudel

Eventually he'd end up sauntering up towards her door, not entering her room simply becuase.. well it was rude to enter a ladies' room until invited, and thus he lounged against the door frame again, water bottle in hand.

"What games you got for that?" He inquired, craning his neck to see around her towards the Wii, he'd played a couple games for it before.. Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles.. Mario Galaxy.. some Tony Hawk game.. but she probably had a completely different setup.