News:

Main Menu

DotA 2

Started by SinXAzgard21, January 28, 2013, 06:44:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SinXAzgard21

I have five copies of DotA 2 in my Steam inventory, I guess DotA is doing some form of promotion.  So if anyone was interested in playing but not paying for it (I don't know if these are 'trials' or the full game)  I'd be more than happy to give them away.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Chris Brady

I..  Apparently have it on my account.  But I never signed up for a Beta, or whatever!  What the hell, Valve?  XD
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Chris Brady on January 28, 2013, 10:52:05 PM
I..  Apparently have it on my account.  But I never signed up for a Beta, or whatever!  What the hell, Valve?  XD

Yeah I was in beta, never played it much.... Can't figure out the control and can't do the tutorial.  So I have 5 copies to give away.  Silly Valve.

Chris Brady

I'm not one for the super competitive nature of MOBA/DOTA games, as you guys found out.  Hope you get 5 others interested, though.  Good luck!
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

SinXAzgard21

I'm just trying to be rid of them.  I don't play DOTA.  I can't stand the controls.  I figured there should be a few people who've looked at it but don't wanna drop thirty bucks on it.