Previous topic - Next topic

Rockin

*purrs upon Rhap's petting* oooooo...such soft hands... l3

*listens to the music plays and smiles*

Avi

*offers Rockin a mug of ale*
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Rockin

*Rockin blinks a bit, but nods and gently takes the bug* Oh, thank you.

*He begans to drink from it* Mmmmm taste pretty good.

LadySky

LadySky sees Avi and runs to leap into his arms, only to fly right through him and face plant on the floor.

*cries for her Avi*   :'(
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Avi

*blink... blink* Hi there. :)

Greenthorn

Greenwolfthorn's soul appears in the tavern to give a word of advice to anyone reading.

Remember, it is a game, everyone uses different logic, and the game is about lies and trickery.

LadySky

*runs in to stalk and sniff the GT*  Makes Homer noises......
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Rhapsody

Quote from: Elunari on June 24, 2009, 09:20:03 AM
I agree with Saku and others that it's a bit hard to keep track of things with so many people.  It's day 6 and we're at 31 pages... so that's on average 5 pages of posts per game day to sift through.  Not to mention the PMs flying back and forth.  It can get a bit overwhemling quite quickly.

For some, maybe.  I got one PM this entire game, and it was from Xillen informing me of my role.   I'm not complaining about it, mind, because it adds another element -- the in-the-dark people who truly have no idea of what's going on, like I was most of this game.

I think the reason a lot of people stopped enjoying the game so much is because of the tensions and hostility that arose in the thread.  You can't blame that on how many people there were, or the fact that this game isn't quite so cut and dried as the last one(s) were, with the addition of unknown roles. 

What you can blame it on is people's absolute inability to separate the game from everything else they do on these boards.  I don't mind reading through pages and pages of posts.  I don't mind the chaos.  I don't mind the uncertainty.  What I do mind is seeing blatant hostility and disrespect to each other nestled in those pages and pages of posts.  This is a bloody forum game, not World War III. 
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Nadir

Oh, I'm dead! How rude.

Ryven

Quote from: Eden on June 24, 2009, 01:01:20 PM
Oh, I'm dead! How rude.

I know right!  One minute you're alive and well then BAM!  You're a midnight snack.  Darn dirty wolves.

Greenthorn

I just <3 when the wolves get...dirty  O:)

Josietta

*would like some wolves to get dirty with her as well* mud wrestling perhaps?

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Aiden

I hope no one is taking MY post serious, I am having a good time and running a experiment with these mafia type games.

LadySky

*tackles Aiden and tickles*

Avi

*grins*  As long as people remember it's just a game, and take nothing personally, it's fine. :)  I do admit though, the large group got a bit cumbersome.

Rhapsody

Quote from: Josietta on June 25, 2009, 03:56:47 PM
People stop trying to kill Aiden! I have an axe and I'm not afraid to use it!

Evidently. :P
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Aiden

I got some muscle to enforce my will....FOOLS!
*gloats and laughs evilly*

Josietta

I thought Will was Wisti's.. when did you claim him? :P

Quote from: Rhapsody on June 25, 2009, 04:19:59 PM
Evidently. :P

*blush* hehe.. yeah....

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Xillen

Sorry, Saku, but I removed your post. (and Rhapsody's post since hers was no longer making sense).

Dead people, please do not point fingers and let the living people play the game.

Saku

Oooh? I thought this was a place where dead people could come and just speculate? Didn't know I wasn't supposed to talk lol

EDIT: Oh and it wasn't anything I hadn't said before, I said it before I died lol I was just saying it again because it was kind of like my will and everything *nods*
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

LadySky

*spreads new buffet for the recently gobbled Saku ghost*

Xillen

Quote from: Saku on June 25, 2009, 07:27:40 PMOooh? I thought this was a place where dead people could come and just speculate? Didn't know I wasn't supposed to talk lol

Uhm, no. This is a thread that I made because the forum moderators wanted me to make one.

Since the living can actually read this thread, you can't talk about anything gamerelated in here.

Sorry for the confusion.

Rhapsody

Yes, I made that oopsie last game, and was chastised for it. :)
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

LadySky

Oooohh! Dicipline? Can I paddle someone?