Me and My Monster!

Started by Idlewyld, March 04, 2020, 11:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Idlewyld

I'm glad you could make it!

For everyone, I want to get started by midweek or so - I've tentatively set a launch date for Wednesday. Please try and have characters in by then, although we'll probably take a few days for initial posts so late minute additions should be possible.

Idle

AbigailChase

I'd be interested to join in if I can, as long as I get joined up with a nice slime girl (or boy).

Saric

Quote from: AbigailChase on March 09, 2020, 03:42:57 PM
I'd be interested to join in if I can, as long as I get joined up with a nice slime girl (or boy).

The game doesn't launch till Wed so there's still time and there is a slime girl! You'd need to contact Levi about actually hooking up though as there aren't any assigned partners it's just whoever feels like they go together. There are some other slimy characters as well but only the one goo ball. :P
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Idlewyld

Hi Abigail! Glad to have your interest!

AbigailChase

Re Z L

Interested in making a monster character, just poking around at different ideas to find a niche   :-)
A&A

Zayk

I know I'm extremely late and all, but any chance of this group still being open to new applications? I should probably also mention that I just signed up to the forums here, so I might be more of a liability than an asset...... But everyone has to start somewhere, and this sounded like something that'd be fun and interactive enough to help me dive into the deep end here.

Timeless

Quote from: Zayk on March 30, 2020, 04:17:56 AM
I know I'm extremely late and all, but any chance of this group still being open to new applications? I should probably also mention that I just signed up to the forums here, so I might be more of a liability than an asset...... But everyone has to start somewhere, and this sounded like something that'd be fun and interactive enough to help me dive into the deep end here.

I am sure Idle could correct me, but the group game is still open. The IC had already started but I'm sure you can catch up.

Idlewyld

Quote from: Zayk on March 30, 2020, 04:17:56 AM

Hi Zayk! As Timeless said the game is still open, and I'm sure you'll be an asset if you join!

Idle

Crensler

I'm interested if you'll have me ^^

Timeless

Quote from: Crensler on April 03, 2020, 01:14:58 AM
I'm interested if you'll have me ^^

The recruitment is still open, so you're very much welcome to make a character and join us!

Crensler

Do I send it to someone when I'm finished or post it here?

Gardsorm

I believe you PM it to Idle if I'm not mistaken. ^^

Crensler

Sessha

If membership is still open I'd like to take a crack at this.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Idlewyld

We're still open - Go for it @Sessha

Sessha

Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

SmashingPots

How's the human to monster ratio? I'm intrigued, and would like to join, if you're still open.

Saric

Quote from: SmashingPots on April 05, 2020, 05:34:44 PM
How's the human to monster ratio? I'm intrigued, and would like to join, if you're still open.

We're roughly equal right now but I think there are some more characters in the pipe that haven't been approved yet. I'd say just write up a bio and PM it to Idle.
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

SmashingPots

Thank you for the insight! Think I'll try to catch up with the IC thread to get an idea of the current situation while concocting a character.

Idlewyld

We're effectively even at this point

ZephySempai

I believe so last time I checked. Always open to new friends! Come join the shenanigans.