[Horizon Pact] Werewolves, Vampires, and Witches, Oh My! LF Wolves & Vamps

Started by Aethyrium, April 26, 2020, 12:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amarlo

I lied.  ::) I'm not making a wolf. I'm making a vampire, and she will be the Cassian house Assembly rep. -nod nod-  ;D

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Xunthrae

If we don't get one by the time we get going, I can have Joseph be the assembly representative for Aurelia. Just so we have all the bloodlines represented  ;D

Dhampyress

I've spoke to Aethyrium about having my character be someone who's close with the House Varius Leader, but isn't the leader herself. If we get, or there is one that I might overlooked, let me know so we can plot. ;D

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Dhampyress on May 03, 2020, 08:55:35 PM
I've spoke to Aethyrium about having my character be someone who's close with the House Varius Leader, but isn't the leader herself. If we get, or there is one that I might overlooked, let me know so we can plot. ;D

Valentine is Varius's close friend, but he is not the house rep. He wanted the freedom to have a music career.

Intimate Ink

*sighs dramatically* 

I hate all of you!!!  8)  I've been trying to avoid adding another game, but noooo.  Cool people keep joining.

*grumbles defeatedly*  I'd like to reserve Valentine Rontez as a faceclaim, please.

Xurtan

Amarlo

Quote from: Intimate Ink on May 03, 2020, 09:22:38 PM
*sighs dramatically* 

I hate all of you!!!  8)  I've been trying to avoid adding another game, but noooo.  Cool people keep joining.

*grumbles defeatedly*  I'd like to reserve Valentine Rontez as a faceclaim, please.
You're not allowed.  ::)

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Aethyrium

Quote from: Dhampyress on May 03, 2020, 08:55:35 PM
Funnily enough, it looks like I might be playing the varius house leader or assembly reo. Unsure, but should have a more clear idea tomorrow. So we can maybe do some plotting.

Quote from: LamentingQuill on May 03, 2020, 09:00:20 PM
Valentine is Varius's first childe and a close friend, but he is not the house rep. He wanted the freedom to have a music career.
Just a quick correction here. Valentine is definitely not (he couldn't possibly be) Varius' first childe. Probably one of the oldest of his direct sireage in Savannah, though.

Gannameade

Hello all - WW - FC Omari Hardwick  - Silver Talon - Alpha hopelfully!   >:)

Been talking with  Aethyrium for a minute so I am not stalking any of you wonderful writing people.  Just trying to get my FC in before he is pounced upon.   ;D

InnocentSynn

Since we're all jumping on FCs and such, bouncing between two for my fledgling vampire.  Either young Johnny Depp or Shawn Ashmore

InnocentSynn

Also on that note, if anyone playing an older vampire would be interested in having sired mine, please let me know.  Looking at him having only been turned about 5 years ago for reference. 

Drowned Vandal

Quote from: Gannameade on May 03, 2020, 10:01:22 PM
Hello all - WW - FC Omari Hardwick  - Silver Talon - Alpha hopelfully!   >:)

Been talking with  Aethyrium for a minute so I am not stalking any of you wonderful writing people.  Just trying to get my FC in before he is pounced upon.   ;D

Haha love it, bring it on. Also very excited to see more wolves.

Xurtan

More werewolves are always good. They're definitely quite hot. >:) and make useful batteries and/or fleshlights

Amarlo

Quote from: Xurtan on May 03, 2020, 10:55:41 PM
More werewolves are always good. They're definitely quite hot. >:) and make useful batteries and/or fleshlights
>.> Stop scaring people away!

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Wolfling72

I just wanna be a historian...a wolfy historian...is that too much to ask?
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.

Xurtan

Quote from: Amarlo on May 03, 2020, 11:20:59 PM
>.> Stop scaring people away!

I can't help it that when I see (theoretically) 'unlimited power' I think 'Vicissitude' and 'Soulforging'! >:[

Crash

Quote from: Wolfling72 on May 03, 2020, 11:21:57 PM
I just wanna be a historian...a wolfy historian...is that too much to ask?

Thank is an awesome idea.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Aethyrium

Hello my friends!

In the last couple of days we have seen an explosion of interest. This is fabulous, we've got a lot of really cool concepts floating around I promise. We've also got several sheets that have been approved already and a couple more in my box I woke up to and have to review yet. With all of that in mind, we should be able to get things started in the generally nearish future. To that end, I have two things to offer right now.

If you've already got an approved character, feel free to stop on by our very own out of character thread.
If you've got an approved character or are still just plotting, feel free to join us on discord.

*Discord provides a quick means to communicate, and just generally keep people involved. It is not required. All important information will be shared in both discord and OOC, so you won't be missing anything if you don't use / want to share your discord.

That's all for now friends, I should have more updates in the near future. I will be adding these two links to the first posts as well. Thank you again for your interest, and your thus far wonderful submissions, I can't wait to get into game with all of you!

Aethyrium

Having the benefit of being the GM, I have a sky eye view of what is going on. As characters get approved, I will likely be sending out small group messages to individuals whose characters definitely have links of some sort. Giving people a chance to plot. This will usually revolve around plot points presented, as the status of the world is definitely being shaped by the characters that enter it. This has been a lovely thing to watch grow, so stay tuned for more... And hopefully everyone will enjoy the plotting that is to come. :)

Intimate Ink

Switching my claim to Jan Carlos Diaz on account to running across him and fitting the concept I'm working on better.  THannnnk youu..

Drowned Vandal

Quote from: Intimate Ink on May 04, 2020, 07:22:32 PM
Switching my claim to Jan Carlos Diaz on account to running across him and fitting the concept I'm working on better.  THannnnk youu..

Ohhh very good FC. *grins*

JessLowell12

Well I hadn't intended to add another group game, but I cannot resist the urge for this one. I've read the lore like three times. Its so good.

On that note, I would gracefully request a FC reserve for AJ Cook please. I'll be crafting her into a witch.

keyotess

By accepting what is and making the best use of every situation, life can be fulfilled without a constant demand for more. --Wen Tzu

In writing, a flaw is not the interesting part of a character.  What is interesting is how a person overcomes a flaw.  I want to read how a person overcomes a flaw, not how the flaw overcomes the person.

My story contribution: FemFour: superheroine, Futa, NC-H

On/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=335439.0

JessLowell12

Quote from: keyotess on May 05, 2020, 01:40:06 PM
Hello JessiLowell!  Welcome to the mad house!

Thank you! It looks like a wonderful mad house! :D

LamentingQuill

Quote from: JessLowell12 on May 05, 2020, 01:32:48 PM
Well I hadn't intended to add another group game, but I cannot resist the urge for this one. I've read the lore like three times. Its so good.

On that note, I would gracefully request a FC reserve for AJ Cook please. I'll be crafting her into a witch.

*squeals excitedly* Hey babe!